NEurope

Lady GaGa is the most over-hyped drivel I've ever heard. Sounds like an emalgamation of all the other female pop "artists" mixed together.

the slight transexual look at times doesn't put you off?

Edit: You changed it!

What?!

portraits-14a-lady-gaga.jpg

cear_lady_gaga_01_h.jpg

I said "at times" dante, that doesn't mean pics where she's not in her transexual drag-queen type getup!

e.g.

72770ladygagabirminghamjp0.jpg72790ladygagabirminghampg2.jpg

even with the slight transexual look at times?

Heh, agreed.

She looks super hot in the top pic that Dante posted though. Bit like Scarlet Yohandsome.

Found the Mazda advert song, Noisettes - Don't upset the rhythm

Turns out the song on the Ka advert was specially made for it. Booo. :(

Seriously though, look at 0:11, the kids got a rubbery dildo penis around his mouth.

Finally booked tickets for New Found Glory's London gig in May. Missed out on Funeral for a Friend though, sold out, stupid payday.

how is it that when I post a video of Neil Young, it goes unnoticed but when Lady Gaga turns up it sparks at least half a page?

guys, seriously. She's rubbish. I like pop music, and she's rubbish.

That's why it sparked interest!

Haggis posted the video and said:

Love it!
Prompting the rest of the forum to tell him otherwise!

Yeah, I downloaded her album after recommendations and they're pretty much all wank. The titles are ridiculous. Its just really bad tbh. Love Game in particular is absolute tripe.

I do like Dance or whatever its called.

Great track.

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="280" height="50">
Broadcast Yourself
Audio

I have been aware of Taylor Swift for a few months now, but never took the time to research her, only knew about her because of her album being number one for 8 weeks (correct me if I'm wrong?)

I decided I would find out more about her tonight, and the reason I haven't really heard her music is because the chart topping album "Fearless" doesn't come out here until 9th of March, I like to try out albums before I decided to buy them, so I "borrowed" the album, and god it has some lovely songs on it.

It's country-pop btw, she co-writes her songs, and plays guitar :)

I'm growing to love her music, only on my first listen through, and have already I like every song. Try her out guys :)

Oi guys take notice ¬¬

Here is a weird video.

Matt & Kim - Yea Yeah! (Flosstradamus Remix) Music Video

I'm slightly scared by it...I prefer the original. (I'm sure I've already posted the original but here it is again.)

Dont think anyone has mentioned yet but =

Four more bands annouced for download fest

Headliner - Def Leppard

Special quests - White Snake

trivium and Limp Bizkit

Weekend ticket...brought :)

Dont think anyone has mentioned yet but =

Four more bands annouced for download fest

Headliner - Def Leppard

Special quests - White Snake

trivium and Limp Bizkit

Weekend ticket...brought :)

There's about two bands I go to see, Slipknot and Trivium. Think I'll give it a pass tbqh. I'd prefer a day ticket but they aren't doing them. :\

Totally random, but I was about to attempt sleep again (I cannot sleep for some odd reason) and when I was about to turn off my music, this came on. With my massively long headphone cord I was just "dancing".(I'd hardly call random "moshing" (I loathe this word, and it was hardly what I would consider actual moshing, but you see my point) / and something that looked like I was having, dancing) around my room, mouthing the words so as not to awake my parents.

Yes...I do this regularly. :p

Totally random, but I was about to attempt sleep again (I cannot sleep for some odd reason) and when I was about to turn off my music, this came on. With my massively long headphone cord I was just "dancing".(I'd hardly call random "moshing" (I loathe this word, and it was hardly what I would consider actual moshing, but you see my point) / and something that looked like I was having, dancing) around my room, mouthing the words so as not to awake my parents.

Yes...I do this regularly. :p

Personally I prefer this version.

In fact the Paramore original sounds worse after listening to that one.

That Matt and Kim remix video was damn weird. And "I like tight" was kinda creepy. Prefer the remix song to the original, but the original video as its less like a fucked up LSD nightmare...

In fact the Paramore original sounds worse after listening to that one.

No, it didn't. The dude's voice grated a lot. I also didn't think the heavy voice worked in this cover. The song's too soft for a cover like that.

But don't get me wrong, I'm all for a bit of shouty heavy music. Just not in this instance.

So I'm probably in the minority about being excited about this but Blink-182 are back! :D

Differences all put aside after Travis plane crash survival! They're back in the studio recording and are gonna tour in the summer.

In celebration here is one of my favourite Blink videos:

:D

Really not optomistic about the Blink reunion at all, can just see them trying to release a similar album to Enema of the State which will be awful. also can't help but think it's all for the wrong reasons (money)

I think it's great that they are friends again because I grew up listening to this band, owned all their albums, saw them 3 times but now I just think leave it alone.

No way.

I don't think they'lll be trying to recreate Enema (well I hope not). I think they will be building on the sound of the last blink album and +44 and angels and airwaves.

I think this is a good time for them and im really looking forward to hearing what they're gonna come up with.

I've seen them 5 times but would go see them again tomorrow. Just a fun live band. It's good to have a band around like them even if many people detest them.

I hope it is a progression from their self titled album because that was class.

+44 and AVA are terrible though. UI'd love a similar album to s/t and 1 last tour (if travis actually wants to step on a plane ever again)

Anyway today I will mostly be listeing to:

The Earth is Not a Cold Dead Place is just a brilliant album.