NEurope
Mikey

***** on Xbox live

So I log on to Rainbow Six Vegas last night, and after playing for a few mins, this American teen **** comes in to the server, and basically starts ordering people around. He'd say things like "please don't camp", and if you were the last person on your team, he's say things like "just rush and die will you".

Eventually, I said to him "don't tell me how to play". Well he went bat shit at me, and told me to shut the fuck up, and then called me a British Nigger and yelled more abuse at me. I leave the game, and I find someone, probably him, left me negative rep.

I complained about him to Microsoft, do you think they'll do anything? :confused:

So I log on to Rainbow Six Vegas last night, and after playing for a few mins, this American teen **** comes in to the server, and basically starts ordering people around. He'd say things like "please don't camp", and if you were the last person on your team, he's say things like "just rush and die will you".

Eventually, I said to him "don't tell me how to play". Well he went bat shit at me, and told me to shut the fuck up, and then called me a British Nigger and yelled more abuse at me. I leave the game, and I find someone, probably him, left me negative rep.

I complained about him to Microsoft, do you think they'll do anything? :confused:

Welcome to 90% of the people on XBOX Live.

Welcome to 90% of the people on XBOX Live.

It's a shame, because people like him are the reason I don't play online that much.

I love this shit. Trying shouting back at him. You're obviously smarter than him. It's great when people gang up on shits like him.

See, THIS is why I like Nintendo's friends code system.

With XBL you can turn the mic off and hear nothing. But you can also check on your friends and join their game easily without searching or swaping codes.

The friend code system is still awful.

I love this shit. Trying shouting back at him. You're obviously smarter than him. It's great when people gang up on shits like him.

Haha, I did. I told him to go and take his mouth for a shit.

With XBL you can turn the mic off and hear nothing. But you can also check on your friends and join their game easily without searching or swaping codes.

The friend code system is still awful.

I know. I don't care, for my money it's well worth it.

Best quote ever (from, of course, a 12 year old American): "What the hell have the British ever invented anyway?"

I found myself forced to give him a short lecture...:heh:

You get two types of XBL moron, both American: one type is the high-pitched 12 year olds, the other is the teenage racist idiots.

I do debating at my school, and therefore I am skilled at making then shut the hell up and look, to the rest of the players on the server, like a total fucking idiot.

I especially love it when they ask the host to kick you, without checking who the host is, and therefore not noticing that it is you.

Also, their shite imitations of what they call a "British accent", which as you all know is just a posh English accent, are hilarious, and often lead to me saying something along the lines of, "Well I may sound posh but at least I'm not a red-neck/ living in a country run by a monkey/ other Americans-Are-Stupid statement."

My one of choice is "At least I don't live in a country that has used a nuclear weapon on someone. Twice."

Best quote ever (from, of course, a 12 year old American): "What the hell have the British ever invented anyway?"

Hahahaha, oh maaaaaaaaaan.

So many Yanks are such retards.

The Americans have never even invented any ball games:heh:

This is why I hardly play online, if ever do play online I dont talk and just laugh at the crap some peopel were saying.

Once in a gears match some shite who was hosting the match started bawling at everyone, saying I should piss off. I gave him bad rep...

I cant be bothered taking that crap while trying to play a harmles game online.

Hahahaha, oh maaaaaaaaaan.

He was asking for it, and I had a mate with me using another headset, so after I ran out of ideas (after about 5 minutes of listing inventions), my friend took over.

He the resorted to the "you are so crap at this game" thing, so I demonstrated my expertise at Gears of War to him by chainsawing him and all his teammates in one round, without firing my gun once.:yay:

Interestingly, the television, the internet, and the telephone were all invented by British people, and all of which where used in order for us to communicate...

It really pisses me off when they call you gay or "nigga". Homophobic and racists little shits.

It's especially irritating when they start calling you a mother-fucker (or similar) when you, lets say, kill them with a sniper rifle when they are standing still in the open reloading. They seem surprised that you managed to get the world's easiest kill ever.

This is why I hardly play online, if ever do play online I dont talk and just laugh at the crap some peopel were saying.

Once in a gears match some shite who was hosting the match started bawling at everyone, saying I should piss off. I gave him bad rep...

I cant be bothered taking that crap while trying to play a harmles game online.

Yeah, it can get like that on C&C.

If anyone gets like that on Live, I'll just leave/take of headphones and give them bad rep.

Want us to neg rep him for you? I really cant stand Racists, unless they can justify their racism with a decent reason (some people can, and thats fair enough)

I love Live, most people are ok and a good laugh. If you find a good host and use him/her regularly you soon get to know people. My whole friends list is people i met on here and on Live, dont know anyone in real life who has a 360 and uses Live

Americans are the best part of Live.

You know when you're little and you pull the legs off Daddy longlegs and whatnot? It's like that with them.

Americans are the best part of Live.

You know when you're little and you pull the legs off Daddy longlegs and whatnot? It's like that with them.

That's exactly what I do (with American's, not Daddy Longlegs*). I just wait for them to make one little mistake in their argument, or grammar if they are saying that I "can't speak proper English", then I pounce, and rip them to shreds until I get bored or the admin kicks them out of pity.:grin:

*I would like to pull the legs off those septics, though...

Want us to neg rep him for you? I really cant stand Racists, unless they can justify their racism with a decent reason (some people can, and thats fair enough)

I love Live, most people are ok and a good laugh. If you find a good host and use him/her regularly you soon get to know people. My whole friends list is people i met on here and on Live, dont know anyone in real life who has a 360 and uses Live

Sure, neg rep the little turd, hopefully he'd get banned and deservedly so.

He called me a Nigger, and made fun of my accent, and the funny thing is though, I'm white!!!

By the way, if you wanna play against some one who doesn't care about winning, and is crap, feel free to add me.

This is why I don't bother with online gaming. I much prefer just taking my console of choice to a friend's house to play multiplayer, without any annoying lag, or sweaky 12 year olds with the I.Q of a Chimp.

This is why I don't bother with online gaming. I much prefer just taking my console of choice to a friend's house to play multiplayer, without any annoying lag, or sweaky 12 year olds with the I.Q of a Chimp.

Ever tried playing GRAW2 in 4 player splitscreen? The framerate dives like Blair's popularity ratings did after the beginning of the Iraq war.

However, in 2P, or with something like SSBM, Halo CE/2 (especially in co-op) or Timesplitters 2/FP (especially on your own maps), Burnout or PGR3 (especially on Nürburgring until you get through every song on you HDD) are all brilliant experiences in split-screen.:yay:

Oh, and what about the 12 year olds who aren't the cleverest in their class?:smile:

Ah crap, listing all those great games makes me want to grab a friend or 3 and have an all-dayer over the holidays...

To be honest, whenever I play online, I find it most fun playing with people I know. At least, people I know I will get a decent game against. If it's friends from home, friends off this forum, or just random people I meet off this forum. That way, you'll get a cracking game most of the time.

Applies to either friend code system or no friend code system. Can't stand playing randomers.

Ever tried playing GRAW2 in 4 player splitscreen? The framerate dives like Blair's popularity ratings did after the beginning of the Iraq war.

LMFAO!!

However, in 2P, or with something like SSBM, Halo CE/2 (especially in co-op) or Timesplitters 2/FP (especially on your own maps), Burnout or PGR3 (especially on Nürburgring until you get through every song on you HDD) are all brilliant experiences in split-screen.:yay:

I find people on PGR3 are the best, everyone I've played with has seemed pretty decent...and I haven't encountered many Americans on it...there might be a link there!

My friend always tells me about the rampant racism on Saints Row!

Damn, now I really want to play PGR3!