NEurope

I'm a bit disturbed that both my mentions of Simian Mobile Disco and MSTRKRFT have gone all but ignored. I'm left with no option to declare you all muppets and/or heathens for not taking heed. You're all missing out massively! get it sorted!

I'm a bit disturbed that both my mentions of Simian Mobile Disco and MSTRKRFT have gone all but ignored. I'm left with no option to declare you all muppets and/or heathens for not taking head. You're all missing out massively! get it sorted!

I've heard of them both in fact I think I've got a couple of songs by Simian Mobile Disco from NME CD's.

Can also take this chance to mention Shy Child again. You'd probably like them as well Dan since they're an electronic style band.

Don't Know which ones better

or

God I wish I had someone to go see these with at Leadmill.

MOOOOOOOOOOON RIVERRRRRRRRR!

I saw HED PE at the Agincourt in Camberley earlier. Great band, so different to anything I know.

ALanis Morissette has wrapped her new album apparently.

I need it now.

(Cue Alanis hating..)

I've never got why Muse are so wankworthy tbh, I like some of there songs but the majority of them are boring. I've seen them live and wasn't blown away by the live show either. OMG WE CAN DROP BIG BALLOONS ON THE CROWD BUT WONT ACTUALY INTERACT WITH THEM!!1111!

I accept other opinions, but I really don't get how you could say that. They're one of the best live British acts around atm!

Foo Fighters new album has been leaked. :yay:

I've already heard about the leak, but I'm going to just wait until the album's out.

I accept other opinions, but I really don't get how you could say that. They're one of the best live British acts around atm!

Perhaps I saw them on an off night, but the drummer was the only one who even attempted to talk to the crowd let alone actualy get them involved. I could basicaly have achieved the same effect by buying a pack of balloons a strobe light and Muse's new album. OK so they managed to recreate the exact sound of the CD's, live. But to me at least that not what makes a live performance I like to actualy connect with the band otherwise whats the point.

Mhm. I like Muse. They're alright (cant say I am particularly compelled to listen to them much lately) but I don't see what the collective orgasm over them is all about really.

I'm a bit disturbed that both my mentions of Simian Mobile Disco and MSTRKRFT have gone all but ignored. I'm left with no option to declare you all muppets and/or heathens for not taking head. You're all missing out massively! get it sorted!

You do realise that theres a possibility some of have already heard of them? :heh:

I'm left with no option to declare you all muppets and/or heathens for not taking head.

:laughing:

Legendary post right there. I presume you meant heed? :bowdown:

...yes....fuck. it was late.

You do realise that theres a possibility some of have already heard of them? :heh:

yeah...but here? ;)

Foo Fighters new album has been leaked. :yay:

O dear god yes! The Pretender video was very promising, going to have a listen now...

The Foos are one of my favourite bands.

Mhm. I like Muse. They're alright (cant say I am particularly compelled to listen to them much lately) but I don't see what the collective orgasm over them is all about really.

Hmmm, if only...

I love Muse though, they're great to listen to from time to time (though not constantly) and they're great to watch live. =D

I wish Bjork was played more on the radio.

I've been listening to Björk quite a bit recently, after buying Volta and her Greatest Hits album. Love her stuff and she has such a special voice. And thanks to some of her Volta songs (and thanks to my cousin as well), I've also started listening to some Anthony and the Johnsons songs. Currently the ones I like are: Birdgirl, Hope there's someone, My lady story and Soft black stars (there's a couple more I have I think, but these I like most).

Might look into buying an album; any other good songs from Anthony and the Johnsons?

Let me in is such an up lifting song. You can't help but feel happy after listening to it.

Bjork is awesome personified. I should dust off Volta some time I've not had a listen in a while.

Listening to Echoes, Silence, Patience and Grace right now. Can't believe how awesome The Pretender is in good sound quality...

Eh? This album doesn't rock like the Foo Fighters used to, it slowly turns into an acoustic, almost piano-driven album? It's not bad but it's not really Foo Fighters.

Bjork is awesome personified. I should dust off Volta some time I've not had a listen in a while.

Ah, you should. It's such a great album. My cousin (big Björk fan) didn't buy it cause she heard Earth Intruders and didn't like it, but I let her listen to my album and told her she'd love it after a couple of tries. She sent me a message later that evening thanking me for getting her addicted to such a beautiful album. =3

I think I'll go listen to it myself right now. =D

After all the Muse discussion, here goes from a former fan. I love them. Up till absolution, I really really love them. But Black Holes And Revelations has got to be one of the most disappointing CDs ever recorded. I mean, how can the same band record Origin of Symmetry and BHAR??? It's like eating diahrrea right after you've had Fois Grois.

Seriously, the only track that's worth any of my time from BHAR is Knights Of Cydonia. The ONLY one.

Listening to Echoes, Silence, Patience and Grace right now. Can't believe how awesome The Pretender is in good sound quality...

Who cares about Foo Fighters? They're just passengers.

After all the Muse discussion, here goes from a former fan. I love them. Up till absolution, I really really love them. But Black Holes And Revelations has got to be one of the most disappointing CDs ever recorded. I mean, how can the same band record Origin of Symmetry and BHAR??? It's like eating diahrrea right after you've had Fois Grois.

Seriously, the only track that's worth any of my time from BHAR is Knights Of Cydonia. The ONLY one.

I agree to some extent. I wouldn't say it's diahrrea, but it's really not as good as their other albums.

I've downloaded the new Foo Fighters album and i want to listen but I'm struggling to turn off I Was A Cub Scout.

Perhaps I saw them on an off night, but the drummer was the only one who even attempted to talk to the crowd let alone actualy get them involved. I could basicaly have achieved the same effect by buying a pack of balloons a strobe light and Muse's new album. OK so they managed to recreate the exact sound of the CD's, live. But to me at least that not what makes a live performance I like to actualy connect with the band otherwise whats the point.

I see your point there, though Muse have never been a band for crowd interaction. Although I've always thought the point of live gigs was to watch a good performance. To me, crowd interaction is just a bonus.

Eh? This album doesn't rock like the Foo Fighters used to, it slowly turns into an acoustic, almost piano-driven album? It's not bad but it's not really Foo Fighters.

Oh dear. :/ Although I do like experimentation in bands, so I'll reserve judgment. ^^