NEurope

Actually, it's 10p cheaper on iTunes.

I'm just gonna buy it digitally. I want it noooooooooow. Cheaper and quicker. :yay:

Fair enough, also... damn / thank you! I listened to Forever More and then wanted it... that doesn't happen often with artists that I'm unfamiliar with, anyway I've just ordered Statues from Play via PlayTrade for £4.17 :) sure it'll take a few days but I've got plenty to listen to as it is atm what with Peej + Florence on the go plus SMD on the way.

Fair enough, also... damn / thank you! I listened to Forever More and then wanted it... that doesn't happen often with artists that I'm unfamiliar with, anyway I've just ordered Statues from Play via PlayTrade for £4.17 :) sure it'll take a few days but I've got plenty to listen to as it is atm what with Peej + Florence on the go plus SMD on the way.

Well Forever More did that to me last night too! If you haven't already, check out Overpowered, her second solo album, as I said it's dancey, but brilliant. Her first (which I intend to get soon) is a different affair, very wacky and samply, from what I've heard, but I need it too.

For example:

And Dan, my dad always plays that in the car, and yeah, it's lovely.

Oooh I remember what I've always meant to post in here.

Thomas Newman's "Drive Away" for the ending credits of Lemony Snicket's: A Series of Unfortunate Events. No doubt, the best thing about the film.

I remember seeing this film, being slightly dissappointed by the unfaithful adaptation, then being incredibly mesmerised by the end credits. The mixture of beautifully sinister Dream Works animation, and a haunting song just took me away to another place. I got home, bought the soundtrack and just remember loving where the song took me. It's quite repetitive, but I just love it.

It reminds me of how I used to escape into my mind from my parents' divorce, and being stuck in a school I loathed during the meanwhile.

EDIT: The HD version here really does it justice.

Edited by Razz

Easily one of the most frustrating bands I've ever been hooked on.

'This is a gift, it comes with a price

Who is the lamb and who is the knife?

Midas is king and he holds me so tight

And turns me to gold in the sunlight'

Listening to Lungs by Florence + the Machine for only the second time and I'm already loving it significantly more than the first listen which was enjoyable in itself. :)

Just caught Justice's video for D.A.N.C.E. on MTV Dance and never seen itbefore, quite like it. Wish I had T-shirts that changed designs.

(although it was in some con of a "best dance songs" or something list hosted by Roger Sanchez and his song was number one. While its good, still reeks of a con. Oh and D.A.N.C.E. was number 3, I like it but there is better out there :heh:)

There's better on the cross album, for one thing.

True bro.

Amused me earlier. Flicked onto Kerrang and "Shake It" was playing (its rubbish, but entertaining enough for background music) followed by Avril Lavigne's "Skater Boy". Kerrang really is heavy metal these days.

True bro.

Amused me earlier. Flicked onto Kerrang and "Shake It" was playing (its rubbish, but entertaining enough for background music) followed by Avril Lavigne's "Skater Boy". Kerrang really is heavy metal these days.

Errr...It's "Sk8r Boi". You know nothing about MUSIC!!

When a child mispells something you don't correct them by spelling it in the same way do you? No, you show them the correct way to spell. Avril Lavigne is a child that needs to be shown the error of her ways. First the spelling, then the singing, appearance, voice, face, personality and hair!

Actually, it's Sk8er Boi, with an 'e'.

Actually, it's Sk8er Boi, with an 'e'.

omg just checked the cd yes i own it haterz ur rite

fml

Just been giving Solange's "Sol-Angel and The Hadley St. Dreams" album a proper listen, and I've fallen in love with it's throwback retro motown sound. Sandcastle Disco, I Decided Part 1 and Part 2, Would've been the One and Dancing In The Dark are probably the stand out tracks for me. But, it's such a refreshing sound when compared to the bucket loads of electro-pop around at the moment.

Edited by Slaggis

Coincidence? I listened to Sandcastle Disco for the first time in ages on the bus today, and remembered how much I liked the fact she tried to be interesting in her musical careerm rather than letting aproducer make her an album.

I do love the lyrics. I think I first knew she even had an album out when Pitchfork named Sandcastle Disco their 91st best song of 2008 or something. :p

The Guild Cast - Do You Wanna Date My Avatar?

Genius. Released today and already number 3 and number 4 in US and UK (respectively) iTunes music video charts. Felicia Day really is the queen of the internet.

I remember earlier today, I was listening to Dance Hall at Louse Point, and I'll never forget some of the tracks that I heard, but then suddenly it ended, I was left with nothing but silence and so I said to myself... 'Is that all there is to an album? Is that all there is? :heh:

Thankfully that isn't all there is as I still have a good few CD's by Peej to get through but again I was surprised by the quality of what I heard today and can't wait to continue listening, next up - Is This Desire? :)

Muse - 'The Resistance' is up for pre-order from the iTunes store. If you click on the track titles, you'll be able to hear 30 second previews of every song!!

I listened to a few on them, and it sounds brilliant imo! I'm holding off listening to Exogenesis though, I really don't want to spoil that song for myself. Of course, for those of you without iTunes, here's a youtube video of the song previews:

I have a bad feeling I'm actually not gonna like the album all that much. I'm still looking forward to it, but I'm preparing myself to put it down as my least favourite Muse album.