NEurope

Been listening to Pocket Symphony by Air alot in the past week, it's some pretty good shizz I have to say. Not to keen on one of the songs with guest vocals, but even so I like the album alot, especially 'Photograph' and 'Once upon a time'.

I can see why you would say that tbh. It hasn't quite 'clicked' (yet) like 10k hz legend and Talkie Walkie have. Must say I like it for the short time I have had it and feel it will grow on me :)

Evil Empire does have a few class songs. But it's on their first and on Battle of LA where they really shine. :smile:

lol. Battle of LA sucks. Simple as. The simple fact that you consider it superior to Evil Empire should make you have cancer.

I really like Evil Empire but I do feel its the weakest of rages first three albums. Imho it goes

1. Sefl Titled

2. Battle of LA

3. Evil Empire

lol. Battle of LA sucks. Simple as. The simple fact that you consider it superior to Evil Empire should make you have cancer.

Passive smoking will be what will give me cancer. Think of another disease. :wink:

Passive smoking will be what will give me cancer. Think of another disease. :wink:

You'll wake up gay tomorrow.

Here's my number:

912360155. Call me when you wake up.

*Carves number into forehead with a compass.*

I'll give you a bell. :awesome:

*Carves number into forehead with a compass.*

I'll give you a bell. :awesome:

I'd preffer it if you'd give me a rusty trombone.

No. I'd preffer a rusty trombone.

The only viable alternative would be a cleveland steamer.

I'm awfully sorry, but I'm all out of those. (And any other sexual euphemisms.) So I am declaring this business bankrupt.

Goodnight, sweetheart. :kiss:

You... actually put your cell number on a forum on the internet?

Wow.

Wow.

It's not that bad. Whats the worst that could happen?

It's not that bad. Whats the worst that could happen?

I dont wanna think about it lol

Wow.

Err... no I didn't. Do you think I'm dumb?

Shit man, word sure does travel fast on the Internet. Check out the References In Pop Culture section, Cleveland Steamwaster

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

You win the prize. There is cake! : peace:

Goldfrapp are actually a bit too good.

You listened to the rest of Seventh Tree then? :):p

Whoo, some of the first names for the Rock Werchter festival got announced today. Already sounds like it will be great! =D

R.E.M., dEUS, Lenny Kravitz, Radiohead, Counting Crows, The Chemical Brothers, Ben Harper & the Innocent Criminals, Kaiser Chiefs, Sigur Ros, Mika, Nightwish, Editors, Roísín Murphy, The Hives, Chris Cornell, The Kooks, Air Traffic, Justice, Digitalism, KT Tunstall, Beirut, Gossip, John Butler Trio, Band of Horses.

Now just to wait for more names and then to figure out how many days I'll be going. =O

You listened to the rest of Seventh Tree then? :):p

No! I'm waiting like I should.

I was Goldfrapp in a mafia game on another forum (you chose a band to be, and that was your role), and so I was listening to them all over again. I died way too quickly though..