NEurope

Oh pff. Its not hurting anyone is it? Yes its crap, but its providing happiness to children, and equal minded, people everywhere.

(sentimental optimistic post of 2009 over and out)

Can't believe people are actually giving Miley Cyrus credit. It's like funding musical terrorism, we'll only get more of these awful disney teeny boppers.

There's a difference between giving a pop singer credit and giving her producers/writers credit.

Been listening to Lily Allen's covers of Naive by The Kooks, and Everybody's Changing by Keane. They really do show how much of a sweet voice she actually has, and has made me really like two songs that I wasn't too keen on before. Excited for her new album now.

My favourite songs at the moment:

Fly on the wall (sorry guys, I have to agree with coolness and haggis at the moment)

Lady gaga - just dance

Pussycat dolls - hate this part

I didn't like Lily allen's newest song until today, it's actually really nice! Quite entertaining too.

Anything rise against goes, cannot wait to see them in february.

There's a difference between giving a pop singer credit and giving her producers/writers credit.

You're right, I mean she can sing the annoying songs well. I just can't stand all these teen Disney kids, they're all about selling an image (sometimes which I feel is unappropriate for little kids) and a brand.

Anyone remember the one who did a cover of Never Gonna Give You Up? Sickening stuff.

Anything rise against goes, cannot wait to see them in february.

Sheffield or Leeds? Might see you there if i get a ticket

You're right, I mean she can sing the annoying songs well. I just can't stand all these teen Disney kids, they're all about selling an image (sometimes which I feel is unappropriate for little kids) and a brand.

No offense, but you're not one to judge, seriously.

Sheffield or Leeds? Might see you there if i get a ticket

Sheffield :)

I don't think anybody can really judge, leave the girl be ^_^.

Does anybody here like Seasick Steve? I think he's great. But none of my culturally retarded friends have even heard of him.

so

fuck buttons are ace

listen to them

FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTONS.

Ahem. They are rather good, have to be in a fuck buttons mood to listen though. Not exactly easy listening. Quality though.

Max Tundra, how is that? Meant to get the latest.

A friend described them as being electrocuted in a silk bed, which I think is pretty apt.

so

fuck buttons are ace

listen to them

Keep meaning to. Street Horrsing or whatever it's called is on my to-get list.

That's why it felt wrong that I liked what I heard from her "solo" album. I dislike things like Jonas Brothers more, since at least Miley Cyrus is making decent pop music, so it's allowed to be on the wrong side of cheesy/trite...Jonas Brothers personify everything I hate.

Reminds me of when I liked The Kills. About 4 years before everyone else. :heh:

As did I. Remember seeing them on MT2 years ago, when music television still played interesting music.

Fly on the wall (sorry guys, I have to agree with coolness and haggis at the moment)

Lady gaga - just dance

Agreed on those two. Just Dance is fantastic. You really need to get hold of the album!

Anyone who still hasn't heard Just Dance (Number one this week most likely)

Plus the fact she writes her own stuff and has a great voice just adds to her awesomeness.

Agreed on those two. Just Dance is fantastic. You really need to get hold of the album!

Stop encouraging illegal downloading! :mad:

----

Just bought off iTunes, the awesome Lycanthropy by the awesome Patrick Wolf.

I have The Magic Position and bits and bobs from Lycanthropy and Wind In the Wires, so I decided to get his first one in full.

771492c008a0b88118009010.L.jpg

Stop encouraging illegal downloading! :mad:

[/img]

Um, Paj? I ordered it from America.

Um, Paj? I ordered it from America.

Ok.

Even so, could be construed as such. :blank:

It's out here in a few weeks anyway.

Ok.

Even so, could be construed as such. :blank:

It's out here in a few weeks anyway.

Exactly. So in a few weeks (26th I think) people will be able to "Get hold of it". Had I said "Aquire" or something, then yes I would have seen your point.

I do love the album. Some great songs on it. "Pokerface" being one of my favourites even though I loathed it at first. When played with the rest of the album, it just sounds so much better. It's been number one in Austrailia for 8 weeks now I think. Rather crazy.

Exactly. So in a few weeks (26th I think) people will be able to "Get hold of it". Had I said "Aquire" or something, then yes I would have seen your point.

I do love the album. Some great songs on it. "Pokerface" being one of my favourites even though I loathed it at first. When played with the rest of the album, it just sounds so much better. It's been number one in Austrailia for 8 weeks now I think. Rather crazy.

Australia loves pop music it seems...

Funhouse (the album) by P!nk was no.1 for 9 weeks, and in it's 10th week, is now fallen all the way to no.2. :heh:

*Just Dance Video*

Half. PSYCHOTIC.sick..hypnotic,

Got.my.BLUEPRINT, it's symphonic...

That is my favourite part of the video! :grin: When she goes a bit crazy and starts rubbing herself with an inflatable killer whale in a paddling pool. :p

so

fuck buttons are ace

listen to them

QFT!!

I first listened to them on a bus ride home "Ribs Out" it was such an intense song but It was also unsettling and I felt as if everyone on the bus had a motive to kill me!!!

Lady gaga - just dance

Pussycat dolls - hate this part

I didn't like Lily allen's newest song until today, it's actually really nice! Quite entertaining too.

I agree with all 3 songs you got going there Wolfness Pears! :yay: Great fun tunes!!!

The Fear is ace. I like how she sounds sweet an innocent when she is really not...yeah... Anyway I cannot wait for her new Album in Feb! :awesome:

Just got the Frightened Rabbit and M83 most recent albums, very nice stuff!

That's why it felt wrong that I liked what I heard from her "solo" album. I dislike things like Jonas Brothers more, since at least Miley Cyrus is making decent pop music, so it's allowed to be on the wrong side of cheesy/trite...Jonas Brothers personify everything I hate.

Don't get me started on the Jonas Brothers. I can't stand them, but that song SOS, is played every day at work. It's got to the stage where I've given up resisting and just sing along. I'm disappointed in myself.

the best album of 2009 was released yesterday

61dsWYvBxIL._SS500_.jpg

check it

I prefer;

soulwax_nite_versions.jpg