NEurope
The Bard

Cricket World Cup 2007

well they did in the end 99 all out :)

Ireland through to the super 8 :P

How ridiculous does the sound :p :D:yay:

huge game tonight, India v Sri lanka. if India lose there out and the world audinece drops by half. if India win they could still be potentialy out. this game could start are war on the subcontinent, a must watch

All this Bob Woolmer shit is starting to get a bit freaky. What d'ye think? Corruption related?

Bloody hell this is a tense game! I hope Sri Lanka win!

Seem's like England only have 1 batsman that is capable of scoring.

Ireland chasing 266-7.

I reckon England have put too much up for us to catch. We're 30-2 after 7 overs already.

Its strange to see Ireland doing so well... I didnt realise England got such a high score together cos at the beginning Ireland seemed to be holding their own.

266 could just be too much.

Seem's like England only have 1 batsman that is capable of scoring.

We rely constantly on our middle order, which is very strong it has to be said. I want Vaughan to hit form, he's just so good to watch when he's playing well.

Looks like a nail-biting finish in the England-Sri lanka game! I wish I could watch it as opposed to be watching SjySports.com's score centre text updates!!

Fuck. Why isn't the Straussmeister playing? Grr... looks like we have to beat the Aussies now.

I'm bumping this thread, seeing as it's crunch time for England. As of right now, we are going pathetically slow, we might just scrape 200, which is probably not enough :(

EDIT: Ooooooooh shite. Bollocks. We're screwed :cry:

England were crap! Sack Fletcher and Vaughanie and get someone in who can whip the England team into shape!

I will not claim to really like, or totally understand Cricket, however the one day interenationals are ok. Butyou have to laugh when England lose by over 30 OVERS!!!! what a bunch of tossers, booed off by their own fans, reminds me of the England footie team!

Funnily enough, we've done better than we did in the last two world cups. Despite what people are saying, I think our performance in the world cup has been pretty respectable, considering we're ranked 7th and will come 5th.

I also find it harsh that a lot of the blame has gone on Vaughan. He's not the only one that hasn't performed (thinks of Flintoff, Joyce, Bell), and he's been out for over a year. If anyone should be dropped, it's Freddy.