NEurope

Connect = awesome.

Someone please let me have sex with Sigur Ros.

Actually redefined what good music is. The fact that the whole crowd was buzzing and they don't even sing in English is just amazing. 10 out of 10 concert.

Loved Crystal Castles aswell. Awesome.

Found a new favourite band, Black Cherry.

Fellow electronic dance music fans, gather around, I have something to share with thee:

Seriously, do eet.

Fellow electronic dance music fans, gather around, I have something to share with thee:

Seriously, do eet.

Awesome.

I love this song so much, it's one of the most beautiful songs I've heard. (Stars - Your exlover is dead final fantasy cover)

Awesome.

I love this song so much, it's one of the most beautiful songs I've heard. (Stars - Your exlover is dead final fantasy cover)

Awesome combo!!! Stars is win, and Final Fantasy is even more win! Thus making this a double win.

Anyone like the Maccabees? After seeing them at get loaded in the park ive been listening to their album non stop. It's awesome.

Anyone like the Maccabees? After seeing them at get loaded in the park ive been listening to their album non stop. It's awesome.

I tend to listen to them and like it, but then forget they exist for a few months.

They did the song which has the lyric "you stood out like the most beautiful sore thumb I'd ever seen" (or similar) didn't they? I love that line.

I tend to listen to them and like it, but then forget they exist for a few months.

They did the song which has the lyric "you stood out like the most beautiful sore thumb I'd ever seen" (or similar) didn't they? I love that line.

Indeed they did. That line is from "About your dresses". Great song. Great band.

I'm on the BBC Website coverage of Sigur Ros, at Connect! (circled is my face)

image12RED-1.jpg

I'm on the BBC Website coverage of Sigur Ros, at Connect! (circled is my face)

image12RED-1.jpg

Loves it.

And you can see Natalie there in the red. And I think my face is obscured by white bits of streamers.

Excellent pics! Luckyness x10000!

Sigur Ros hits me emotionally like a train everytime. Un-bloody-real.

Good music/melody transcends all languages. Truly something else.

DJ Harry - All My Life came on random today on the train. A beautiful song. And because I was reading about the Tokyo Gas Attack I was having mental images of a hospital scene with people injured and panic and stuff. Odd mix.

Anyway. Fantastic song.

Seriously, do eet.

That's absolutely awesome. :heart:

Love this song. T'is old, but I love it.

Sébastien Tellier - L'Amour et la Violence

Death Magnetic has leaked.

I really like "Cyanide". Hypnotizing riff.

I really like "Cyanide". Hypnotizing riff.

Fantastic... you "really like" the worst track in the album. Seriously... what the fuck?

Death Magnetic... meh, it's better than anything post-Black Album, but still not good enough. A solid improvement, though, with some nice tracks, like The Day That Never Comes. Maybe someday we'll have something that actually lives up to the classics.

*has official Dr Horrible soundtrack*

It's like rediscovering it, the quality difference is substantial. GET IT!

I've only listened to the tracks once - mostly on youtube. I bet that when I get home tonight to have a proper listen, they'll have all been removed.

I like the instrumental - Suicide and Redemption, and The Unforgiven III is better than I thought it would be.

Good impressions so far.

Fantastic... you "really like" the worst track in the album. Seriously... what the fuck?
On first listen-through I took a liking to the riff, sucks to be me I guess.

Anyway, you're right about the overall quality. It really doesn't seem to be anywhere close to their earlier stuff, but hopefully no-one expected that.

Saw R.E.M on saturday, i'm a pretty big fan of theirs, but they are just so amazing live, they really put their all into it, i think it was one of the best concerts i've been to, the other being lenord cohen. He was a Genius

I've been on a Pearl Jam binge for the last week or so. Ten is an amazing album, I recommend to all.

Not really fussed about the new Metallica album, there's no coming back after load, re-load and garage inc. (I'd include St. Anger but I find the title track genuinely hilarious and that drum sound is unbelievable).

I've been on a Pearl Jam binge for the last week or so. Ten is an amazing album, I recommend to all.

Not really fussed about the new Metallica album, there's no coming back after load, re-load and garage inc. (I'd include St. Anger but I find the title track genuinely hilarious and that drum sound is unbelievable).

I've been getting back into Metallica recently and im quite looking forawrd to the new album, been listening to Load which I think is a good album even though lots diss it. And Pearl Jam are a great band too, the first three albums are the best but i love pretty much most of their stuff. Amazing live too.

Hahaha. I imagine Lars Ulrich is going to be extremely pissed.

*downloads*

Hahaha. I imagine Lars Ulrich is going to be extremely pissed.

*downloads*

it was pretty inevitable, remember when Metallica got real pissy with napster and then went the opposite way by saying how good it was.

Death Magnetic... <3

God the instrumental is just fucking epic, absolutely love it! Have to admit not to fond of Cyanide or The Unforgiven III (the latter because it just sounds so different to TU I and II, two songs i've listened to a great deal recently..).

Still, awesome stuff.