NEurope
Pit-Jr

Poll: Are you buying the Rev or not

Do you still plan to buy?  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Do you still plan to buy?

• Yes, and I would trade my first born if they released it sooner
    • Yes, but im getting another system first
    • Screw Nintendo, im not waiting that long!
    • No, i have no intention of buying it ever

I'll definitely buy the Revo on release day almost no matter the cost (I'm already saving something for the Revo)

I even play with the thought of importing one from Japan if it's about as easy as with the DS (German or English Menu and Pal support)

I'm definately gettin the rev, but i'm gettin the 360 this christmas. Also i'll be gettin the ps3 next year. So basically all three consoles.

I have no intention of buying anything other than the Rev, although I might sit tight for a few months after its release because I never like taking chances with new consoles. For example, I waited a year before buying my Xbox because I wanted to see if it flopped or not, and the GC hadn't lived up to my expectations. Also the controller will be a big decision point for me - it looks cool but I want to see it in use!

I'll be getting the REV on launch day, as I have done for all the Nintendo consoles and handhelds I own. I'm sure the controller will be great and the way nintendo are talking about their launch line-up, I wouldn't be surprised to see 2-3 "must haves" right away!

I won't be buying either the PS3 or 360 as they seem to be more of the same and more about tech specs than actual gaming!

After the disappointment that was Gamecube I don't think I'll be getting Ninty's next machine at all, at least not at launch.

Ninty's got a lot to prove next generation and I'm not really convinced they can pull it off. I'll be getting a 360 for sure when it comes out and maybe, just maybe, in the distant future a Revo.

Topics such as this seem a little premature to me.

No doubt I'll buy a Revolution at some point, however when I buy it depends on a number of factors such as price-tag, games etc.

does a bear shit in the woods .......of cours he does im buyin one and if thers none left well i will get it hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

and as i have said before princes twilight will see of any compertision for me till it comes out unless thay do the unspeakable to me again

So far it seems I'll buy the Rev at launch. I'll have to see the games first, because the Xbox 360 looks pretty good as well, it just needs a price drop. I will get a Revolution anyway, but maybe not at launch.

Launch day. I'm gonna preorder as soon as possible. As for 360, no definantly not. I got xbox only for Fable cuz Peter Molyneux made it, and it was good, but a better version has come out on PC. Damn. I own no other games for it. PS3, dont make me laugh. If I wanted a flood of mediocre games I would have got PS1 and 2. Rev only cuz I'm bored with games right now and I need something new. Else I'm leaving gaming.

I instantly but the Revolution on launch and Nintendo better honor my enthusiasm. I can't sell another kidney.

Will get the rev but will more than likely be getting the PS3 before it... that or possibly the Xbox360 but it's undecided which one of those two I'll get.

No to ALL of the choices.

Retarded poll.

Thats the beauty of a forum. I can post a retarted poll just like you can post a retarted reply *stomps off*

Thats the beauty of a forum. I can post a retarted poll just like you can post a retarted reply *stomps off*

Get in there Pit-JR, but you have to admit most people would say no to all of them.

i wasnt going to buy one at first. but now, with all the talk about even more revolutionary features im definitely going to. its gonna be sweet

I might get a 360 if several good games come out for it, but I definatly wont yet. I need the money to fuel the Gamecube with games, and I MIGHT need the money if the Rev comes out before summer *fingers crossed*

Dunno, i'm still deciding which next gen console(s) to buy. I might buy a Revo if i think that it is worth buying (retro gaming downloads, is worth a look at). The main bit that is concerning me is the controller. If the Revo isn't worth getting, then i'll probably get a X-Box 360 or a PS3

This is a nintendo board so the answer is already known, but anyway my answer is yes but as the first answer was so extreme i chose the second although im getting a ps3 after a revolution.

Revo cant wait for me, i need it now! Ask any of my friends, I like to try new and innovative things, and i love the look of this system

I'm going to get an Xbox 360 first, and I very much doubt any of you have kids to sell, so you should all be fucking ashamed if you chose that option.

I'll get a revolution if it's decent and I have the funds, but Xbox 360 primarily. Definitely.

im gettin revo on launch day (im only 12 gotta save up those pennies!!!) and I HATE MICROSOFT AND SONY!!! so no i wont be getting any of those shit consoles