NEurope

I'd rate mine songs:

Let’s Get Clinical - Calm - Questing, Not Coasting - Wraithlike - Tanned - Cloud of Mystery - The Penultimate Clinch - In Another World (You Would’ve Found Yourself By Now) - Roller Disco Dreams - The Kids Are Sick Again - Overland, West Of Suez - I Haven’t Seen Her In Ages.

Dance Anthem Of The 80's

A lot more like her earlier stuff in terms of experimenting/unusualness. But still cute/simple. I love the 'Sleeee-e-e-e-e-e-ee-p" bit.

I prefer it to Laughing With.

yeah that would be because its not a new song, just newly recorded

yeah that would be because its not a new song, just newly recorded

Same with Blue Lips, if I'm not mistaken? ASAIK, a lot of live staples of hers are only just being recorded in studio.

My own personal anthem....just written before I chose my username years ago....it was written for me....honest...

Mephisto and Kevin - Primus

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

So, who will buy my raspberries?

primus rule!

It came on the radio and I couldn't help it :(

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Wow, that takes me right back. Literally haven't heard that for nearly 10 years. Quite a trip down memory lane there and remarkably, it's the kind of song that if released today would sell really well because its got that certain quality that would appeal to today's mainstream audience and it's rather catchy.

Wow, that takes me right back. Literally haven't heard that for nearly 10 years. Quite a trip down memory lane there and remarkably, it's the kind of song that if released today would sell really well because its got that certain quality that would appeal to today's mainstream audience and it's rather catchy.

You make it seem like it didn't sell really well back when it got released.

It came on the radio and I couldn't help it :(

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

That just came out on my speakers and there are people around, warn me next time! :p

I don't know if Daft already posted, but I'm slightly obsessed with this:

Kings of Convenience, Know-How

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

When Feist comes in and then they are singing together = joy.

My itunes was on shuffle, and it came onto "On Your Way To The Disco" by the Rogue Traders. Cannot believe Nat left the band earlier this year, Better In The Dark is one of my favourite ever albums. It's dancable, catchy dance-pop-rock. Such a shame they're best known for Voodo Child. I cannot name a bad track on the album. I Never Liked You is such a bitchy song, I love it to death. Why did they not promote the album over here!?

On Your Way To The Disco

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

I Never Liked You

Broadcast Yourself
Audio
Edited by Slaggis

Chair came round and so know I have just acquired Iron and Wine's new album and Grizzly Bears new one.

so, um...I kind of finally decided to listen to some Tori Amos. Little Earthquakes to be precise.

fuck if it isn't actually pretty good. Consider this some kind of concession that Paj might have a sort of point. By no means an amnesty for his constant blithering on, mind :heh:

Hooked up my old iMac G3 (it's green!) and listened to some old music. Jason Mraz 'Life is Wonderful' is track I want to remind myself to download when I get home *nods*

so, um...I kind of finally decided to listen to some Tori Amos. Little Earthquakes to be precise.

fuck if it isn't actually pretty good. Consider this some kind of concession that Paj might have a sort of point. By no means an amnesty for his constant blithering on, mind :heh:

Wow. What a shock.

I have decent-good music taste. Call the police.

I warned you all. :bouncy:

Seriously though, glad people are actually checking her out. I'm not going on about shit here. Also glad you started at the beginning, it only gets better, until The Beekeeper. Then it goes really, "...".

Edited by Paj!

Is there something wrong with last.fm? It won't scrobble the almost 300 songs I've listened to over the weekend(16 hour car trip :zzz: )

Is there something wrong with last.fm? It won't scrobble the almost 300 songs I've listened to over the weekend(16 hour car trip :zzz: )

Think so. I checked earlier and it hadn't registered a play since Saturday. Weirder still, having just checked it - it hasn't registered a song since the 19th.

Was on a bit of a 90s kick the other night and listened to this for the first time in ages;

Good times.

Phoenix's new album Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix is up on Spotify!!

I love Phoenix.