NEurope

The View and also great

Although TBH if I want The Libertines I think I'll go for The Libertines as they don't actually suck.

*sigh*

i agree with you, a couple good songs yes (perhaps vampires abit strong of a word, i bet that you look good on the dancefloor, Brianstorm, fluresent lights) but the rest of the time they are crappy, ryhming annoying voices

Probably, I don't know. Luckily, I've only heard the stuff I quite enjoy. It's not the kinda thing I would go and look into though, just decent stuff that I can enjoy once in a blue moon.

I dl'd Blackout by Britey Spears, out of curiosity (see how the press influences people..).

It's a surprise actually. It's very overproduced dance pop, but it's acceptable. I mean she's obviously not at her singing "peak" so it's a good effort.

I don't think it's worth buying, for me. It's mildly enjoyable though.

Just got back from seeing Ray Davies at the Roundhouse....one of those BBC Electric Prom gigs.

Was amazing. Done some of his own stuff but treated us all to some kinks classics. Loved every second of it!

Borrell turned up and sang sunny afternoon which was good.

Ah great night.

I cant believe people are even considering comparing Artic Monkeys to Radiohead. And all those other bands like the view, the enemy and the fratellis are all wank too.

Ive been to the Roundhouse too Platty, is such a cool venue. Saw Sonic Youth perform the seminal Daydream Nation there, amazing!

I'm off to Camden in London tomorrow, to see Paul McCartney in concert!!! :bouncy:

No way!

I was there!

Lol!

No way!

I was there!

Lol!

Yes but you didnt know who Paul McCartney was. :shakehead

I was just having a browse through Game in Broadmead Bristol when who did I see buying an Xbox game I think,..but the band the Hoosiers if anyone knows them. Have the singles Worried about ray and Goodbye Mr A.

I was just having a browse through Game in Broadmead Bristol when who did I see buying an Xbox game I think,..but the band the Hoosiers if anyone knows them. Have the singles Worried about ray and Goodbye Mr A.

I lvoe those tracks, i keep meaning to get more of their stuff. Should've said HAY!

Just got back from seeing Ray Davies at the Roundhouse....one of those BBC Electric Prom gigs.

Very cool venue. Much smaller than I imagined tho.

No way!

I was there!

Lol!

Seriously? Did you enjoy it? When did you join the queue?

I lvoe those tracks, i keep meaning to get more of their stuff. Should've said HAY!

Yeh I was thinking of asking, "hey aren't you from that band" but didnt, my friends band Fight The Bear supported them aswell a few months ago in Manchester.

Just downloaded some of Fat Freddys Drop album Based On A True Story which is pretty cool, anyone else listened?

Seriously? Did you enjoy it? When did you join the queue?

No :(

I didnt know what to expect.

I joined at around 7pm, but it moved supprisingly fast :)

(My grandmother works there, so we get free tickets for good things)

Mhm the "GAME LIVE RADIO!" (they honestly said at some point "you're listening to Game Live Radio where we are broadcasting Live across Game stores on Game Live Radio" I was like "okay. we get the idea. you're live. thanks") They play the same songs over and over.

May request Boy Kill Boy on Thursday to spice it up. Was thinking CSS - Lets Make Love... but doubt they would play it.

Game usually play pretty crap music except for this time as they were playing Lovecats by the Cure, :)

I hate how radio stations don't play real music.

i shrieked when Forth one had an "underratede music hald hour" when they played BJORK!!!!!!!!!! and Bat for lashes. Jokes on a plane.

BASSHUNTER!!! damn he is an awesome man, i love Boten Anna and Dota, tis 1337

You like Dragonforce. lol.

Britneys new album "Blackout" has got surprisingly good reviews.

Gunna pick it up soon along with Lopez's new one!