NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

360 Video Marketplace

Cool, I got an American account last week but I didn't know about the preview thing!

people do you know its just a rental? , they get wiped from your hard drive after youve watched it

The video explains movies are rental, yes. But episodes of tv shows aren't.

people do you know its just a rental? , they get wiped from your hard drive after youve watched it

Is that not better than nothing tho?

Get a Mac.

yeah been using the vid marketplace for a long while download some great movies, but more importantly they have HD vr of movies such as saw 3/The departed its a great service, can't wait for the uk 1

Is it just me or do some of the movies have "problems" ?

Lady in the water and CSI in HD lagged some when there was a lot happening on screen. An the departed had a wired sound glitch near the end.

Silver accounts are free right? Meaning I don't have to pay for anything other than the points?

Woohoo, thank you Diemetrix, got my american account set up and browing the tv shows and movies right now. Considering renting Saw III in HD, although my sister has got it on DVD so dunno if it's worth it really.

Might get Nacho Libre though, love Jack Black.

Thank you Cranston Print Works!

Just created a US Live account, checking out the marketplace now

Sign in to follow this