NEurope

The hell? :o

I just did the exact same things Paj! :p Thinking maybe Ashley's Itunes somehow was messed up but

IT HAS DISAPPEARED!!!

The same search results came up for me and it has also disappeared from my purchases. This has confused me as the EP was even being advertised to buy last time I checked...

I wonder what happened!?

Artists don't have to distribute their stuff through iTunes, she maybe decided she didn't want to. But then, surely there's some sort of thing they sign..?

Perhaps they had a falling-out.

:bowdown:

The talk of the common room since Chair and I played it over the speakers.

I love the fact that I have Lara, Mavor and Mavor's sister in my bag of Teg' lovers, and the fact that Liam called it "a fucking amazing song" and told me to leave it on.

Feels funny, because he's one a fellow of the Sacred Eight - those eight who have good music taste.

_______

I need all these Newbies to release albums.

Like, Little Boots, Polly Scattergood etc etc.

I am a fever, I am a fever, I ain't born typical!

I'm loving The Kills! Only have a few songs of theirs at the moment, but I love them all. :D

Anyone listened to The Honorary Title? been listening to them solidly for the last few months.

I am a fever, I am a fever, I ain't born typical!

I'm loving The Kills! Only have a few songs of theirs at the moment, but I love them all. :D

They're probably the best band I discovered in the past year. Definitely best rock band.

Saw them live, which was fucking awesome! Very back to basics, no pretensions etc.

Their best album is Keep On Your Mean Side imo, but it's not as poppy as Midnight Boom is. (Opinion differs on which of the three is the best)

----

so many covers of Nirvana's Smells Like Teen Spirit.

Their comments on Tori Amos' version is literally idiotic.

Pros: Vocals are great. Very different from the original, the piano is a nice touch.

Cons: It's a bit hard to mosh to this and you shouldn't feel like you need to cry when listening to a Nirvana song.

WTF? A ton of Nirvana songs have pretty gut wrenching lyrics! Idiotic point no.1. And then the thing about moshing?! Again, wtf? Surely the fact she saw it as a song, and not as a sound, makes it an excellent cover?

The best covers are those that take a song, and make it their own.

Seriously, whoever wrote that needs some form of torture. (Not saying this as a Tori fan, but as a listener of music)

No Wow is my fave Kills alb'.

----

And yeah, I prefer when covers are different. It makes more sense to do it emotionally charged, since the lyrics fit that mood.

I'm slowly buying all the remixes of songs CSS have done (and released), then to make an "album" out of them.

I like their remixes. Not too different from the originals, but a bit more tropical and bouncy.

So far got;

Little Bit (CSS Mix) - Lykke Li

Alfie (CSS Mix) - Lilly Allen

Funplex (CSS Mix) - B-52's

Buttons (CSS Mix) - Sia

Wow (CSS Mix) - Kylie Minogue

Your House by Alanis Morissette is brilliant. I just love how it builds up about how she loves this guy, and goes to his house, and like has fun, then finds a letter from his secret lover.

I love how "It wasn't my writing." is massively emphasized.

Put some awesome remixes on my blog.

There a great Groove Armada Remix and a Black Kids on, the latter being my favourite.

Tomorrow I'm probably going to put up a wicked remix of Kylie's Slow. I think the original is pretty damn good anyways.

---

Been listening to Cut Copy a bit more recently. They've grown on me.

Also loving The Whitest Boy Alive's new album.

All the recent talk of remixes reminded me to buy Shot You Down by Audio Bullys and Nancy Sinatra.

Amazing song. Very haunting.

Tomorrow I'm probably going to put up a wicked remix of Kylie's Slow. I think the original is pretty damn good anyways.

Yeah, the original is an awesome song. I have the Chemical Brothers mix, and a mash-up with Angel by Massive Attack. And also Tricky's cover of it. :)

Yeah, the original is an awesome song. I have the Chemical Brothers mix, and a mash-up with Angel by Massive Attack. And also Tricky's cover of it. :)

That Massive Attack mash up sounds quite cool. I'll have a look for that.

Woot! Girls Aloud 2000 plays GET. :grin:

Just began listening to Kerli, I like her so far. Found through Last.fm not sure who she really is but Her album came up on Spotify so... :yay:

Woot! Girls Aloud 2000 plays GET. :grin:

They have 48 plays in mine! :hehe:

Despite having 2 ablums and the greatest hits on my iTunes. They aren't as good as they once were.

Your House by Alanis Morissette is brilliant. I just love how it builds up about how she loves this guy, and goes to his house, and like has fun, then finds a letter from his secret lover.

I love how "It wasn't my writing." is massively emphasized.

Alanis is great, one of my favourite artists. :)

-------

U2's new single was played for the first time this morning and is available to stream for free from their website!!!!

http://goyb.u2.com/

Not too sure what I think of it yet, need to listen to it a few times first.

Alanis is great, one of my favourite artists. :)

I dunno if that overly long space meant you were joking, but in any case, she is awesome.

I blew a mild rage when someone (one of the sacred 8 people with decent music taste in the year) in art class compared Katy Perry to Alanis. :shakehead

They have 48 plays in mine! :hehe:

Despite having 2 ablums and the greatest hits on my iTunes. They aren't as good as they once were.

Debatable but I partly agree with you! :) I have all albums except Sound of the Underground!

The problem is I've bought the ticket for the obese train and I've almost reached my destination of Fandom! (Girls Aloud being my favourite band)

So yes I see Out of Control as a great album! I've spent most the day listening to it and it is fairly different. As I said before it is a grower if you do not intially like it, you should try at least a few songs. :D

They may not be what they once were but you should give them a few more plays because they do have fantastic tunes underneath their belt.

Even if it means listening to Biology 50 times! :p

Debatable but I partly agree with you! :) I have all albums except Sound of the Underground!

The problem is I've bought the ticket for the obese train and I've almost reached my destination of Fandom!

So yes I see Out of Control as a great album! I've spent most the day listening to it and it is fairly different. As I said before it is a grower if you do not intially like it, you should try at least a few songs. :D

They may not be what they once were but you should give them a few more plays because they do have fantastic tunes underneath their belt.

Even if it means listening to Biology 50 times! :p

I have lots more on iTunes itself, from before I got last.fm.

Biology, Sexy! No No No... and Wake Me Up are good.

I love Sexy! No No No..., such a great track.

Oh, Girls Aloud got their 20th consecutive top 10 hit yesterday, when The Loving Kind charted (by the skin of it's teeth) at number 10.

They should release "Miss You Bow Wow" or "We Wanna Party". Anything else would fail miserably. Though somehow, with the album being so popular I doubt there will be another single.

Good man. : peace: all are mantastic pop songs!

My Itunes deleted all my songs the other day so a lot of songs are on about 1 or 2 plays again. :(

I love Sexy! No No No..., such a great track.

Oh, Girls Aloud got their 20th consecutive top 10 hit yesterday, when The Loving Kind charted (by the skin of it's teeth) at number 10.

They should release "Miss You Bow Wow" or "We Wanna Party". Anything else would fail miserably. Though somehow, with the album being so popular I doubt there will be another single.

Love is the Key. :grin: I want that to be released I may be the only one who likes the song but I think it is an underated song. :)

Also good news about that but I've seen the hardcore GA fans buying bulk to get them there as they were scared it would not happen!?

Kerli: Walking on Air

Have a listen, tell me what you think. :) (there are better songs on the album I'm listening to!)

U2's new single was played for the first time this morning and is available to stream for free from their website!!!!

http://goyb.u2.com/

Not too sure what I think of it yet, need to listen to it a few times first.

I really like the style sort of industrial, heavy but danceable (kind of like Pop again?). But the song itself doesn't really get to me so far.

I'm slowly buying all the remixes of songs CSS have done (and released), then to make an "album" out of them.

I like their remixes. Not too different from the originals, but a bit more tropical and bouncy.

So far got;

Little Bit (CSS Mix) - Lykke Li

Alfie (CSS Mix) - Lilly Allen

Funplex (CSS Mix) - B-52's

Buttons (CSS Mix) - Sia

Wow (CSS Mix) - Kylie Minogue

Heard CCS - Knife cover?

Heard CCS - Knife cover?

*nods*

Got it, yep. :)

I don't know the original, but I love their version of Knife.