NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
masaki86

PES 5

My copy shipped last night from gameplay, so should be here today or tomorrow. can't wait.

Any other PES fans looking forward to getting there hands on this? I booked friday and saturday off from work so I can get the lasd round for a drunken PES session. Can't wait!!

Just found it was out this friday, so I ordered yesterday from GAME. Should be here thursday/friday cant wait.

This looks amazing, I'll maybe pick it up this weekend. Can you tell us about the online features if you play it online? Hopefully there will be more game modes other than exhibition matches.

Mine was posted today, should arrive tomorrow in the post. I've played Winning Eleven 9 and that rocked! :>

hehe; I bought an online adapter just for this game; we'll have to play against each other every now and then!

I'll be picking this up sometime soon hopefully but it comes after Mario Kart in the list of games I want to get (and can't afford). If I have money I'll get it.

I'm sitting with a copy in my hand.. to bad i dont like soccer games.

how?

limits suck

I should be getting my copy tommorrow from my local independant games shop. Cannot wait.

Currently doing my long english essay in time for the mighty pro evo tommorrow. And this is the final week of school.....a 2 week half term full of PES tournaments!!

how?

limits suck

He works in GAME or another gaming shop.

Have you played it, Diemetrix?

Well I havn't played pes 5, however I have a copy of Winning Eleven 9 (japanese equivalent of pes 5) and it's very good.

I'm going to wait for a promo copy to fall into my hands in a few months time like I did lastyear.

I'm looking forward to finally having the chance to play the PS2 version online.

I think it now supports up to 4 people online, so you can play 2 vs 2 :D

I think that's only the Xbox version though, PS2 is just one on one.

2 Vs 2 matches sound great, there's loads of potential there. Two players could join a party against another team of two for some tense games.

Well its certainly different, players seem a little slower, cant just get a fast striker and run down the field and score, more build up is required. Master League has had a lick of paint, Vorander and the boys have retired and some young bucks have come through the ranks. And im playing it on 3 stars with the squad of the default shite players and only scored 2 goals in 6 games, a long road ahead fo sure.

Sounds good, the newer games are always more difficult to begin with and get easier with time. Nice to know it's a bit more realistic with the build up play.

Got my copy of PES5 today!! So happy!

Anyway, I've only played a couple of games and need to get used to it. It just seems really slow right now. Like I'm sprinting with Henry but he looks as if he is jogging?!

Anyway, so far so good. Just need more time with it.

Played it in HMV....last week, on a MASSIVE plasma screen :D. It's great =D. Pitty I don't have PS2/Xbox and I dont want to play it on my PC.

I might pick this up when it's released for PSP, but the PSP version has no Master League or commentary, so I am unsure whether to buy it or not. I most probably will though.

Got it today (Thurs) as well. I've had a little go on it but most of it I knew from playing WE9. Atleast this time I understood how to do free kicks since they changed from PES4 and it was quite hard trying to understand japanese. :P

I was exaggerating, but truth be told you could get Cisse, Henry any other fast player, get the ball a few meters after the half way line and run past a few defenders and score.

bit of an off topic on topic question

but didnt Pro evolution come from ISS on the n64?

always thought they wer made by same ppl?

oh man, PES5 is really frustrating me!! I'm finding it really hard to break down teams and always end up getting 1-1 scores, or something similar.

It just hasn't gelled with me yet....I think

bit of an off topic on topic question

but didnt Pro evolution come from ISS on the n64?

always thought they wer made by same ppl?

hmmm. konami did make ISS but remember this was some time ago. KCET make pro evo, major a make the last 3 iss games. dunno wy they broke up.

i think its a case of rare - free radical kinda thing. i wouldnt compare them tho, pro evo is more of a sim, iss 64 was a lot more arcadey

also, seabass did say how there wasnt much his team could do with pro evo, so they just spent the time improving ai and animation

Sign in to follow this