NEurope

Just found an album by The Legion of Doom called Incorporated, and it has a remix of "January 1979" by mewithoutYou with.. some Underoath track to do with the words 'dangerous business'... This album is utter emo magic with A Static Lullaby, Saves the Day, From Autumn to Ashes, Hopesfall, Coheed, Senses Fail, even Dead Poetic! Omg... emo overload. Totally downloading lots and lots D:

I'm off school, and I've replaced watching daytime TV with watching Youtube videos.

PJ Harvey and Bjork perform I Can't Get No Satisfaction

Just found an album by The Legion of Doom called Incorporated, and it has a remix of "January 1979" by mewithoutYou with.. some Underoath track to do with the words 'dangerous business'... This album is utter emo magic with A Static Lullaby, Saves the Day, From Autumn to Ashes, Hopesfall, Coheed, Senses Fail, even Dead Poetic! Omg... emo overload. Totally downloading lots and lots D:

They've also done a remix of Brand New - Quiet Things That No One Over Knows and a Dahboard song :) Its called The Quiet Screaming

... :o! I spent ages hunting down a Gnarles Barkley/Racontours mix last night. I'll totally have to get a hold of that one :) Thanks!

call me streotypical, but A&E is pretty special.

If you've not heard their earlier stuff; be warned that Seventh Tree is a major departure. Their other albums are glam infused electro stompers, by and large. Excellent in my book, just don't to hear expect folk revival again.

I like A&E! :) It's a good song.

Thanks for the warning Dan but i was listening to some older stuff today and thought it was great! :D

This morning i was listening to older stuff of Goldfrapp and my album of the day was Bjork, Volta! I love Declare Independance. :grin:

Ok so despite !!! having the single most annoying name on the rational side of does it offend you, yeah? (yes it does, you *****. fuck off and die) it turns out they're actually pretty fucking good.

fun times for dancy art rock.

The Kooks new ablum is weak than the last one.

They're weaker than many other bands around, so it was inevitable.

The Kooks new ablum is weak than the last one.

now that is an achievement...

When their debuting single for the album is less than 3 minutes long, and doesn't even have complete lyrics, you probably could have predicted that.

When their debuting single for the album is less than 3 minutes long, and doesn't even have complete lyrics, you probably could have predicted that.

Yeah. I thought they would have better songs than the single on album. :hmm:

It looks as though I'll be seeing Meatloaf on my birthday this year. I didn't ask to, but some of my mates think it'll be a laugh.

Ok so despite !!! having the single most annoying name on the rational side of does it offend you, yeah? (yes it does, you *****. fuck off and die) it turns out they're actually pretty fucking good.

fun times for dancy art rock.

!!! are fucking awesome, any band that uses 4 drummers live is uber in my books.

I just absolutely love Man Is The Baby by Antony & The Johnsons. I need to have it in a really sad scene of the first movie I direct.

I just got back from a concert by Ozark Henry (Flemish artist). It was amazing.

I just love his music, his lyrics, his voice. *_____*

Already saw him a couple of months ago, and once or twice before that. His albums are lovely but he's even better live. Every concert is like a totally new experience. ^______^

Too bad he's moving to Paris. =(

Been listening to Sahara Hotnights a Swedish girl punk band. It's a very 90s kind of thing but its a bit of fun and I'm not very "seriously" into music atm. Takes too much effort for me... that's why i have you guys!

Been listening to Sahara Hotnights a Swedish girl punk band. It's a very 90s kind of thing but its a bit of fun and I'm not very "seriously" into music atm. Takes too much effort for me... that's why i have you guys!

Music is a big effort.

I go to HMV/Fopp/Avalanche (a record shop) at least twice a week, spend shitloads on albums and spend far too long on last.fm every night.

School and music make up my life at the moment.:awesome:

Opeth was the best night of my life. I can't believe they were Co headlining though. Blasphemy. Blasphoeyou. Blasphereveryone.

Pics of battle scars (really) tomorrow

Opeth was the best night of my life. I can't believe they were Co headlining though. Blasphemy. Blasphoeyou. Blasphereveryone.

Pics of battle scars (really) tomorrow

Who were they co-headlining with? I seems that if the big bosses don't think a band is big/popular enough, they put 2 together. That happened with Justice And CSS, but I liked both, and both got adequate stage time.

So, I get to see Opeth this friday. Anyone who's not jealous is a fucktard.

Guess thats me then:indeed:

My mum bought me the Earth Intruders vinyl massive single set. not knowing it was Wanderlust I wanted, so I went to change it today. I'll use the money i got back to order it off Bjork.com or something.

Since I had a tenner, I bought Volta by Bjork in jewel case (already have it in digipack, but it's a laugh) and Music by Madonna.

Hmmm...I hate madonna nowadays. She actually made good music once.

I've been listening to Gallows recently, just their myspace stuff though. It's pretty good despite not really liking most punk stuff.

I've been checking out a lot of commodore 64 remixes lately but this guy - Reyn Ouwehand (who composed the music for the last ninja 3 in 1991 takes remixing to a new level!)

This is his modern version of music from Green Beret (originally composed by Martin Galway) released on the commodore 64 back in 1986!!!!

Frigging awesome! love the way he keeps looping instruments on the track!