NEurope

In Rainbows is fuckin mint. I can't find myself listening to much else atm- it just seems a waste of good radiohead time.

Anyone else watch Leona sing on the Xfactor? She sounds bluddy amazing!

--

I really want a new album from OK Go! Anyone know if they've started on another yet?

The show was absolutely horrific on saturday! None of those contestants have a chance in hell of having a music career, maybe just the girl group?

Seriously we're were in horror all the way through, and stated it was like Stars In Their Eyes but even more tacky!

THEN Leona come on, and totally stole the show, forget the contestants, lets have her back each week!

I bought 'bleeding love' on itunes today, it's one of my guilty pleasures, oh and Take Thats new one! : peace:

Decided on Thunder Lightening Strike, Fantastic stuff. Really perky, upbeat anthems you can either dance to or leave on in the background. I was also pleasantly surprised to find the track from that Little Big Planet trailer. Very pleasantly surprised.

The show was absolutely horrific on saturday! None of those contestants have a chance in hell of having a music career, maybe just the girl group?

Seriously we're were in horror all the way through, and stated it was like Stars In Their Eyes but even more tacky!

THEN Leona come on, and totally stole the show, forget the contestants, lets have her back each week!

I bought 'bleeding love' on itunes today, it's one of my guilty pleasures, oh and Take Thats new one! : peace:

Agreed! Most of them were terrible, and then she came on and showed them up for what they are, i.e terrible.

(I bought the single too, most definitly a guilty like you said :) )

I dl'd the single yonks ago, but since I love the song so much, I'm buying it too!

Better have some good additional material.

Rósin Murphy's latest effort, Overpowered is a bit fucking quality. winner!

*points at avvie/sig*

:bowdown::heart:

Just listening to Universal Poplab - Vampire in You....quite good, I must say.

How is that bad news?

It's great news, but there are loads of other sites and programs like this so it isn't really a huge step forward.

I know a person who does use Oink for finding albums and chatting.

OiNK was a prominent BitTorrent tracker which was shut down on October 23, 2007.

The site was an invitation-only service, with a membership of around 180,000 members at the time of closure. It was mainly oriented around sharing music, also tracking other files such as e-books.

According to the International Federation of the Pirate Interests, OiNK was the largest source of leaked albums in the world. The IFPI claims that OiNK was responsible for leaking more than 60 major album releases in 2007 alone.

How is that bad news?

It's great news, but there are loads of other sites and programs like this so it isn't really a huge step forward.

Its a great step for the record companies and all the trash they put out. Maybe if they paid their bands the right amount and an equal share of the cds, itd be good news.

Underground record companies owned by bands, who prehaps only sell 50,000 cd's a year, sell a load of merchandise, and tour their asses off, but do it all themselvs, make more than a band on a 'major mtv controlling' label would.

Thats why radiohead put out that cd for as much as you want to pay, coz theyre trying to say the littlest amount you pay, would still be more than what we'd get off them.

I've got all of Kanye's stuff now, so i noticed.

Why is Graduation so much different? Missing out the funny little skit bits, and no 21 track album.

His previous albums were criticised for having so many skits. IMO, most wern't that funny and ruined the flow of the album.

I liked the skits.

"Remember when we ate cereal with a fork to save the milk?"

Grunge is so awesome, I've discovered Soundgarden's Superunknown album last week and it's freaking great.

I finally bought "In Rainbows." It makes me happy. Some beautifully simple guitar genius going on. I wish there was another British band half as worth listening to.

Anyone remember these guys?

They were brilliant live, and their lyrics always had a bit of meaning to them, not just mindless rhyming.

I finally bought "In Rainbows." It makes me happy. Some beautifully simple guitar genius going on. I wish there was another British band half as worth listening to.

As always... I agree.