NEurope

That woman scares me!

Good!:heh:

What do you think of the music? Have you listned to them?

Try their album "Post Orgasmic Chill", it is awesome!!!

I love all genres. Even house. I like whatever I like, in particular Public Enemy, Sigur Ros, Tchaikovsky, The Flaming Lips, Underground, Nat King Cole and Black Sun Empire.

Sigur Ros are superb!

We are scientists have covered Hoppipola on their album crap attack. It's brilliant, recommend you give it a listen.

Good!:heh:

What do you think of the music? Have you listned to them?

Try their album "Post Orgasmic Chill", it is awesome!!!

Music is ok, however I can't say I have heard anything from them for like 10 years, they still around?

I'll give anything a listen apart from any type of dance music.

I'll give anything a listen apart from any type of dance music.

Thats just foolish considering how many sub genres of Dance their are.

Thats just foolish considering how many sub genres of Dance their are.

I care little for sub genres of dance, it's all shit to me. Whether it's faster or slower.

I suppose I'm into almost all types of rock and mental. Some indie is ok, but I tend to find of it rather similar sounding. I'm a big fan of cheese, Chesney Hawkes = my god. Bit of old school rap and 80s music go down a treat.

My dislikes, tend to be modern rap, more over the culture amongst society because of it. I don't mind dance music, but I don't go out of my way to listen to it. Pop, just annoys me, even if some rather nice ladies make a cover for charity, I still want to slap them all for ruining a great song.

I went to see Stone Sour last tuesday, and I swear to god I was the only person in the queue not wearing a black top. Be it t-shirt, jumper, jacket. I went in my blue arsenal zip up jacket, I got so many odd looks. Suppose I don't conform to the metal dress sense. :S

Music is ok, however I can't say I have heard anything from them for like 10 years, they still around?

Na, sadly they disbanded in 2001!:(

Snow Patrol, You could be Happy

Awesome song used at the start of the latest Smallville! Awesome episode aswell!

The Sleepy Jackson have been getting a serious outing this week. Utterly gorgeous rock only sun drenched aussies could summon up.

not to be associated with Jack 'massive dick faced bellend' Johnson

Sorry to observe, but Sigur Ros are rubbish now. They used to be ok, now they've just gone further up their own arses.

I've been playing lots of Boredems, Jim O'Rourke, Electrelane, The Knife and Life Without Buildings lately.

I heard a song on xfm yesterday, and I think whilst it's not all that musically, it's a pretty cool and amusing song. It's called Thou Shalt Always Kill.

As for music preferences myself, I'm easy like sunday morning, I take songs and bands as they come, and try not to single out genres.

Having said that, Bloc Party are one of my recent top bands, they've got something unique and catchy to their sound, I like it.

I play (using the term loosely) the electric guitar, the keyboard, the harmonica (semi-properly) the didgeridoo, the Irish whistle, and have been known to pick up the bag pipes when they're within reach. Expect to see me on "Neighbours from Hell" in the coming weeks.

My taste in music isn't defined by genres but by whether or not it makes the back of my neck tingle. I like melodramatic music; power ballads and soul, I like air-punching party stuff, I like driving music and I'm an exponent of easy listening.

My taste in music is quite diverse, owning an album from almost all rock genres and then some.

The Arcade Fire, Arctic Monkeys, Audioslave, Biffy Clyro, blink-182, Jeff Buckley, The Coral, Deftones, Disturbed, Editors, Foo Fighters, Franz Ferdinand, The Futureheads, Gorillaz, Guillemots, Gym Class Heroes, The Hives, Hot Hot Heat, Incubus, Jamie T, Kings of Leon, Klaxons, Korn, Led Zeppelin, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, Mars Volta, Muse, Nirvana, The Offspring, Papa Roach, Queens of the Stone Age, Radiohead, Rage Against The Machine, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Reuben, Silverchair, The Strokes, Supergrass, System of a Down, Tenacious D, We Are Scientists, The Walkmen, Weezer.

There are a lot more albums I want to get.

Don't you just hate it when you hear a song you love, but you don't know what it's called?

About 5 years ago, I was watching Game Network, and they showed some Sonic Adventure 2 stuff with this song playing. I remember the lyrics "Come, here I come. How long 'til we come? blah blah Millenium girl" or something like that.

Anyone know what it's called? I'd kill men, women and children to hear it again.