NEurope

epic lulz? look no further than R Kelly f Usher- Same Girl.

the full effect can only be achieved with Youtube tho.

Trapped int he closet the urban opera is where its at in an R Kelly epic lulz way. I think its episode 8 thats is the best one features a midget anyway whichever one it is.

I can't stop listening to the pretender at the moment, just finding some real good music to hold me till i get Viva La Cobra.

I've preordered it! Cannot wait!

Guilty Pleasures is excellent! :yay:

The lyrics are meh, and 2pacs voice just dosent sit right with me, he is made out to be more important than he is.

I'm sorry but whenever I think of 2pac I think of all the Wiggers on our Council Estates who think they are 2pac...With their Ho's and Rides

I dont understand how you can hate on the story telling of that song. Simplistic in the right areas and a social commentary in the right areas, fantastic as a result. Have to realise that was from his first album, so lyrically as an artist he was still in the first stages of his development. You watch the video and you can see how great the lyrics fitted the imagery, they are not supposed to be complicated, but real and to the point. There are girls like Brenda in the UK right now

And for the voice comment, again I completely disagree. I know my hip hop and love him or hate him, Tupac had one of the most easy on the ears and accessible voices out of the whole genre. When he spoke, 9/10 people listened. He was 20 years old and made this speech at a Malcom X Banquet, that takes something. People need to understand tupacs activism was just as relevant as his rapping -

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LQ4FvfM9Ftk

"I am sorry if you are offended by my cursing, but it cant offend you more then what is happening out there!"

"Its not just white men doing this Brenda, Its not white men keeping us trapped - It's black!"

But props, least you gave an opinion.

I dont understand how you can say my opinion is wrong. I agree his voice is easy to listen too, i just dont like it. Also, I really dislike most of the hip hop from the early 90's its just meh to me. I dont mind tupac but he is overrated by stupid white kids and underated by pretty much everyone else. I take the middle ground and say meh.

Whenever I think of Liverpool, I think of people robbing old grannies, toothless simpletons and litter in the streets. : peace:

That's your problem, you concentrate on the negative.

I've known plenty of scousers, not a one of them stole from me, and all were exceptionally nice people.

It's the scots you've got to watch out for, with no exception every one I've met has been an arsehole.

It's the scots you've got to watch out for, with no exception every one I've met has been an arsehole.

A few years back I went to glasgow with my parents, we went into the centre for 20 minutes and then drove back out again and stayed somewhere else. Everyone was so rude!!

(Don't take this as me saying all scottish people are rude, they're not!)

A few years back I went to glasgow with my parents, we went into the centre for 20 minutes and then drove back out again and stayed somewhere else. Everyone was so rude!!

(Don't take this as me saying all scottish people are rude, they're not!)

Well that's why you come to Edinburgh. Glasgow is like shithole of Scotland. Only good for concerts.

I hate Scottish accents though. Glad I don't have one.

Whenever I think of Liverpool, I think of people robbing old grannies, toothless simpletons and litter in the streets. : peace:

Well done you just proved rokhed correctly...

Do yourself a favor and come to the city and stop being such a stereotype:heart:

Well done you just proved rokhed correctly...

Everybody does in the end, whether intentionally or not.

I was talking to a mate earlier during Pysch about song intro's etc, which songs have awesome ones.

So..Which songs do you think have an awesome intro? I.e the first 10-20 seconds that really draws you into the rest of the song?

Muse - Hysteria

Avril Lavigne - Hot

OkGo - Return

Plain White T's - Revenge

Avril Lavigne - Freak out

They all make me want to listen to the rest of the song as soon as I hear the intro. They really make an impact imo.

I've listened to Hey There Delilah at least 20/30 times today.

How very sad of me.

Hell no! They're awesome!

It's by no means their best song, though, not by a long shot. You And Me and Let Me Take You There are both infinitely better, in my opinion, amongst others...

Hell yeah! :yay:

Bring on the 23rd!

Hell no! They're awesome!

It's by no means their best song, though, not by a long shot. You And Me and Let Me Take You There are both infinitely better, in my opinion, amongst others...

Hell yeah! :yay:

Bring on the 23rd!

It ended up at about 50 for yesterday. Don't know todays total, probs about the same :)

I'll have to buy their album, I only have Hey There Delilah.