NEurope

Anyone on here like Ratatat? They're awesome.

I've been listening to a few of their songs now (someone posted them in here before as well, ages ago), and I really like it. I think I'm interested in buying one of their albums, just can't figure out which one. X3

People, I implore you. Listen to Longpigs. I've had one of their albums on loop for about 3 hours or something. Probably more. I don't even know.

they're amazing. Do it. Do it do it do it do it!

Somewhat annoyingly all major UK supermarkets are selling the album in a slipcase because the cover art is too offensive for peoples eyes, I mean what would happen if a child went in and instead of seeing shelves stocked with guns and nudity they saw a piece of art. I dread to think.

828_huge.jpg

I'm not a manics fan, but am a huge fan of Jenny Saville. Hate pointless censorship. It's not like he's being beaten up in the painting.

People, I implore you. Listen to Longpigs. I've had one of their albums on loop for about 3 hours or something. Probably more. I don't even know.

I just listened to The Frank Sonata I think, which was good. Couldn't find anything else by them that wasn't live though (hate live recordings on youtube). Can't say I looked very well though. =P

Suggestions for songs?

I'm listening on spotify if you have that. Both their albums in full.

Anything from Mobile Home though. Deliriously lovely.

I'm listening on spotify if you have that. Both their albums in full.

Anything from Mobile Home though. Deliriously lovely.

Spotify doesn't work in Belgium, at least it didn't last time I tried. =(

I'll try and find more stuff then... Okay can't really find anything, just Blue Skies, which I didn't like too much.

ah that's...infuriating. Myspace? I dunno, they're an old band and split ages ago.

I'm not a manics fan, but am a huge fan of Jenny Saville. Hate pointless censorship. It's not like he's being beaten up in the painting.

It's a girl.

Listening to some classic tunes at the moment. Bought Blondie: The Greatest Hits earlier today and I'm giving that a decent work out. So good. Normally it's the kind of stuff I'd listen to in private but screw it. Blondie is a household name across the last 20 years with her music being as relevant now as it was back then.

Got Grace by Jeff Buckley to run through. Only ever listened to Hallelujah before so thought I should broaden my listening of him plus it makes a good addition to ones cd collection. Starting to add copiously to my collection and have been thinking of trying to track down all of Journey's albums. That would be a feat in itself. Think there are 20 or so albums by them so that'll be interesting to see if I can get hold of them all.

Listening to some classic tunes at the moment. Bought Blondie: The Greatest Hits earlier today and I'm giving that a decent work out. So good. Normally it's the kind of stuff I'd listen to in private but screw it. Blondie is a household name across the last 20 years with her music being as relevant now as it was back then.

First of all; Blondie is a band. Debbie Harry is the singer. She has solo stuff.

Second; Blondie are brilliant, why on earth you put them as a "guilty pleasure" or whatever?

Been listening to a lot of Alter Bridge lately, just really good old rock music - without Scott Stapp's whiney assed voice.

I just saw this on the Eurovision. It has to win. I love trashy europop so much.

"Baaaby! I can save your world! I'll be your anti-crisis girl!"

I don't understand why I love Missed by PJ Harvey so much. But I do.

It's just one of my favourite songs ever. Kinda simple, but provides so much relief next to me.

Edited by Dan_Dare
fixed your YT.remember you only need what comes after the '='

Anyone else remember P-Rock? Great channel.

Edited by Goafer

Not been in the mood to do my album thing the past two days at all. I'll hopefully pick it up again tomorrow.

Fuck yeah, King Prawn! Great song. Shorty is/was into tsunami bomb, but I've only heard a couple of their tracks.

but what second albums do?[/b] *discuss*

Placebo's "Without You I'm Nothing". Much better than their debut. Much better.

Anyone else remember P-Rock? Great channel.

Yes. Yes. YEEEEEESSSSS! That channel was legend. Always played some mint songs. Fantastic!

I remember all those songs and vids you posted. Quality post goaferboy. :grin:

I also remember this one on p-rock. The drumming at the beginning is excellent:

I used to love Teenage Riot.

Some more I just remembered:

"My Girlfriend's Dead". Class tune!

But I remember this other awesome piece from The Vandals:

And this one from Millencolin:

CCCCCCCCombobreaker! This ejaculation of songs can die in a fire now. :awesome:

Yep, one hell of a band.

I only got into them through Richard Hawley's solo stuff (which is very different, but equally awesome).

Cole's Corner is definitely his best album, infact, probably one of the best albums of this decade.