NEurope

edit: I'm not sure how you connect liking katy perry to paramore, just because they went to the same school...like that makes any difference?

LOL! Haven't you heard the term "From the same school of..." before? It's just a term of phrase, to indicate that 2 things are related. :blank:

They have a similar singing style/voice, not that they literally went to the same school! : peace:

LOL! Haven't you heard the term "From the same school of..." before? It's just a term of phrase, to indicate that 2 things are related. :blank:

They have a similar singing style/voice, not that they literally went to the same school! : peace:

haha obviously not!

I don't think they do, katy's voice is abit harsher than hayley's.

haha obviously not!

I don't think they do, katy's voice is abit harsher than hayley's.

I heard it last night, late. Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me.

I fell in love again yesterday.

So awsome, on so many levels. Brokencyde - FreaXXX. Hilarious. Awesome. The youtube video is shite quality of course. I saw a better one on wimp that i can't find now.

MOOSAK PEOPLE

i need your help!! With the sales on, i scored cheap moosak. BUT i'm wondering, whats everyones best albums of o8? opinions! NOW

MOOSAK PEOPLE

i need your help!! With the sales on, i scored cheap moosak. BUT i'm wondering, whats everyones best albums of o8? opinions! NOW

Murder By Death - Red of Tooth and Claw

I can not recommend that band enough especially there older albums.

Also Los Campesinos! - Hold On Now Youngster... and We Are Beautiful, We Are Doomed

Got to love a band that release two albums in the same year.

MOOSAK PEOPLE

Get Bon Iver. And Fleet Foxes. And TV on the Radio.

I also liked Fucked Up - Chemistry of Common Life, The Mae Shi - Hillyh, newest m83 and A Place To Bury Strangers.

And other ones.

What is Girl Talk? I am not sure I get him. Is all mashups of various songs? Is that, good?

Get Bon Iver. And Fleet Foxes. And TV on the Radio.

I also liked Fucked Up - Chemistry of Common Life, The Mae Shi - Hillyh, newest m83 and A Place To Bury Strangers.

And other ones.

The Gas Light Anthem? :p

HE'S A WHAT? HE'S A WHAT? HE'S A

NEWSPAPERMAN!

I have those lyrics whirling around in my head right now. It is quite disconcerting as during random points in my day I've randomly shouted them out scaring people who are near me!

TV on the Radio are highly arousing! :D

Anywho I can't stop listening to:

VV Brown - Crying Blood

and Asteriod Galaxy Tour - Around the Bend

and Florence and The Machines - Dogs Days are Over

And I'm also addicted to Kanye Wests 808's and HeartBreak, Wild Orchid (band Fergie was in in the 90's) and Miley Cyrus.

A WHOLE MIXTURE OF MUSIC! :o

The Gas Light Anthem? :p

HE'S A WHAT? HE'S A WHAT? HE'S A

NEWSPAPERMAN!

AND HE GET'S HIS BEST IDEAS

FROM A NEWSPAPER STAND

I've been scouring the album of the year lists, liking Cut Copy and No Age atm

Stilll looking for HLLYNH though :(

Why aren't people watching my video! http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=OVqgKlXMgA4 - it's awesome, like Totally Radd!! - Video Store (which I can't find on youtube...) I don't want to describe the video too much... it's basically screamo club music. Check it out, it's not like anything I've heard before.

Best album of 2008 was Third by Portishead.

Not exactly easy listening though.

---

In other news, I'm fucking addicted to Liz Phair (pre-2003, when she infamously givei t all up to be a shitty pop whore). Exile In Guyville is a widely regarded classic.

Fuck & Run

Johnny Feelgood

The Divorce Song

According to last.fm I'm a 'top listener' for Fun. Woo! Its kind of an achievement I suppose.

93 plays from a band that only (thus far) has eight songs...also an achievement I feel.

AND HE GET'S HIS BEST IDEAS

FROM A NEWSPAPER STAND

I've been scouring the album of the year lists, liking Cut Copy and No Age atm

Stilll looking for HLLYNH though :(

Cut Copy are brilliant

Australian arent they?

Been getting back into New Years Day again lately. Love them. Heard them on Saints Row like 2 years ago and have been a huge fan ever since. Need to speak with them again to see what's happening with the record label, as it went under. :( So thought I'd share them here (bit of pimping on my part, my bad)

Anyways, they're kinda like Paramore, although that comparison really annoys me because they're both completely different.

I Was Right - New Years Day

Cool.

Turns out I quite like Panic Attack by Dream Theater. Thanks Rock Band 2!

Unsent by Alanis Morissette and other calm songs are soothing my sore chest.

This is the first time I like a Girls Aloud song.

But it's so much worse than half their songs!

Especially;

While not really a fan of theirs, I'm a defender of theirs (and their good songs).

*ENTERS GA FANGIRL MODE*

The loving Kind is a good song but there are much better ones. :D I watched the making of it and Nadine ended up with glass in her leg... Ouch!

Anyway listen to Models it's one of my favourites from them it's from their Chemistry album:

Not sure whether they sing it good live I haven't had a listen yet. :)

I love the whole new album (out of Control) it's a grower. First listen it's pretty good then with each additional listen it got vastly superior! :grin:

I love Love is the Key but that may be just me!

*EXITS MODE*

Anywhoo first song I've listened to in the New Year is Miley Cyrus - Starting Over had a good title to begin the New Year with!

Also I was at my friends house just ringing on the New Year but I also managed to get some Music off him so I know have:

Pinks Funhouse (and other albums)

Fall Out Boys new album

Madonna's albums

Alphabeats

Adele

Coldplay -Viva La Vida

The Killers - Day and Age

I have so much to listen to! :o

Coldplay -Viva La Vida

The Killers - Day and Age[/b]

I have so much to listen to! :o

Good albums, not so much stuff I listen to all the time but they are nice to listen to now and then, Viva le Vida and Spaceman are the two best tracks on the albums respectively imo. :)

Coldplay and The Killers are the most generic bands in existence though.

I literally feel like I'm losing my personality when I listen to Coldplay.

I agree about Coldplay. I enjoyed Hot Fuss, not really listened to anything since. But yes Coldplay are so drearily awful.