NEurope

I hate Madonna. Always have, always will.

Justin Timberlake is awesome, though.

Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends

Just listened to some of the stuff. I've only listened to Parachutes before this and didn't like that album at all. But I'm loving Viva la Vida and Violet Hill.

Ugh, hate Justin. Like Madonna, if not for who she is.

She's very careful not to reveal anything about her as a person, and instead constructs a persona for each album really. However, she has made some shit hot pop music in her time. Justin Timberlake is one of the best of the moder npop artists, but that doesn't mean I have to like him.

I think her dancing in her new video is actually pretty sexy. Better than the hung up video, where she was stretching her horrible sinewy legs/arms for all to see... :o

Just got into Avenged Sevenfold, can't believe I never gave them a listen before now.

Looping back to MGMT. I've just heard Time To Pretend (was on Gossip Girl). Quite like it, may check out the rest.

Right now I am going to do a bit of uni work while listening to Death Cab's new album :)

just got back into listening to Fugazi, waiting room is such a great track!

just got back into listening to Fugazi, waiting room is such a great track!
Just out of interest, did you know Fugazi before or after the Chilis covered that track?

Just out of interest, did you know Fugazi before or after the Chilis covered that track?

after, thats how i got into them. Then I bought repeater and 13 songs. I actually saw Joe Lally in a bar in Bristol last year too. Has anyone heard any ataxia, I highly reccomend.

Dear lord...

That version is badass though! The way Gym Class Heroes sampled it was bullshit, but that track is a classic.

A divorced lady arrives home from a bar.

GuessGuess what she SeesSees there!

"There is a naked person in my flat!

He's got a weird expression on his face!"

"Oh my god, and jesus as well!

W-what are you doing here?

Are you hurting your chest?

Offending yourself?

Forcing yourself into pain and sorrow like there is no tomorrow?!

You should use the pain and sorrow,

To fill you up with power!

Life's both sweet and sour!"

He looks at her hopeless with tears in his eyes

Goes out of the window and up on the roof.

"Naked man, naked man! Calm down!

I-I'll give you some strawberry cake

Don't act like there is no tomorrow!

You should use the pain and the sorrow,

Life's both sweet and sour!"

Aaaaaow!

Life's both sweet and sour!

Don't act!

Don't act!

Don't act-act!

Like there's no tomorrow!

You should use the pain and sorrow,

Fucking In Rythm & Sorrow - The Sugarcubes

Great lessons for life there.

Just got into Avenged Sevenfold, can't believe I never gave them a listen before now.

Good man. :smile:

I've been learning a few A7X songs on rhythm guitar, they're pretty easy to learn and quite enjoyable to play. Especially 'Afterlife', I love playing the bridge sequence after the solo in that.

Been listening to more CocoRosie songs (ones I don't have yet) and it's making me sad that I didn't get to see them last week. That was probably my only chance to get to see them. =(

Love their cover "You wanna fuck me", wish there was a better version than this one though.

I'm loving Alphabeat - can't wait for the album. Their new single is awesome.

--

Not sure if I like Rhianna's new single or not - it's strange. I love the way she acts in the video though, really brings over the feelings in the song.

--

I LOVE "Propane Nightmares" - it's such a good tune.

Not sure if I like Rhianna's new single or not - it's strange. I love the way she acts in the vide though, really brings over the feelings in the song.

I saw this was no.1 on the iTunes chart, but i've never heard it fully. From the preview it didn't sound that great. Plus, it's Rihanna. Rhianna sounds/looks like a type of infection of the vagina. :blank:

I quote liked the sound of In Silico, so I might get it, but I prefer their older Drum and Bass stuff.

Lol! I always spell it wrong - I'm a little slow when it comes to...well anything. I've never paticularly liked her as an artist, but she manages to sound royally pissed on "Take a Bow". Like a review I read said, it's like a more bitchy version of Beyonce's Irreplacable.

Lol! I always spell it wrong - I'm a little slow when it comes to...well anything. I've never paticularly liked her as an artist, but she manages to sound royally pissed on "Take a Bow". Like a review I read said, it's like a more bitchy version of Beyonce's Irreplacable.

Nah, don't like it. It's got "Standard Rn'B Ballad Track no. x" running through it, and it's nowhere near as ciompelling as Irreplacable.

Her best song is Umbrella, and anyone who thinks otherwise is crazed.

I know I've mentioned it earlier, but I don't care. I'm in love with Alphabeat. They're album can't come quicker. The guys voice is the sex - I love the sound of it.

I know I've mentioned it earlier, but I don't care. I'm in love with Alphabeat. They're album can't come quicker. The guys voice is the sex - I love the sound of it.

There is a MUCH better acoustic version though, this just sounds abrasive. :heh:

Been listening to more CocoRosie songs (ones I don't have yet) and it's making me sad that I didn't get to see them last week. That was probably my only chance to get to see them. =(

Love their cover "You wanna fuck me", wish there was a better version than this one though.

This is one of the best covers I have ever heard. Improving on the original song by so much.

Wow, Senza by Camille is being used on a car advert.

It's nice to see she's getting exposure over here.

This is a great song! :D

I'm loving Alphabeat - can't wait for the album. Their new single is awesome.

--

Not sure if I like Rhianna's new single or not - it's strange. I love the way she acts in the video though, really brings over the feelings in the song.

--

Alpabeats songs always get stuck in my head! They are not bad. :) Their videos are colourful!

I Like Take a Bow by Rihanna. Not sure about her new song with Maroon 5 though.

I've Been listening to the Ting Tings most of this week and I'm enjoying their album. I love great DJ, Fruit Machine, Shut up and let me go and That's not my name! :grin:

I watched the Breakfast Club with some mates earlier. I'm now addicted to anything 80's related music wise. I'm downloading anything I can find. I may have to (No, don't say it Haggis!) buy one of those compilation cd's. *screams*