NEurope

Wow......I didn't notice that youtube button at first and I was trying all kinds of things to get my swf tags to embed the videos.....I'm still not sure I did it right with the youtube tags though.

edit:

hmmmm semms not, oh well.

It was just Closer and The Hand that Feeds by NIN.

For lack of a better word...
picard-headesk.jpg

I'm sorry that my opinion doesn't satisfy you, but that's merely all it is. :indeed:

Haha, that is one of my favourite Flight of the Concord songs! :grin:

I love them so much. :heart:

Ahh awesome! I also 'dont mind' that Bret is the epitome of physical perfection for me.

I love this. So much.

Yay another Conchords fan! My fave has to be "Most Beautiful Girl in the Room" or "Albi, the Racist Dragon" (even though that's not a song...).

Which Nirvana album would people here consider "best"? Nevermind or In Utero?

Which Nirvana album would people here consider "best"? Nevermind or In Utero?

Never Mind...

-------

In other news, Deborah Harry's new single;

I have to say, I love this woman. She made some pretty interesting pop during her solo career. Her last album (2007) was very fresh too, if a bit disjointed.

I quite like this. I respect her doing what she does at her age, a bit less embarassingly than Madonna.

"Bleach" is the best Nirvana album, in the sense that it has the least weak tracks and features the drummer of The Melvins. It also has 'Negative Creep'.

"Bleach" is the best Nirvana album, in the sense that it has the least weak tracks and features the drummer of The Melvins. It also has 'Negative Creep'.

And About a Girl.

Which, does sound a million times better on the MTV Unplugged session, mind.

In Utero has better tracks (Heart Shaped Box, Very Ape, Dumb), but Nevermind is more solid throughout.

Yay another Conchords fan! My fave has to be "Most Beautiful Girl in the Room" or "Albi, the Racist Dragon" (even though that's not a song...).

Clearly Murray's vocal awesomeness in Leggy Blonde is the most amazing song known to man.

[FotC fan here, Murray is my homeslice]

In Utero has better tracks (Heart Shaped Box, Very Ape, Dumb), but Nevermind is more solid throughout.

I don't actualy own In Utero, but I do love Nevermind, but have had it for so long, I kinda forgot, If you get me.

I'm thinking of going back into earlier artists, who I like, but don't own everything by, so yeah, I'll try to pick up In Utero at some point.

All you do is paste in the part of the link that comes after the "=".

I did :(...... Oh well it's no biggie.

"The Saturdays" are getting so much hype around them. I see nothing special about their new song at all. The single's vaguely catchy, but that's about it. I suppose it'll grow on me.

--

I've been giving "The Promise" a good listen, and after watching the video, I'm loving it. It's a great new sound for them.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=S76h0ZpTXbg

--

Britney Spears is number one. For only the second time in her 10 year career (She's also only had 4 top ten hits in America), she's reached number one on the billboard single charts. She's also broken the record for both the biggest jump on the charts (96 to 1) and biggest first week sales (286,000).

"The Saturdays" are getting so much hype around them. I see nothing special about their new song at all. The single's vaguely catchy, but that's about it. I suppose it'll grow on me.

The lead singer, Umbaa or whatever her weird name is, can grow on me anytime.

Why did Frankie cut her hair so short though? No no no.

I've been giving "The Promise" a good listen, and after watching the video, I'm loving it. It's a great new sound for them.

Britney Spears is number one. For only the second time in her 10 year career (She's also only had 4 top ten hits in America), she's reached number one on the billboard single charts. She's also broken the record for both the biggest jump on the charts (96 to 1) and biggest first week sales (286,000).

Wow number 1, go Britney! :yay:

Anywho, The Promise is a great song in my eyes! :grin: I really like the video as well and for once got control of the music channels at school and got to watch it like 3 times. was awesome.

The Saturdays hmm... can I stoop any lower? :p I've seen that video several times it is very Colourful!!! not a bad song I think it has grown on me. I prefer it to their other song, Kind of catchy!

Now onto some stuff that won't make some people want to throw bricks at my face! :heh:

MOGWAI! are awesome, only listened to them on Youtube so far as I've only just been getting into them, great music.

I was wandering which album I should start with? to listen to properly. :)

Nevermind is definitely best. Bleach and In Utero are excellent, but it's just not cool to pick Nevermind as it's so famous. Bleach is too same-y compared to Nevermind, hard to explain.

Every song on Nevermind rocks. Yes, even Smells Like Teen Spirit, which I only hate because it's played anytime everywhere.

i feel so old with two of the singers where from S Club Juniors.

Nevermind is definitely best. Bleach and In Utero are excellent, but it's just not cool to pick Nevermind as it's so famous. Bleach is too same-y compared to Nevermind, hard to explain.

Every song on Nevermind rocks. Yes, even Smells Like Teen Spirit, which I only hate because it's played anytime everywhere.

Best Nirvana album for me is MTV Unplugged In New York. :)

Massive OMGz. I know theres only a few Linkin lovers here, but alas...

7736137m.jpg

http://uk.music.ign.com/articles/920/920062p1.html

Their new live album. Was the one that was at MK! Im so lame. I only found out about it on the day it was on. Gutting. Anyway, sounds like a bloody amazing album.

New linkin park live album, classic, I'm on it :D

*adds to list of must buys*

I wonder if there will be a new studio album at any time. Love to hear some new LP tunes :smile:

Can someone enlighten me as to why people seem to collectivly orgasm over Sigur Rós? I just..don't get it. I love this kind of music generally (eg. Ulrich Schnauss) but I don't see what the huge thing is about Sigur Rós. I'm listening to Takk now for the first time (and thus Sigur Rós) after having it recommended to me by about everyone I know but I don't see what's so special.

Though I am a fan of Hoppipolla :bowdown: