NEurope

Lily Allen - Not Fair

One of the best songs on the album, I absolutely love it. Now all she needs is to release 22 as a single, and I can die happy. I just love the "I'm lying here in the wet patch, in the middle of the bed, I'm feeling pretty damn hard done by, I spent ages giving head"

She's doing it live on Ant an Dec tonight too. :D

I love the video. My favourite era of music video.

Whitest Boy Alive - Golden Cage (Fred Falke Remix)

That video makes me so happy.

Yeah, it's an wicked little video. It's really weird looking at the floor and realising she hasn't gone anywhere. :heh:

Everything that man touches turns to gold.

EDIT:

Also, out of pure curiosity:

Opinions?

It may sound mental but I actually love this. :grin: I like things that mess with my mind. On the first play through I was unsure what was going on but it fascinated me. :)

On my 2nd play through I noticed that although it is not music in the conventional sense it has its own personality.

And I'm now half way through my 3rd play and think it is great it really gets my imagination going. Anything that does that is win in my books.

Oxigen... show me more please! :D

Edited by Coolness Bears

Listening to the first song from The Sounds' new album and it's awesome. Sucks that the album is still 72 days away. So can't wait for it to come out. :bouncy:

I'm back into mash-up. Legion of Doom is a stern favourite, but I've just discovered DJ Zebra who does some seriously brilliant mashes of propellerheads/beasie boys, white stripes/prodigy. Partyben is an old favourite but not enough beatz....

OMFG, I had no idea someone singing in a difference language could be so utterly orgasmic.

Shakira - La Tortua (wait till it properly gets going)

Also. The classic Whenever Wherever. I just love the "My breasts are small and humble, so you don't confuse them with mountains" line.

OMFG, I had no idea someone singing in a difference language could be so utterly orgasmic.

English is pretty blunt and unnattractive language, so usually music sounds WAY more "orgasmic" in other languages, imo.

I'd never actually heard La Tortura, only heard of. It's quite nice, but sounds like a direct rip of Hips Don't Lie or something (the beat).

Chewy Chocolate Cookies 'Apocalypse' EP - Beatport, Tuesday 7th April, 2009

Was not really a fan of Chewy Chocolate Cookies but after this little preview I am very excited.

Awesome little stop motion music video here. Not a bad song either.

Oren Lavie - Her Morning Elegance

Just wanted to say that I really like that video. So nice, put a smile on my face. And indeed, the song isn't too bad either. =)

Absolutely loving Junior, Royksopp (thank you spotify). The first two tracks are completely addictive, but I enjoy it all the way through. Silver Cruiser and You don't have a clue are amazing, plus this is great piece of music:

Royksopp Forever

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

This is such an abysmal, and yet totally uplifting song. Everytime I hear it, I can't help but feel just a little bit happier than before. Yes...I'm odd.

Then this...just for funsies.

I remember when they first came out, I don't think I could have named one person that didn't love them.

Edited by Slaggis

11cd121.png

If this was real I probably would kill myself. It would be like walking in on someone cheating on me with a cockroach.

11cd121.png

If this was real I probably would kill myself. It would be like walking in on someone cheating on me with a cockroach.

:laughing:

I love the mention of her ghost-producing Kid A, most.

I'm not sure what's more disturbing; the article or the advert above it for a Chris Cornell album produced by Timberland. *looks at Temple of The Dog and sheds a solitary tear*

In other,absolutely frakin ace news!

MSTRKRFT HAVE A NEW ALBUM OUT! :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

I remember when they first came out, I don't think I could have named one person that didn't love them.

Memememememe.

I went to see them live. My first gig. I remember them coming on stage on a red sports car.

But it was my sister that REALLY loved them. I liked their TV shows though.

Of course not, but musical styles change. Those wholesome big pop groups don't exist anymore...they become Alphabeat or something like that. Electro, and more..mature? sounds are the norm amongst the music-listening audience that once would have listened to S Club. Saturdays, Katy Perry, GaGa are big now, and people like Jonad Bros and Miley Cyrus make a lot more mature, and rockier music than S Club did, to the same (and younger) audience.

Styles just change.

People learn from their mistakes.

-------

I loved last night when this came on shuffle:

One of the greatest songs.

People learn from their mistakes.

:laughing:

One of the greatest songs.

*nods* Definitely. I feel I've neglected Bjork as of late. I might listen to...Debut later. Not heard that in a while.

In other,absolutely frakin ace news!

MSTRKRFT HAVE A NEW ALBUM OUT! :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

Just a reminder of what we should be talking about, rather than S Club 7 or miley Cyrus. :angry:

I love how the new Yeah Yeah Yeahs album is so familiar.

I knew how Heads Will Roll went before I had even finished listening to it - it's like I've heard it a dozen times before.