NEurope
Mikey

***** on Xbox live

I think it depends on which game you play. Trying playing some random person on Mario Kart DS, for example. Chances are, if you're against snaking, you won't find much luck here.

It may also depend on the popularity of the game and balance (balanced weapons in first person shooters for example, if one weapon overpowers all, chances are most of the new kids on the block will use that weapon against you....can get VERY boring, very fast). I suck at shooters, so I tend to play against people. You feel more at ease, I feel.

I am quite new to xbox live (only had my xbox few weeks now) but last week i went on gears of war online and i went into a room and some american was really taking the piss out of my gamertag, i was that much in shock i just left the room! I just couldn't believe that a fellow gamer could do that, I mean it IS only a gamertag....

Also i know it is a little off topic but i noticed everyone on there seems to have 5 star reputation thing but i only have 3....... is it coz i ent bin on there long or what? how do i make it go higher?

There's gonna be idiots wherever you play or go, especially if it's people you don't know.

Gametags, friend codes, whatever. I don't think I'll be that far from the truth if I say that you'll have more fun that way.

This has kinda put me off getting Xbox live o_0.

I wouldnt let a couple of whiny Americans ruin the only thing I have for fun to do at home, if I ever came up against these people I think I might just let loose.

Yeah, that's hardly the average XBL game. That's why someone uploaded it for people to laugh at.

The best part about Live, is playing, talking and generally having a laugh with people you know over forums. At least, that's what I love the most.

I wouldnt let a couple of whiny Americans ruin the only thing I have for fun to do at home, if I ever came up against these people I think I might just let loose.

Yeah, to be honest, with me being me and all, I'd give em a pretty good tongue lashing. Bring. It. On. 15 days to go :D.

Yeah, to be honest, with me being me and all, I'd give em a pretty good tongue lashing. Bring. It. On. 15 days to go :D.

I would love to be there if/when you go sick at some americans. Some of your posts on here make me chuckle.

The best comment I've ever heard on XBL was when I was playing with my bro and a Welsh guy we met. This guy in the other team said "where are you from, Wales or soemthing?" and the other guy said "is Wales even a real country".

I've also been told to go and brush my teeth.

What I sometimes like to do when conversing online is to convince gullible yankies that a haggis is an actual breathing creature. Imagine a ginger fuzz ball with six legs and a snout that emits flame, scuttling amongst the heather, across moors and hillsides

terrifying children and burning down our rustic villages.

Germans I tend to find are the most helpful and fun people to play with, though continental Europe in general tend to be very pleasant types I must say. What few pacific-Asians I've met tend to enjoy screaming a lot. I prefer to just let them get on with it.

The funniest thing on XBL was when everone stopped talking and just did Dr. Zoidberg impressions....WU WU WU WU WUu!

Unfortunately, although most people on XBl are decent types, it's the racist fuckwits you come away with memories of.

For me, though, it's normally of how badly if pwnd them, either in game or by making them look like a total arse in front of the rest of the server.

What I sometimes like to do when conversing online is to convince gullible yankies that a haggis is an actual breathing creature.

Ah, fuck. Why didn't I think of trying that!

By the way, they have 3 legs, not 6...

What I sometimes like to do when conversing online is to convince gullible yankies that a haggis is an actual breathing creature. Imagine a ginger fuzz ball with sex legs and a snout that emits flame, scuttling amongst the heather, across moors and hillsides

terrifying children and burning down our rustic villages.

Thats one for next time :D

http://haggishunt.scotsman.com/haggisclopedia.cfm?part=1

I stopped playing online because of idiots on Live. I just don't need that when I'm trying to enjoy myself by playing a game, it's stupid. PGR3 is the best for players, pretty much all decent guys.

Also i know it is a little off topic but i noticed everyone on there seems to have 5 star reputation thing but i only have 3....... is it coz i ent bin on there long or what? how do i make it go higher?

Give it a while n your rep'll soon go up:)

The funniest thing on XBL was when everone stopped talking and just did Dr. Zoidberg impressions....WU WU WU WU WUu!

A few people (inc. me) went through a phase of doing that ages ago in school :heh:

Yeah, that's hardly the average XBL game. That's why someone uploaded it for people to laugh at.

The best part about Live, is playing, talking and generally having a laugh with people you know over forums. At least, that's what I love the most.

Me too, thas why I wish Nintendo would get their act together and sort online out.

The idiots on live are what the term "pwned" was invented for.

Males cannot multitask under normal conditions.

Add American male into the equation and the result is even worse.

After you add in american teenager trying to use tiny brainpower to insult, you know you have them off guard as they cannot process speech and joypad simultaneously, and that leaves them wide open for a damn good beating....

Thats one of the reasons why i don't go online a lot. I, like many other gamers here like to go online and play the game and have a good laugh, and not to get treated badly like on the video.

My funniest xbox live experience was when an American bloke accused me of cheating by "living in another country and causing lag so I could kill him easier."

This guy actually thought i'd moved to England in order to win at COD 3!

My funniest xbox live experience was when an American bloke accused me of cheating by "living in another country and causing lag so I could kill him easier."

This guy actually thought i'd moved to England in order to win at COD 3!

I'm actually going to refuse to believe in these mythical embodyments of stupidity until I see and hear them with my own eyes. Unbefuckinleavable.

Despite there being a mass horde of stupid people, there are still a lot of really cool people who you can have a good conversation with. Not all xbox live users are retards, although it does hamper your enjoyment when these idiots spoil it for you.

I met about 4 cool people on Live today. I met some cocks, but some cool people also. What I'm doing now is just muting anyone I don't like.

My funniest XBL moment was playing Gears of War and having some 12 year old whiny voiced git come on asking 'Is anyone here a girl' about 4 times. It was the voice that made it funny. Ahh good times.

well the short while i tried live on Halo.. I had loads of amercan 11 year olds screaming in their falsetto voices.. the funniest moments were when some player "forgot" that they were online.. and the player sat there yelling at some friend what he wanted from Mcdonalds..

and I always laughed at some of the "über cool" tags/ names people had..

I always got abuse because of my tag... Librarian.. and some people didn't take kindly to being "killed by librarian" i can tell you