NEurope

I should be shot.

"Dreeeeaaammm, dream dream dre-eam, dreeeeaaammm, dream dream dre-eam..."

Ahhh....*sigh of happiness and of yet another leg in a meaningless inter-forum rivalry/hatred/thingy that's only for funsies.*

But, yeah, fucking terrible chart. Toxicity is at a paltry 6. Where the fuck is Disturbed's first album? What about 'Untouchables' by KoRn? Why the fuck is that not there? Absolutely fucking disgraceful. I. Am. RAGIIIINNNNNG! *Turns green, clothes except for jeans are completely ripped off. Bulging pecs, gun show, the lot. Goes on rampage.*

^ Nah, just a bit shit to be honest. Although that dress does look good on her...

Crazy amazing.

Not amazing but I liked it :) I've been considering getting that album at some point if the rest of the songs are decent.

1: American Idiot - Green Day

hahahhaha

Green Day

aahahaahahaahahaahahahaaha

Kerrang!

haahaahahahahahaahaha

KERRANG! The 50 Best Albums of the 21st Century!

50: Crisis - Alexisonfire

49: Permission to Land - The Darkness

48: Blessed Black Wings - High on Fire

47: Relationship of Command - At the Drive-In

46: The Green Album - Weezer

45: Volcano - Satyricon

44: Orchestra of Wolves - Gallows

43: Holy Wood (In the Shadow of the Valley of Death) - Marilyn Manson

42: From Here to Infirmary - Alkaline Trio

41: Take to the Skies - Enter Shikari

40: Worship and Tribute - Glassjaw

39: Ghost Reveries - Opeth

38: Love Metal - HIM

37: Jane Doe - Converge

36: Bleed American - Jimmy Eat World

35: Ire Works - The Dillinger Escape Plan

34: Riot! - Paramore

33: A Fever You Can't Sweat Out - Panic! At The Disco

32: II: A Bustle In Your Hedgerow - Down

31: Vol 3:(The Subliminal Verses) - Slipknot

30: Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavoured Water - Limp Bizkit

29: Black Holes and Revelations - Muse

28: Mutter - Rammstein

27: City of Evil - Avenged Sevenfold

26: Casually Dressed & Deep In Conversation - Funneral For A Friend

25: Puzzle - Biffy Clyro

24: Death Magnetic - Metallica

23: With Teeth - Nine Inch Nails

22: Ascendancy - Trivium

21: The End Of Heartache - Killswitch Engage

20: Lateralus - Tool

19: Start Something - LostProphets

18: The Poison - Bullet For My Valentine

17: 21st Century Breakdown - Green Day

16: All Hope Is Gone - Slipknot

15: White Pony - Deftones

14: Hybrid Theory - Linkin Park

13: Origin of Symmetry - Muse

12: The Black Parade - My Chemical Romance

11: Songs For The Deaf - Queens Of The Stone Age

10: Leviathan - Mastodon

9: From Under The Cork Tree - Fall Out Boy

8: The Blackening - Machine Head

7: Take Off Your Pants and Jacket - Blink 182

6: Toxicity - System Of A Down

5: Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge - My Chemical Romance

4: A Beautiful Lie - 30 Seconds To Mars

3: Iowa - Slipknot

2: Absolution - Muse

1: American Idiot - Green Day

What a awful top 50 list.

Lol, trust Kerrang to make a stupid list. American Idiot isn't even Green Day's best ablum! Panic! at the Disco?! My Chemical Romance?!!! Fall Out Boy?!!!!!! They shouldn't even be on that list!

Good to see Muse at the number 2 spot though, and pretty much all their albums in there. Of course, I would have put 'Mutter - Rammstein' at number 1, and 'Origin of Symmetry - Muse' in second place, but that's just me. :heh:

Oh, and on the subject of Muse, they have possible homecoming gigs coming up on 4th and 5th September, at 'The Den' in Teingmouth, Devon: http://www.thisissouthdevon.co.uk/news/Rock-giants-play-hometown-gigs/article-1233565-detail/article.html

If it's possible to get tickets, I'm so there! ^^

To be fair, that Kerrang list might be quite accurate if you're the sort of person interested in reading Kerrang. You might as well deride Cheese.com's list of the 50 Best Cheeses of the 21st Century for having too much cheese in it; it's a publication writing for its audience.

Not being a part of Kerrang's readership, I've recently been listening to a lot of Psapp. You can't go wrong with cat obsessed, percussive toy electronica.

To be fair, that Kerrang list might be quite accurate if you're the sort of person interested in reading Kerrang. You might as well deride Cheese.com's list of the 50 Best Cheeses of the 21st Century for having too much cheese in it; it's a publication writing for its audience.

Not being a part of Kerrang's readership, I've recently been listening to a lot of Psapp. You can't go wrong with cat obsessed, percussive toy electronica.

I've read Kerrang for years and I've got to say it just caters for whats popular its a terrible read these days. But my brother picks it up so I always have a gander through it, its ok for gig announcements and thats about it.

The album list is a shocker, if they had to include Fall Out Boy then it has to be Take This To Your Grave, but not in the top 10..

Florence and the Machine's album is very good. It's sasifyingly murky and ethereal.

---

I need Marina & The Diamonds to release an album quickly. This song loves me.

Sounds like a long-lost amazing Abba song or something.

I just can't believe that they didn't even put Andrew WK - I Get Wet in there, they seem to have completely forgotten about 2001.

Florence and the Machine's album is very good. It's sasifyingly murky and ethereal.

Even I like the album.

More proof Kerrang! and any lists of quality they make are shit; Shake It by Metro Station is on their compilation Cd of 2009.

PARENTAL ADVISORY: RAWK INSIDE!

More proof Kerrang! and any lists of quality they make are shit; Shake It by Metro Station is on their compilation Cd of 2009.

Shake It is a great song!

Meh. Kerrang! TV is slightly better than MTV2 nowadays. MTV2 have become more mainstream, putting Calvin Harris, La fucking Roux, Florence and the Machines and other TMF-esque shit.

Saying that, though, Scuzz is truly where it's at. *Devil horns*

I'd say Calvin Harris, La Roux and FATM is perfectly within MTV2's boundaries....

And Shake It is annoyingly catchy, particularly when blurted out at you from the world's largest TV ;)

MTV2 used to play the 'best' in Nu-Metal 'bout 7 years back. Stuff like Calvin Harris and La Shite (lol, arent i funniez) was stuff you never DREEMED of seeing on MTV2. You'd have stuff like Machine Head, Ill Nino, Sepultura, Mudvayne, Rammstein and Mushroomhead back then! They'd be wot woz dere. Making MTV2 the prime choice for the heavy stuff. La Wank (2nd round of funniez) would remain on MTV Hits where it belongs.

Oh, and to prove another point. A show called 120 Minutes! That's gone now. That's all the proof I need that MTV2 no longer really caters for Alternative.

Edited by Roostophe

Nothing wrong with a bit of La Roux... agreed on Calvin Harris though, he can sod right off. :heh:

Ignoring the glaring piles of crap littered around Villans above posts, why would MTV changing surprise anyone?

MTV the channel doesn't even play music videos anymore, AFIK. It's all The Hill and other pointless TV shows about "life".

Bollocks about MTV1, no one cares about MTV1. I was talking about MTV2.

MTV2 used to be proper bostin. They played all kinds of rock, from indie to alternative to heavy and death. They used to have shows like Headbanger's Ball and The RIOT and 120 Minutes (Although I never particularly watched them shows, it exactly shows my point.). They played superb and different bands like Foos and Radiohead as well as utter wank like Cradle of Filth and Mortiis!

MTV2 properly played Rock, and left the rest on Hits, Dance and Bass. I'm merely lamenting the loss of what was one fucking rocking channel! WAKARIMASU KA? (Recommended reply: Hai!)

They still have Gonzo though? I likes that.

Out of the music channels I only tend to watch MTV2 and NME TV. The rest are pretty rubbish for my musical tastes.

Yeah but MTV2 was a heavy, more rock-orientated version of MTV back in the day. Now that MTV doesn't even play music, MTV2 has become MTV.

Isn't there like MTV: Rock anyway? Not to mention the bazillion other rock based channels.