NEurope

It's absolutely TERRIBLE.

So obvious that their voices have been overproduced by computers, if their voices were used at all that is.

I bet loads of stupid little girls will buy it.

‘The Zone' is a mini album full of B-Sides and Rarities recorded during Enter Shikari's hectic year. Had these tracks been written and recorded in time, they almost certainly would have found their way onto the debut album 'Take to The Skies'. But life doesn’t work like that. Of course, these tracks are all pretty much already out there in the universe, but there’s still them folks who’s lives have yet to be enriched by ‘em… so for them, there’s this.

Tracklisting

1. The Feast (demo)

2. Kickin' Back On The Surface Of Your Cheek

3. Keep It On Ice

4. Adieu(Routron 500 Remix)

5. Sorry You're Not A Winner (Zane Lowe BBC Session)

6. Mothership (demo)

7. Acid Nation

8. Enter Shikari (demo)

scooooooooooooooooore

*has already preordered*

theres only a limited number up in the air too

‘The Zone' is a mini album full of B-Sides and Rarities recorded during Enter Shikari's hectic year. Had these tracks been written and recorded in time, they almost certainly would have found their way onto the debut album 'Take to The Skies'. But life doesn’t work like that. Of course, these tracks are all pretty much already out there in the universe, but there’s still them folks who’s lives have yet to be enriched by ‘em… so for them, there’s this.

Tracklisting

1. The Feast (demo)

3. Keep It On Ice

6. Mothership (demo)

7. Acid Nation

8. Enter Shikari (demo)

scooooooooooooooooore

*has already preordered*

Already got them all but might get it just because its limited like I got the vinyl version of Take To the Skies because its limited.

Already got them all but might get it just because its limited like I got the vinyl version of Take To the Skies because its limited.

do you get the remixed ones with them? i have none of the singles so for me this is like awesomeness

do you get the remixed ones with them? i have none of the singles so for me this is like awesomeness

Adieu the only one i don't have. the rest i got from the singles or downloading ages ago.

Also may I say the best tracks on there are:

The Feast(demo)

Kickin' Back On The Surface of Your Cheek

Acid Nation

Worse (yes, it's possible) than the twins single is Shabnam's single.

:(

Shout

Why cover a song by a woman with a very powerful voice if you can;t sing!?

I got 25 seconds in and had to turn it off...awful.

Same.

At least Samanda's is edited to be slightly palatable on the ears.

Yeah, the twins clearly could not sing, and they didn't bother to hide it either...mind, hopefully it'll mean they get out of being celebrities quicker.

Tracklisting

1. The Feast (demo)

3. Keep It On Ice

6. Mothership (demo)

7. Acid Nation

8. Enter Shikari (demo)

scooooooooooooooooore

*has already preordered*

Shame Enter Shikari are terrible really.

Shame Enter Shikari are terrible really.

"take it, take it baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack"

Enter shikari saw it coming

also

they rule

I really wanted to like Enter Shikari, but I couldn't. I had good expectations from what I'd heard, and I was disappointed. Etcetera.

I haven't a clue who they are, to be honest...are they an asian band?

I really wanted to like Enter Shikari, but I couldn't. I had good expectations from what I'd heard, and I was disappointed. Etcetera.

Was it the screaming that put you off?

I haven't a clue who they are, to be honest...are they an asian band?

No

I never used to like Enter Shikari, but my brother's best mate is a massive fan. He got my brother into them, my brother bought the album, and now I'm a Shikari fan. Great, that. :grin:

Oh god, them. I recognise it now. A friend used to play it in her car really loud and the wierd shouting/demonic type voice or whatever it is went straight through me.

New single (Kylie Minogue)

I just heard this on Radio 1 and it reminded me of Goldfrapp straight away. Then I saw the video and it did even more. Sort of a rip-off actually, or am I the only one?

I'm not at all keen on that new single of hers. Much prefer her old stuff.

Entr Shikari, first time hearing them, and why in god's name would you take the worst part of metal music (the incoherent grating screaming) and transplant it into what could be ok emoesque music?

About to listen to Kylie's new song, I've heard it's a massive Goldfrapp rip as well. I'll edit in my opinions.

Edit; Actually could be a Gooldfrapp tribute band based on the video.

"I'm in love.." With a Strict Machine, perhaps? :p

It's looks like Gwen Stefani covering Goldfrapp.

Apart from that, it's ok as a song.

Entr Shikari, first time hearing them, and why in god's name would you take the worst part of metal music (the incoherent grating screaming) and transplant it into what could be ok emoesque music?

Or in other words why take hardcore vocals and put it into hardcore music?