NEurope

Oh dear, I've just tried Spotify...

What's the catch?

YOUR SOUL!

MWHAHAHAHAHA!

Errmm...adverts in between songs every few hours but they come even less than that. Plus music can be taken off it such as I don't have THe Lonely Island an ymore. :(

Do you like the look of it Daft? :)

I love knowing songs when you hear them but not knowing you know them.

Like Sexy Boy by Air. A song my ears know really well.

I had that experience with Mike Mills from Talkie Walkie. Hell, a lot of Air is like that. Awesome band though :D

I had that experience with Mike Mills from Talkie Walkie. Hell, a lot of Air is like that. Awesome band though :D

I love The Virgin Suicides, and Moon Safari is good too, but I've heard that the other two aren't as good as these two...what are your opinions? (anyone?)

YOUR SOUL!

MWHAHAHAHAHA!

Errmm...adverts in between songs every few hours but they come even less than that. Plus music can be taken off it such as I don't have THe Lonely Island an ymore. :(

Do you like the look of it Daft? :)

It's awesome. Just been listening to Suede who I have been meaning to download for ages. Probably won't bother now. :heh:

It's awesome. Just been listening to Suede who I have been meaning to download for ages. Probably won't bother now. :heh:

Add to the N-Europe playlist! :)

Add to the N-Europe playlist! :)

How do you do that? I can't seem to see any place on the player unless I'm being dim.

How do you do that? I can't seem to see any place on the player unless I'm being dim.

Put the link that was in my post, in the search bar at the top left hand side of Spotify. Then it should appear automatically. (as in near the top of the page where my other post is)

Put the link that was in my post, in the search bar at the top left hand side of Spotify. Then it should appear automatically. (as in near the top of the page where my other post is)

Awesome, done. Added some Johnny Cash. :heh:

It'd be cool if it said who added what.

Great to hear! :grin:

There's always room for one more in the N-Europe Clan!

*opens his arms out*

Just added an awesome song by Broadcast 2000. Check it out!

BTW, whoever added Pixies, I love you.

Great to hear! :grin:

There's always room for one more in the N-Europe Clan!

*opens his arms out*

I'm loving the fact there's 3 Miley songs on there. :p

Did you see her on Ant an Dec btw? The second half of her performance was damn good, and she managed to act like a complete slag, as usual. (She licked her lips at the camera as it came close). Love her.

I'm loving the fact there's 3 Miley songs on there. :p

Did you see her on Ant an Dec btw? The second half of her performance was damn good, and she managed to act like a complete slag, as usual. (She licked her lips at the camera as it came close). Love her.

Haha! I've only put one up thus far! :) (okay now 2 songs)

You should checkout "I thought I lost you" from the Bolt Soundtrack I just added it to the playlist!

Yes I did I thought it twas an excellent performance. (Despite her brief forgetting of the words) but she carried on brilliantly!

I see your love for Miley as a challenge to my throne! I'm watching you Haggis. O_________O

Haha! I've only put one up thus far! :) (okay now 2 songs)

You should checkout "I thought I lost you" from the Bolt Soundtrack I just added it to the playlist!

Yes I did I thought it twas an excellent performance. (Despite her brief forgetting of the words) but she carried on brilliantly!

I see your love for Miley as a challenge to my throne! I'm watching you Haggis. O_________O

PREPARE TO BE TAKEN DOWN!

Miley Cyrus -The Climb

I'm unsure about this. It's for the new film, right? I absolutely LOVE her voice to bits though. Actually screw it, I love it.

PREPARE TO BE TAKEN DOWN!

Miley Cyrus -The Climb

I'm unsure about this. It's for the new film, right? I absolutely LOVE her voice to bits though.

Damn, I was meant to add that in my last post! :D Strangely just watched that. There was a video of her backstage with Taylor Swift and she was like the most hyperactive person ever but it's been taken down. TS was not amused! :p

I'm on the constant search for new Miley stuff.

/has no life.

So yeah heard the song a while ago! I really love the song but the video is a bit boring really, not much to it. Still I'm going to see the movie. :p

Now if you really want a Miley song to offend your ears:

Also going to be in the new movie! It is from Hannah Montana and you probably don't like that side of Miley? no?

I dunno actually. :p

I'm spotified up and have added some Sonic Youth and Mark Lanegan to the playlist.

Good song. I played it in the middle of Marks and Spencers once. I saw it was the song on the display Ipod there. I thought Ooh I know this song and then out blasted SEEEEEEEEEEEEXY BOOOOOOOOOOY!

I thought it was very fitting. :p Angry looks from other people suggested otherwise!

Just added some Marlena Shaw. Been looking for this song for ages. :smile:

I just had a Chairdriver "knowing songs when you hear them but not knowing you know them" with that Marlena Shaw song! :grin:

Brilliant!

Move aside Miley. Demi Lovato is where it's at these days.

She's just too hot.

Indeed! :D

(I'm still for Miley though!)

Also I'm making my way through the NE spotify playlist as I type. Is awesome.

Spotify playlist is shaping up pretty well. Who put Telepathe, Katy Perry and M83 on there? Good picks.

I'm appalled at myself. I'm starting to like Lily Allen.

I'm started to like Lily Allen.

She's obviously affecting your ability to use the English language! ;)

I put Telepathe on! :grin:

I think Haggis put Katy Perry on there and Daft M83! :yay:

Is it me or do Lily Allen and Bat for Lashes look vaguely similar?

lily+allen_855_18304685_0_0_7001440_300.jpg

Bat4Lashes_opt_161499b.jpg