NEurope

Um....

Aaron Kwok, Hikawa Kiyoshi, Aya Matsuura, Gackt, Orange Range, JUNE, Anime OSTs, Guang Liang, Farenheit, Psycho Le Cemu are some asian artists I like.

David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Meatloaf, Chicago, Jim Croce, Cher, Madonna (old stuff), Kylie (old stuff), Spice Girls (group and individual), S Club, Rasmus, Maroon 5, Franz Ferdinand, Mika, Razorlight, Madness, Beautiful South, Steps, Goldfinger, Genesis, Phil Collins, Adam and the Ants, Duran Duran, Dexy's Midnight Runners, The Darkness, Gorillaz, Pink, Loituma, O-zone, Wierd Al Yankovich, Lilly Allen, and so on are some of my music tastes.

Andrew Lloyd Webber music I like, especially Phantom of the Opera, Evita and Cats.

I also love the Mulan, Pirates of the Caribbean and Lion King soundtracks. I don't mind a bit of Carmen, or Tchaiskovsky either. But most classical bores me. And I dislike rap and hip hop, particularly eminem.

The bolded ones are the ones I didn't just read as shit.

Pfft, I bet you haven't even heard music by half of them ;)

I forgot to mention, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds rawk too, especially murder ballads.

Err, I've only said it twice on the forums, so there's no need to be rude. And I do not watch MTV.

You do not know what my knowledge entails, so please be a bit more pleasant towards me.

And here's to you, Mrs. Robinson,

Jesus loves you more than you will know.

So does anyone have the new M83 album? What do you think of it?

If your subject to the main stream stuff then Rap or Hip Hop isn't going to appeal to you at all.

It doesn't to me, I'm sure their are good talented artists who stem away from the Generic, 'Hoe's and Rides and Bling and Gats's what ever the hell they are.

Thats not to say I didn't like rap, I like alot of it, SUgar Hill Hang, Warren G I'm not ashamed to say alot of the Rap I like stems from the GTA: SA Game.

All this modern stuff makes me want to get a Kitten and do a NEDM on it.

Ok, if what I said is so incorrect - please share your knowledge of hip hop music and the genre with me....

I wonder if you like eating poo? You don't? Why, how many times have you tried it? Tried chicken poo? Certainly the choice for those with a sweet tooth, I hear. Can't bash baby poo - so full of excess protein!

I wonder if you like eating poo? You don't? Why, how many times have you tried it? Tried chicken poo? Certainly the choice for those with a sweet tooth, I hear. Can't bash baby poo - so full of excess protein!

Yeah, coz everyone knows that poo and music are simillar.

*tumbleweed*

Aww..poor Ashmat. :P

Fueled by Ramen bands ftw.

Edit: Wow, I'm very much liking Going Down in Style. Very catchy. Shall listen to the rest of their songs.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=52632167&MyToken=321b7c47-17b8-4eb2-8801-5bd4dcfc430c

Oh, Hush!

No one know who they are, where they come from. But there are rumours some of the members are from some Fueled By Ramen bands.

And they're damn good.

Viva La Cobra in 9 days.

Who's hyped? *raises hand*

Very cool! Fueled By Ramen bands are excellent! Got tons of band albums from that label.

: peace:

Very cool! Fueled By Ramen bands are excellent! Got tons of band albums from that label.

: peace:

I checked wiki they have about 4 bands I like:

Cobra Starship

FOB

P!ATD

and Gym Class Heroes.

I checked wiki they have about 4 bands I like:

Cobra Starship

FOB

P!ATD

and Gym Class Heroes.

Yeah, i also like:

The Hush Sound

October Fall

Cute Is What We Aim For

Powerspace! :yay:

Punchline

This Providence

Acadamy Is

If you do not live in the UK or do not know of big brother and the awful awful wannabe celebs it creates you'll probably want to chase me down with a pack of rabid wolves now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgcK1FTt2OY

Awful...and just plain wrong.

Oh. Dear. God.

No.

They were one of the few BB housemates I had slight respect for.

Also, this song might as well be a rerelease of Aqua's version, with the twins being twunts in pink and a chunkier bassline.

Fuck that shit. Now I'm angry.

I actually like Aqua's version, but this was just plain awful.

Certainly seems to me like it's just a heavily processed Euro-Trance version of the Aqua original. Looks like the annoying twins were just brought in to look "nice" in the video and dance around a bit.

If it is a remix of the original it's a very lazy one at that, they didn't even double track the vocals to make it seem at least a little bit like there were two people singing.

I've been getting into Klaxons recently :(

kinda been listening to it far toooooooooooooooooooooo much.. i think my flatmates will be getting sick of listening to that album!

lol

If you do not live in the UK or do not know of big brother and the awful awful wannabe celebs it creates you'll probably want to chase me down with a pack of rabid wolves now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgcK1FTt2OY

Awful...and just plain wrong.

I will kill you for bringing this to my eyes and ears.

I mean come on, WHAT THE FUCK, is that?

I will kill you for bringing this to my eyes and ears.

I mean come on, WHAT THE FUCK, is that?

Torture....pure torture, is what it is.