NEurope

Just watched thr EMA's on MTVone. The Foo Fighters and Avril Lavigne's performances were awesome. It was definitely a good idea to let the Foo Fighters open the show.
I thought the Foo Fighters had a mehish performance to be honest. Grohl was a great presenter though.

Also, I laughed at Amy Winehouse, what the hell? It's so sad though.

And all the winners were pretty much ridiculous, except for the best music video... What the hell is up with Tokio Hotel as international act of the year? Get out of here... Stupid emo music is becoming the new glam metal...

Oh come on now, I think we can safely say that Emo is much worse than Glam metal, and I fucking hate glam metal.

Hahaha, go Muse. Best UK Act again.

Thats because they are.

Regarding the MTV EMAs I didn't watch them.

Thats because they are.

yyyour right

even tho im not as big of a muse fan as i used to be, its hard to beat them :D

Thats because they are.

:indeed: :indeed: Ok, perhaps they were a few years ago (Origin Of Symmetry), but right now, Radiohead... totally.

They won best headliner as well.

They are phenomenal live.

They're still not better than Radiohead. Hell, Radiohead gave them life.

They're still not better than Radiohead. Hell, Radiohead gave them life.

I love Muse, but that's been que eff tee'd.

Patrick Wolfe - The Magic Position.

Listen to eet.

Listen to eeet naaaaw.

That man scared me when I saw him on Jonathon Ross.

That is all.

Glad Muse won best UK act :) The rest only had 2 albums max

Says a lot about the British music scene that does. Quite possibly one of the most infuriatingly unlistenable bands of all time. Ugh, I should shut up...I've probably spent more time slating the band than I have actually listening to them.

Please go on.

It´s always funny to see how some people react when someone slates Muse :Þ

All the nominee's were terrible, Klaxon's are the best of the bunch. I'm still amazed at how successful Muse are, only half decent thing they did was "Muscle Museum" but I only liked the remix of that because it was by 2manyDJ's.

When will the public learn.

In other news, the new Spice Girls single sounds exactly like an old Spice Girls single and will therefore not sell. It just doesn't fit in the current musical climate, even if the profits do go to Children In Need.

Please go on.

It´s always funny to see how some people react when someone slates Muse :Þ

Every time someone slates muse I carve "MUSE" into my arm.

I predict I may be undergoing a lot of pain as a result of my stay on these forums.

All the nominee's were terrible, Klaxon's are the best of the bunch. I'm still amazed at how successful Muse are, only half decent thing they did was "Muscle Museum" but I only liked the remix of that because it was by 2manyDJ's.

When will the public learn.

In other news, the new Spice Girls single sounds exactly like an old Spice Girls single and will therefore not sell. It just doesn't fit in the current musical climate, even if the profits do go to Children In Need.

Yeah, the bag nowadays is to comeback with a dance/pop song. (See Kylie, Britney, etc)

It's really bad.

People slate The Black album far too much, it has some criminally underrated songs, and it's actually a far better album than it's given credit for. Man, I could listen to Unforgiven, Don't Tread On Me, Nothing Else Matters, My Friend Of Misery and Sandman infinitely. I'm in a Metallica mood, good thing the early stuff never fails to kick my ass.

I'm in a classical music mood N-E, I command you all to recommend me you're best stuff. :smile:

And the first person to recommend Video Game classical stuff dies, I've already got the Final Fantasy 7/Shadow of the Colossus sound tracks so there isn't anything else bothering with. :heh:

Get some fuckin Dvorak/ Chopin goin bro. There's some good torrents on isohunt for most of Dvorak and Chopin's piano concertos. Much win, along with any Bach, cause he is basically god.

Failing that you could always blast out some Children of Bodom. Your call.

By the way, none of them are "technically" classical, but I know you're using it as an umbrella term.

I've been in the mood for some good Jazz for a while, jazz drumming's something i wanna pick up.

Just got Jack Penate's album, some pretty good shit.

Muse are still not better than they used to be. Neither are Radiohead.

Fixed.

Or rather...modified your point completely so it formed my own one. :(

Fixed.

Or rather...modified your point completely so it formed my own one. :(

Allow me to both agree and disagree:

Muse were much better than they are now. Origin Of Symmetry is a masterpiece. Absolution was a nice album... and Black Holes & Revelations is a pile of horse shit (except for [/b]Knights Of Cydonia[/b]).

So far, we sort of agree, Muse were better than they currently are. Now, let us disagree:

Radiohead

We all know that Ok Computer is, fuck it, I'll just go ahead and say it, perfect. BUT!!! I, for one, think that In Rainbows happens to be their second best album, and that's saying a lot, seeing I love Kid A and The Bends! Wich means, you, my friend, are wrong! Radiohead are just as good as they ever were, if not better.