NEurope

Got my ticket to see Ash at Southampton Guildhall. Stupidly I didn't take enough money so couldn't buy my Cribs ticket. Will have to go and buy that on Friday.

New Hadouken!, Leap Of Faith, song was played on Zane Lowe tonight.

Needless to say it is made of pure awesome.

If anyone wants it I can PM them the link to download it.

Kanye sold 980,000

50 sold 600,000

Good to see that the U.S./U.K. public still invests in real hip hop music and does get bored of played out simplicity... However, 50 sold 2 million worldwide first week and did brilliant in all the other countries, Not that those countries matter :D

Didn't Fiddy make a bet that if Kanye West sold more records than him, he'd quit the music scene? If so, woohoo!

Didn't Fiddy make a bet that if Kanye West sold more records than him, he'd quit the music scene? If so, woohoo!

He then apparently re-tracted it. :(

I just listened to Umbrella after downloading another version, and it has the same annoying thing as the other one. I hear Rihanna's voice twice at the same time, one being lower than the other. I hate it. Is there a version without it? The music video on MTV doesn't seem to have the problem.

I'm seeing Gwen Stefani (supported by CSS, who I prefer atm, lol) tomorrow!

I might need to like draw on my face or something.

No. There are a few video blogs on the net of the guys in the studio doing stupid shit, but no music to speak of so far. I have got high hopes for this one. Come Clarity was a step in the right direction after Soundtrack To Your Escape, so here's hoping that they can build on that.

Ah, fe then. And agreed, Come Clarity was a fantastic album! I can't wait to hear more from them.

It will suck.

Only if they do something horribly wrong, which I doubt. Unless you're just biased against heavy rock music in general, in which case your comment is completely pointless as it lacks constructive criticism (no offense btw, just saying...)

I'm seeing Gwen Stefani (supported by CSS, who I prefer atm, lol) tomorrow!

I might need to like draw on my face or something.

awesome. Have fun :)

Only if they do something horribly wrong, which I doubt. Unless you're just biased against heavy rock music in general, in which case your comment is completely pointless as it lacks constructive criticism (no offense btw, just saying...)

Do not speak of what you do not know. =)

paramore anyone? i love misery business and the video is most awesome, all i want now is a t shirt that Has RIOT on it in black and white

paramore anyone? i love misery business and the video is most awesome, all i want now is a t shirt that Has RIOT on it in black and white

I think they're awesime too. Some great songs.

Paramore are shit :)

your shit :)

i just really want one that looks like their album cover art for riot

ParamoreRiot!Preorder.jpg

how awesome would that be, and the lead singers hair is possibly one of the most awesome things ever

Paramore are awesome. Saw them at Reading and they rocked, was right at the front for them. Massive crowd for an opening band. I only have the RIOT! album, will have to buy their old one sometime.

Plus, Hayley Williams=Hotness.

Her hair is amazing. Even better in real life. Tis so bright!

i just really want one that looks like their album cover art for riot

ParamoreRiot!Preorder.jpg

how awesome would that be, and the lead singers hair is possibly one of the most awesome things ever

Same! You can actually buy one somewhere, I've seen one. *Thinks hard*

Same! You can actually buy one somewhere, I've seen one. *Thinks hard*

are you possibly thinking of this one?

large__23_07_2007_09_21_Paramore-Riot.jpg

+ mr-paul, i think im gonna go see them in feburary (need to get the tickets tho :D

This is the only Riot t-shirt I could find:

3436739x.jpg

Pretty coool. Not black and white though.

+ mr-paul, i think im gonna go see them in feburary (need to get the tickets tho :D

Are they coming back here in February then? Thats coool. Hayley is a really good live singer. Really enthusiastic and has so much energy.

It will suck.

Maybe (I don't want to say "probably," because I want to look forward to it.)

I Opeth would go and release a new album...at least I know for sure that it's going to be nothing less than the album of whatever year it's released in.

large__23_07_2007_09_21_Paramore-Riot.jpg

Nope, it actually had the album bit on it. It looked great.

Also, I might be going to see them too :yay:

Nope, it actually had the album bit on it. It looked great.

Also, I might be going to see them too :yay:

When are you guys seeing them then? Cos I can't find any tour dates apart from in the USA.

ah yes, I do remember the time I crapped them out. Rather amusing story actually...

Looks like I might be seeing Groove Armada at Brixton, depending on my Dad's scouting of the venue tonight. He's seeing the John Butler Trio in a couple of hours. ^_^

I'm trying to get into Paramore at the moment. Misery Business is a decent song, but not so sure about the others. I want to like them so I have another reason to watch their videos besides ogling the lead singer, who is so gosh darn pretty...:heart: