NEurope

Crack It's ok. That Data song is cool, if a little too long.

My favourite is probably Chewy Chocolate Cookies. I listened to their normal stuff on MySpace. I love their name too.

'Crack It' has really grown on me. Can't stop listening to it now. :p

Just got back from seeing the Black Angels. They were pretty cool, rather experimental but good. However songs lasting 10 minutes and more does take it's toll........

This is probably the most sickeningly brilliant music video I have ever seen.

I'm still buzzing from it.

Hey Bard do you know if the new Testament album is any good?

Hey Bard do you know if the new Testament album is any good?

Depends on whether you're looking for something new or not. It's a good/great thrash album, definately worth a look in if you liked New Order and Legacy, but it's not something you'll be blown away by.

Weird video and weird song choice, I thought they might do let there be light or phantom before this. At the beginning I was hoping they would start breakdancing in the middle of a street. Lolled at the radio.

Listening to Kate Bush's The Sensual World atm. What a brilliantly surreal woman she is :)

Weird video and weird song choice, I thought they might do let there be light or phantom before this. At the beginning I was hoping they would start breakdancing in the middle of a street. Lolled at the radio.

Haha! Yeah, kicking in the radio when D.A.N.C.E. came on. I guess they have OD'd on it and all the remixes of it as well. :heh:

Its such an awesome video. I love Stress, it is absolutely thumping.

that's fucking good. pretty brutal. reminds me of a clockwork orange and the warriors.

Listening to Kate Bush's The Sensual World atm. What a brilliantly surreal woman she is :)

Yeah, she's funny.

I still prefer Tori Amos though. She's like a better Kate Bush.

Yeah, she's funny.

I still prefer Tori Amos though. She's like a better Kate Bush.

Nah I disagree, fair enough you saying you prefer Amos but she is not a better Kate Bush.

that's fucking good. pretty brutal. reminds me of a clockwork orange and the warriors.

Yeah, your right, didn't think about the comparison with Clockwork Orange. Sadly haven't seen The Warriors yet.

Off to see Finnish accordionist Kimmo Pohjonen in a cow shed in rural Oxfordshire tomorrow night. Should be....... interesting.

Nah I disagree, fair enough you saying you prefer Amos but she is not a better Kate Bush.

I just find most of Kate Bush's stuff very dated, and while I admit she pioneered the acceptance of "weird women", I think Tori Amos has a stronger voice in many of her songs, and her lyrics are usually more deep, with much more to discover in each song.

Portishead's new video for their second single, "The Rip"

I literally love this video. Entrancing and beautiful, especially when that beat kicks in in the last third of the song.

I just find most of Kate Bush's stuff very dated, and while I admit she pioneered the acceptance of "weird women", I think Tori Amos has a stronger voice in many of her songs, and her lyrics are usually more deep, with much more to discover in each song.

Wooaaah! I'm sorry, but have you heard any of The Sensual World? This Woman's Work alone is an incredible vocal performance, with some great lyrics.

Wooaaah! I'm sorry, but have you heard any of The Sensual World? This Woman's Work alone is an incredible vocal performance, with some great lyrics.

Yeah I've got it (Chairdriver just dumped like all her albums on my iTunes). It's the only one I've not properly listened through, except of course TWW.

I think Kate Bush is great, but I prefer Tori Amos...I think her work is perhaps more mature in style than Kate Bushes in many cases.

Anyone like MGMT?

I can't stop listening to their album right now.

I bought it, but I find it quite disappointing.

Time To Pretend, Kids and The Handshake are the only songs I can listen to without getting bored.

I bought it, but I find it quite disappointing.

Time To Pretend, Kids and The Handshake are the only songs I can listen to without getting bored.

Really? I'm loving it.

From my few listens, the only one I really like is Time To Pretend, but then that's the single. I've not properly listened to it.

I don't really like the singers voice that much.

I like them, a couple of weak tracks, but the majority are good, and a couple are great :)

Anyone like MGMT?

I've yet to properly listen to their album! :)

But what I have heard so far has been great!

I love Weekend Wars. :D

Anyone like MGMT?

Yeah, they're pretty good. I heard Time to Pretend about a week or so before it appeared on skins, so when it did appear I was like heeeeey, I know tha chooon.

Lately, I've fallen outta the music loop. :( I need to get back in. Throw me in to the deep-end, fothermuckers!