NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Rayman Raving Rabbids

Bought this today from CEX (Cex?) for 25 quid. Went halfsies with another person, w00t.

I was a bit unsure about buying this. Part of me thought hmmm, it may be alright in multiplayer, but I think it could be a bit lame or something.

I have to say, this is one superb effort from Ubisoft. Great controls, graphics are fairly decent, and if there's one thing that this game has it is humour. It's my kind of humour. A bit sadistic, a bit crazy, and yet it can be funny for lots of people. I've only played about 2 hours or so of this, but I love it to bits.

Can't wait to try this out in multi. Is it any good?

(PS: Searched for the official thread and it's so far back that I didn't think it was worth bumping. May as well start afresh).

I dream of a racing game featuring those warthogs. Like Mario Kart and online.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

On topic: Multiplayer is awesome.

I only enjoyed the First Person shooting ranges and Dancing minigames TBH, which were fantastic fun and had great replay value. The other games have great controls too, but I just couldn't be bothered going back to it after 5 hours on it. At least when you are done with it, you can still get £25 back for it on the net or trade in probs. And there should be more cut-scenes in the hub area when you climb tht plunger thing too!

Dude, don't we have a thread for this already? And you call you're self a mod!

Just kiddin I love you. And this game rocks.

Dude, don't we have a thread for this already? And you call you're self a mod!

Just kiddin I love you. And this game rocks.

Hehe, I did mention it in my post. It was pretty far back, and I thought ahhh maybe it's time to start a lovely new thread. :)

Hehe, I did mention it in my post. It was pretty far back, and I thought ahhh maybe it's time to start a lovely new thread. :)

We can always use more lovely threads. Even though ZeldaFreak, Zechs or motion end up ruining them with whining. That was a bit mean :P Anyway, I still haven't finished the single player and I've had the game since it came out, I'm always trying to beat high scores and stuff.

I do think that the controls in this game are pretty damn good. It's simple but yet fun at the same time, which is what you what from a game like this. My friend was having trouble with the dancing minigames, but I think it is down to her sucking when it comes to keeping time! I had no problem with it, and found it very, very, very addictive....

"girls just wanna have fun!"

:red:

Great game... I sometimes have trouble with the dancing game as well.. but I think it's the remote that sometimes screw up.. that game where you have to hit the radios in order to get the rabbids to dance also has a bug in it.. you just can't get rayman to hit the darn radios sometimes even though your shaking your wii mote like a mad man.. read somewhere what fixes the bug, but havent tried it.. my favorite game by far is the one where you have to stear that rabbid around on the floating rock.. luring him into fire.. bear traps and rakes.. I never get tired of that on

nintendo should get the rights to use the rabbids in brawl

Ugh no. I love the Rabbids, but I do not wish to see any UbiSoft content in my copy of Brawl!

I completed around 65% of this game but then got bored. It gets a bit samey after a while. I can't decide whether to complete it or to give it to my sister who is too skint to buy any games at the mo. As more decent Wii games are coming out I may decide on the charitable option and give it to my sis.

Great game, about time you got it! :heh:

I think the shooter-type levels and the music ones are two of the highlights of the game. Though when I think about it... so many other mini games are great too - like the choir one!

Ive had problems with two player... like how do you add someone?! Ive just ended up doing time-about play whenever Ive tried any two player. :hmm:

Fierce Link do you see hoe much MOnkey ball ass this game kicks. Honestly how monkey ball got equal reviews is beyond me. this game does every game monkey does better... eg whack a mole and peek a boo. Monkey ball wii sucks

I completed around 65% of this game but then got bored. It gets a bit samey after a while. I can't decide whether to complete it or to give it to my sister who is too skint to buy any games at the mo. As more decent Wii games are coming out I may decide on the charitable option and give it to my sis.

If you're in the UK you should be able to get around £25 by trading Rabbids in at GAME or Gamestation. I just thought I'd mention it as then you might be able to afford two games in the near future, rather than one.

I should probably put some more time into this as I've barely touched it since playing quite a bit of single-player near the Wii's launch. There's just too many games to play at the moment, so it's hard to find the time.

Great game, about time you got it! :heh:

I think the shooter-type levels and the music ones are two of the highlights of the game. Though when I think about it... so many other mini games are great too - like the choir one!

Ive had problems with two player... like how do you add someone?! Ive just ended up doing time-about play whenever Ive tried any two player. :hmm:

Totally agree with you there, for me the dancing ones just shade it - they're so much fun!

I completed the story of this game and got a few high scores and unlocked a few bonuses as well, maybe I should go back to it and try to get all the bonuses?

Just played this in multiplayer for the first time. Very, very fun!

Bunnies Don't Know What To Do With Cows is an instant classic.

I got this as a birthday gift from my brother, and I don't really like it that much. I've completed the main story mode and such, but I never got into it. If I want to play multiplayer with anyone who might come over, I'd rather play Red Stell, or even Excite Truck.

I completed the story of this game and got a few high scores and unlocked a few bonuses as well, maybe I should go back to it and try to get all the bonuses?

Yeah you should get back to it bucko, I've only opened a few of them bonuses so far. The artwork is well cool.

I watched most (if not all!) of the videos on the web already - they're so funny! Did anyone see the Valentines day one? Oh, and I stumbled across a Far Cry one a while ago. Do a quick google/ youtube and see what you can find! :hehe:

Just wondering, are the past Rayman games like this, or is Raving Rabbids really the best in the series?

Never thought I would get into Rayman, but I've been proven wrong. Well done, Ubisoft - you made a believer outta me.

Noooooo. All other Rayman games are platformers and don't really include any humor. Rayman 2 on the N64 is the best out of the lot. Don't get the Ds port tho! Tis awful.

Noooooo. All other Rayman games are platformers and don't really include any humor. Rayman 2 on the N64 is the best out of the lot. Don't get the Ds port tho! Tis awful.

I see. I hope Rayman 2 ends up on the VC then, as I fancy getting that now. :)

rayman the original for ps1 has some of the best 2d graphics ever. Truly puts ds to shame and ignore than bad gba port too

Rayman is awesome, my girlfriends 2nd fabourite game (bar Zelda) so awesome that I got her a rayman teddy and figurine from ubi's website (which are so awesome I ended up buying myself one too, and 2 Tshirts!).

The game is just awesome and I want a full game of the dance rythm game whith hundereds of tracks, just awesome.

Rayman is awesome, my girlfriends 2nd fabourite game (bar Zelda) so awesome that I got her a rayman teddy and figurine from ubi's website (which are so awesome I ended up buying myself one too, and 2 Tshirts!).

The game is just awesome and I want a full game of the dance rythm game whith hundereds of tracks, just awesome.

I agree with you wanting a whole dancing game based on this. I want it too, now. Infact, I'm more than tempted to pick up that dance mat game coming to the Wii. Oh deary, deary me. ::shrug:

You can buy teddies and tshirts from the site?! I'm there!