NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
masaki86

PES 5

When you say "as many goals as Baros"... do you mean you started with the whole Aston Villa team, rather than the default master league players?!?

No, I bought Baros, Mellberg, Taylor and Hendrie in Division 2. And sold half the other players, I currently have only 19 players in my entire squad, including Berbatov.

I had 16 at one point, the lowest you can have, it was awful. I had Ximilez and Espimas playing as right/left backs.

This is me, in the game:

mepes50018ud.th.jpg

This is my starting XI: I bought a couple more Villa players mid-season, as well as Pirlo, Kaka' and Sergio Ramos.

GK: Stuart Taylor

CB: Mellberg ©

CB: Aaron Hughes

RB: Sergio Ramos

LB: JLloyd Samuel

DMF: Pirlo

RMF: ME

LMF: Gareth Barry

AMF: Kaka'

CF: Berbatov

CF: Baros

Here's my line up:

Cech

Heitinga

Vanden borre

Ashley cole

Kaabi

Fabregas

ljungberg

Pires

Henry

Rooney

SUBS:

Fernando Torres

Wright Philipps

Eto

Campbell

Sneijder

and some others I can't remember....

Anyone using that new memorial match option against your mates? Its awesome!

Play online regularly, but getting bored of constantly going up against people who only play as Brazil, Chelsea, AC Milan, Juve.

i try and mix it up a bit. i played as Slovakia today against Brazil..I won. I played as Wigan against AC Milan; lost 2-1...I like crap teams, there are a few gems; Slovakia, Australia, USA...all good teams to play as.

I've stopped doing my Master Leagyue atm so I can concentrate on filling up the Cup Gallery. I'm currently doing the Serie A as Real Madrid, and when I've done that I'm gonna do the Eredivisie as Ajax Amsterdam and when that's done and dusted, the Premier League will be next.

Sign in to follow this