NEurope

Got an image from that performance? I wish to reaquaint myself with the banging rack. She's only 39.

article-1230301-0756DBFF000005DC-942_468x344.jpg

I've had Until We Bleed for a year or so, but never got around to giving it more than a cursory listen. Can't remember if I liked it or not.

In other Lykke Li news, her song for New Moon is brilliant, and is used well in the film actually.

Strange. I can't decide whether I like the song. At first, it sounds like a complete mess. But, it's growing on me. It's the way it sounds so...empty.

Edited by Slaggis

After much deliberation, I've come to the conclusion that Paperback Head is the best song Sainthood, with On Directing, Alligator and Arrow as joint second. (Basically I love all Sara's songs.)

And I just discovered this

Strange. I can't decide whether I like the song. At first, it sounds like a complete mess. But, it's growing on me with. It's the way it sound so...empty.

3 Words is brilliant IMO. The best song on the album IMO. Especially loud on a good sound system or headphones IMO. It's sparse and spare, but it's so lovely IMO.

Brilliant video too.

IMO.

I gave up on you ages ago. Paj was the weaker one and he went for it :p

That song is just bloody lovely. Really wouldn't mind seeing them live.

I just can't get this song out of my heeeead. It's also so lovely to play the guitar bit to. :)

Everything about this song is great. It just fits together so nicely and I can't help listening to it. So entrancing.

One of my favourite albums ever, I've just realised is,

amywinehouse.jpg

Back To Black I'm really not interested in. The singles are nice, but not really my thing, and I'm so not interested in her lifestyle (did see her live and she was good tbf). But this is REALLY good. Different style to B2B, suits her better imo. Her voice isn't so "argh" in your face. Better songwriting too imo.

Really lush, funky and jazzy in the right amount, not OTT like B2B.

I really prefer Frank too. It just tells you so much more about her as an artist whereas I feel that you can tell B2B had a corporate hold on it.

Yeah, or at least, it just feels more contrived because it's in a certain "style". Same shiz though.

I just like to believe "Me and Mr Jones (Fuckery)" is about me :heh: Plus who doesn't love the word "fuckery"?

I just like to believe "Me and Mr Jones (Fuckery)" is about me :heh: Plus who doesn't love the word "fuckery"?

Fuckery isn't in the title as far as i'm aware.

But it's a lovely word.

I really like this song at the mo, it's not an amazing song but it just has a certain funky vibe. Anyone know any decent artists similar in style to the Bublé?

Fuckery isn't in the title as far as i'm aware.

But it's a lovely word.

Strange. Some sources (granted more official) say there isn't, some do.

Pretty sure it's sans the parenthesis bit officially. Maybe it wasn't when it leaked or something.

I really like this song at the mo, it's not an amazing song but it just has a certain funky vibe. Anyone know any decent artists similar in style to the Bublé?

Depends what style of Micky Bubbles you like really, if it's the more up tempo swing stuff I guess Jamie Cullum is the next closest.