NEurope

Met Pete Doherty last night. Was very friendly and chatty even tho he was in a rush. Managed to get him to sign my Albion LP which is awesome. He Wrote "God bless the Albion, Peter"

I then headed off to see the Charlatans at shepherds bush who were amazing! LOVE IS THE KEY!

Aww bless, me mam came home with a copy of Grace by Jeff Buckley. I've been wanting a proper copy of it for ages. *Is chuffed*

Yay, and it came with mystery white boy too. Much ass is kicked.

Aww bless, me mam came home with a copy of Grace by Jeff Buckley. I've been wanting a proper copy of it for ages. *Is chuffed*

Yay, and it came with mystery white boy too. Much ass is kicked.

An amazing album, gotta love Jeff Buckley. Shame he died, wasnt it from drowning in a river?

Yeah, IIRC.

---

I'm going to see Amy Winehouse in like 2 weeks. Kinda unexpected. The people who were meant to go now can't and I didn't turn down he offer. I quite like her stuff.

Also going to go see CSS (Cansei De Ser Sexy) on the 5th of December!

:) :) :) :)

Allow me to both agree and disagree:

Muse were much better than they are now. Origin Of Symmetry is a masterpiece. Absolution was a nice album... and Black Holes & Revelations is a pile of horse shit (except for [/b]Knights Of Cydonia[/b]).

So far, we sort of agree, Muse were better than they currently are. Now, let us disagree:

Radiohead

We all know that Ok Computer is, fuck it, I'll just go ahead and say it, perfect. BUT!!! I, for one, think that In Rainbows happens to be their second best album, and that's saying a lot, seeing I love Kid A and The Bends! Wich means, you, my friend, are wrong! Radiohead are just as good as they ever were, if not better.

I feel compelled to add that Hail To The Thief is insanely awesome, too. not in contention of your point...just added ;-)

I've actually just listened to OK Computer for the first time properly. Wow, what have i been bloody missing for 10 years?!?

Have all their albums on here, time to get listening.

I feel compelled to add that Hail To The Thief is insanely awesome, too. not in contention of your point...just added ;-)

Honestly, apart from Pablo Honey, wich is just awfull, all of their cds are the cream of the crop. And let us not forget the majestic Amnesiac, wich did not get a mention, and certainly deserves one.

An amazing album, gotta love Jeff Buckley. Shame he died, wasnt it from drowning in a river?

Yeah, it's a bit of a shit sandwich, drowning at the top of your game.

Save tonight...and fight the break of dawn. NooooooooO! Fucking f®iends got that song stuck in my head, and even putting Demigod on infinite repeat isn't enough to beat it out of my skull. Damn you eagle eye, and your infectious choruses.

That song is the perfect example of simplicity, just four simple chords all the way through and some damn catchy lyrics.

That song is the perfect example of simplicity, just four simple chords all the way through and some damn catchy lyrics.

It's also the most cliched, cheese ridden song I can think of. C'mon, even the chord progression itself is cliched. I still like singing along to it, he clearly got some tail after writing that song :heh:.

It's also the most cliched, cheese ridden song I can think of. C'mon, even the chord progression itself is cliched. I still like singing along to it, he clearly got some tail after writing that song :heh:.

Hell, we all need a little cheese sometimes.

Cansei De Ser Sexy

December 5th

Glasgow, Scotland

Glasgow Academy

w/ special guests: Justice & Metronomy

I will be attending this gig, Hard.

Hell, we all need a little cheese sometimes.

Tis true, I myself am partial to a little Blind Guardian now and then, maybe some Backstreet Boys if I've been drinking, but your average three minute snooze-fests where you've got some utter phallus whining about unrequited love and whatever else leave me feeling dirty all over.

some utter phallus whining about unrequited love and whatever else leave me feeling dirty all over.

Ugh that makes me think of that God damned 'Hey there Delilah' song which seems to be on all the time on every radio station ever, it makes me want to die.

it makes me want to die.

Can I get an Amen?! Same here, like so many things. Everytime I've been in a car with the radio on the last week, they've been playing Nickelback. Nyaaaaa *and his brains paint the wall*

Not sure if many people have heard of these guys, but it's worth checking out Vertical Horizon. They've got a kinda acousticy sound going on, although it's a bit heavier. I would recommend Everything You Want, great album - especially the title track.

Ugh that makes me think of that God damned 'Hey there Delilah' song which seems to be on all the time on every radio station ever, it makes me want to die.

I FUCKING HATE THAT GOD DAMNED SONG!

I FUCKING HATE THAT GOD DAMNED SONG!

I FUCKING LOVE THAT AMAZING SONG!

Tomorrow I'm buying a ticket to see them live in January at Southampton Guildhall.

Cansei De Ser Sexy

December 5th

Glasgow, Scotland

Glasgow Academy

w/ special guests: Justice & Metronomy

I will be attending this gig, Hard.

*screams really loudly*

Me, Paj Meen Ah, and 3 other friends are going to that too!

*Plans to attend gig harder*