NEurope

...?

Most of thisr songs have been commercial sucesses, and im sure critical successes.

Just looked it up, it was "Biology". There was loads of music things saying it was "one of the best songs in years" etc.

For the music they do, they are good, I have to admit.

Booked my tickets to go see The Chemical Brothers, supported by Simian Mobile Disco in December at the NIA. Gonna rrrrock.

Just looked it up, it was "Biology". There was loads of music things saying it was "one of the best songs in years" etc.

For the music they do, they are good, I have to admit.

Oh yeah, I liked that song! It was kinda experimental for a girl band.

Yeah, just read it was called "Single of the decade" by the Observor.

I was in Paris when they were shooting the video for "Whole Lotta History", and I remember passing the crowd and busses and stuff that were outside the shooting location.

Biology by Girls Aloud is undoubtebly one of the best pop records ever.

I've just listened to it on Youtube.

I don't get why you are raving. Its hardly "undoubtedly one of the best pop records ever"

Girls Aloud have a few better songs than that. I much prefer Something Kinda Oooh!, Wake Up and Love Machine.

And I prefer most Sugababes songs to any Girls Aloud song.

Freak Like Me > Every Girls Aloud song.

It takes a few listens. The merits of the song are the amazing multi verse & chorus arrangement; probably has one of the best bridges in a pop song ever as well. Can only really think of Promiscious Girl having a better bridge.

Probably my favourite modern day pop song, with Freak Like Me a close second.

I've just listened to it on Youtube.

I don't get why you are raving. Its hardly "undoubtedly one of the best pop records ever"

Girls Aloud have a few better songs than that. I much prefer Something Kinda Oooh!, Wake Up and Love Machine.

And I prefer most Sugababes songs to any Girls Aloud song.

Freak Like Me > Every Girls Aloud song.

I personally don't think it's that wonderfull either, it is good for a pure pop song though. The Potential Break up song is most definitly one of the best pop songs in ages imo.

Listings for the break up song say it's "Electropop". How random.

^^ truth.

Freak Like Me does pwn most girl group songs though. They lost it when Mutya left.

I'm looking for some new songs now. But they need to epic. Like they get played at a climatic part or fight of a movie and the instruments play fast in the background kinda similiar to Dragon Force.

Anyone got any ideas? So for vague-ness. Don't mind if it's heavy metal or classical, jsut something that can get you to imagine an epic fight like scene.

Imogen Heaps song for Narnia: The Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe movie (obviously, the remake one) is amazing, but it's not...how to put it...a 'hard' song? It certainly epic, but probably not in the way you like, it's definately softer and wouldn't go with a fight scene...probably when someones died? :D

Frou Frou (Imogen Heap again) 'Let Go' was used in the film 'Garden State' and thats haunting/epic as well as 'Hide and Seek'.

To be honest, i like emotional/epic songs, which are kinda haunting and depressing?

Imogen Heaps song for Narnia: The Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe movie (obviously, the remake one) is amazing, but it's not...how to put it...a 'hard' song? It certainly epic, but probably not in the way you like, it's definately softer and wouldn't go with a fight scene...probably when someones died? :D

Frou Frou (Imogen Heap again) 'Let Go' was used in the film 'Garden State' and thats haunting/epic as well as 'Hide and Seek'.

To be honest, i like emotional/epic songs, which are kinda haunting and depressing?

Cool thanks a lot for that :D

I'll download them when I get home later and give them a listen. I like the emotional/depressing songs aswell , I like one called 'The Song of Parting' , it's classical music but it's pretty good..

Dunno why I like that music and no i'm not an Emo if anyones thinking it :heh:

Bah, best pop record ever still goes to this one.

Meh. We were talking modern anyway, and Michael Jackson, while good, isn't as good as peopl make him out to be. This isn't his best song either.

Cool thanks a lot for that :D

I'll download them when I get home later and give them a listen. I like the emotional/depressing songs aswell , I like one called 'The Song of Parting' , it's classical music but it's pretty good..

Dunno why I like that music and no i'm not an Emo if anyones thinking it :heh:

if you want epic/emotional or as mr-paul calls it, depressing, go for muse's absolution, thats a pretty epic spanning album, or if you simply want epic go for lostprophets, (e.g. burn burn, to hell we ride and we still kill the old way)

if you want epic/emotional or as mr-paul calls it, depressing, go for muse's absolution, thats a pretty epic spanning album, or if you simply want epic go for lostprophets, (e.g. burn burn, to hell we ride and we still kill the old way)

Lol, I dont remember calling it depressing! His voice can sound a bit depressed at times, but I love it! Been listening to Absolution a lot lately and I think it is my favourite Muse album atm. I'm addicted to Time is Running Out at the moment.

My friend refuses to accept that Muse make good music. He thinks that Feeder are 1 million times better than Muse and no-one can be mentioned in the same sentence as them and Muse can't even be compared to them, he acts like them being better is a fact. It's not, it's an opinion, and it's blooody annoying!

Lol, I dont remember calling it depressing! His voice can sound a bit depressed at times, but I love it! Been listening to Absolution a lot lately and I think it is my favourite Muse album atm. I'm addicted to Time is Running Out at the moment.

My friend refuses to accept that Muse make good music. He thinks that Feeder are 1 million times better than Muse and no-one can be mentioned in the same sentence as them and Muse can't even be compared to them, he acts like them being better is a fact. It's not, it's an opinion, and it's blooody annoying!

heh, feeder are awesome they were my favourite band, till i got through muses songs (i still have all of feeders albums tho :P) Absolution is my favourtie really, but to compare feeder and muse is like comparing chocolate and crisps, can't be done

heh, feeder are awesome they were my favourite band, till i got through muses songs (i still have all of feeders albums tho :P) Absolution is my favourtie really, but to compare feeder and muse is like comparing chocolate and crisps, can't be done

Yeah I agree, I like Feeder too, but this friend compares absolutely everything to feeder where they can't really be compared, they are totally different and are good for their own different reasons.

He's the same with nintendo actually...

I love Mantaray by Siouxsie Sioux more and more every day. I was listening to it while walking around a museum the other day and it randomly was amazing to my ears.

She is THE queen of cool.

Um....

Aaron Kwok, Hikawa Kiyoshi, Aya Matsuura, Gackt, Orange Range, JUNE, Anime OSTs, Guang Liang, Farenheit, Psycho Le Cemu are some asian artists I like.

David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Meatloaf, Chicago, Jim Croce, Cher, Madonna (old stuff), Kylie (old stuff), Spice Girls (group and individual), S Club, Rasmus, Maroon 5, Franz Ferdinand, Mika, Razorlight, Madness, Beautiful South, Steps, Goldfinger, Genesis, Phil Collins, Adam and the Ants, Duran Duran, Dexy's Midnight Runners, The Darkness, Gorillaz, Pink, Loituma, O-zone, Wierd Al Yankovich, Lilly Allen, and so on are some of my music tastes.

Andrew Lloyd Webber music I like, especially Phantom of the Opera, Evita and Cats.

I also love the Mulan, Pirates of the Caribbean and Lion King soundtracks. I don't mind a bit of Carmen, or Tchaiskovsky either. But most classical bores me. And I dislike rap and hip hop, particularly eminem.

I'm just listening to the new She Wants Revenge album and so far it is pretty awesome!!