NEurope

unless Collateral Damage covers that,

Hmm? Whatcha mean?

Hmm? Whatcha mean?

When the tracklisting for the album was revealed, United States of Eurasia was track 4, listed as 'United States of Eurasia (+ Collateral Damage)'. Collateral Damage is apparently an outro to the song, making it a track that's 5:47 long (according to a mini-review from a French Media source called "Judebox".)

The track on the 'Project Eurasia' hunt is about 3:06 in length so far, with 30-40 second snippets being unlocked with each stage. However, there's only one stage left to unlock, so we'll probably only get 3:46 of the song at the most, so we'll probably have to wait till 'The Resistance' is out to hear the entire song.

Collateral Damage is thought to be Osaka Jam, I believe.

That was what everyone thought, though apparently it's not. :/ Other than that, there's been no word of Osaka Jam being on the album.

Ive been listening to awesome 90's pop/dance.

Its so happy and upbeat I love it - particular favourites are...

Vengaboys - Boom Boom Boom Boom

Aqua - Doctor Jones

Sclub 7 - Sclub party

Oh it takes me back =D

Pendulum - Master Of Puppets Remix

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Oh dear. .....

I will never forget the third part of the song- never been so blown away

I will never forget the third part of the song- never been so blown away

you should really listen to some Queen songs then, it's a complete rip-off ;)

you should really listen to some Queen songs then, it's a complete rip-off ;)

Yes, it sounds veeeery Queen-like but I wouldn't call it a rip-off ;) Rather a homage.

The song is complete now and the last part blew me away. I cannot wait for the new album. It's going to be totally amazing.

Couldn't find the song on Youtube so far, but I'll update this post as soon as I found it.

Edit: Download Link (right klick, save as)

Edited by drahkon

Jesus Fuck.

You guys like that song? total gash, people. Irredeemable.

Jesus Fuck.

You guys like that song? total gash, people. Irredeemable.

ITS NOT OVER YET- part 7 announced

There's more? fuck!

urrgh it's rancid. I've rarely been so bored listening to music. Just...blaah. What happened to these guys? They used to be fucking amazing.

Yeah, theres another treasure hunt in New York. Wonder if thats gonna unlock the Collateral Damage part?

And Dan, I'd suggest that if you don't like the song, it's because you don't get what Muse are all about. Nothing they do is to be taken seriously. They compared themselves to Monty Python, for gods sake.

haha nice try, but no.

I used to be a big fan. They were the first band I ever saw live.

dull dull dull.

I don't care what other people think about Muse. It's music for god's sake. Either you like what a band does or not. And if you don't then it's okay. But don't question our taste and make the music bad.

Anyway...here's the full song:

Muse - United States Of Eurasia

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Never been a fan of Muse, other than liking Starlight, and that new song ain't gonna change that. It's Queen-lite; an homage to them clearly but very average. It builds itself up then goes nowhere. ::shrug: But then as I'm not a fan, it was probably never gooing to appeal to my tastes anyway so I guess some fans will like it.

My random playlist just gave me this:

Gorillaz - Hongkong

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Damon Albarn is a genius. And his voice...aaaahhh...I want his voice :D

I'm looking forward to the third Gorillaz album. But it's gonna be a loooong wait.

Anybody listened to the 3 demo's Damon played in a radio show?

Gorillaz - Broken (Demo)

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

I'm also a fan of Muse. They sound awesome live, as good as the recordings. And yeeeh, alot of their songs do sound samey but songs like knights of Cydonia are just amazing!

I don't care what other people think about Muse. It's music for god's sake. Either you like what a band does or not. And if you don't then it's okay. But don't question our taste and make the music bad.

Anyway...here's the full song:

Muse - United States Of Eurasia

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Echoing what was said on the other page, that is some dodgy queen rip-off and what dan said, it's crap.

Thoughts... people have posted a range of opinions here on USOE, tbf... I wasn't blown away :/ it's certainly not rubbish but it's also nowhere near as good as a lot of you are hyping it up to be... so in short, I liked it but I'm dissapointed even though I have faith that the album as a whole will be a lot better than that one - lacking - track.

While I don't agree that Muse are dull though they have certainly lost what they had back in the Origin of Symmetry days, the trouble is that OOS was an exceptional album which they will never match... I still have a load of tracks that I like from their other albums and I do get enjoyment from listening to each album but they all pale somewhat in comparison to their superb sophomore effort.

I'll no doubt still be buying the album as I think it will still be very enjoyable but I just think that hyping this track up in particular is a mistake because it really isn't all that - as much as I'd like it to be - and I just hope that when they properly release their first single that it will be a lot better.

Okay lads take the riff out of KOC it is shit- there is a massive riff coming

Listened to it a few times now... it's a grower but, the ending is still dodgy... :/ the queenesque bits aren't bad and they work the first two times but don't sound right at the end.

Listened to it a few times now... it's a grower but, the ending is still dodgy... :/

THAT IS NOT THE END FFS the track is 5:47 long

THAT IS NOT THE END FFS the track is 5:47 long

Then why was it posted that it's the full song? if it is then it's incomplete and if it's not then I wish they would just hurry the fuck up and release the rest of the track... they've hyped it more than enough now and it's just pissing me off.