NEurope

I'm in an album analysis mode. Right now I'm listening to "Ta-Dah" by the Scissor Sisters. Never properly listened to it.

holy fuck! I just saw Justice live!

faces melted, the funk was unleashed, I danced like a loon. Fucking Yeah!

Is anyone listening to The Hold Steady?

yup, got their 3 albums and love them :)

Missed them at connect. I was either too stoned or too drunk.

I've got the first album and quite like them.

Fuckin hell, I've been deprived of a keyboard for far too long. Where the fuck is Bard??? Hey, who else has just got an adrenaline rush listening to Kreator's Pleasure To Kill? :D Just me, right? You all hate metal, like the confounded primates you are innit? =/

Ah...I could rave all day about vintage thrash...Pleasure to Kill and Coma of Souls were both great listening from that era. Although they were one of the thrash bands that didn't make it because they failed to progress...like Testament...but a whole lot better. Haven't heard any for years though...went off them after that Enemy of God malarkey.

Holy Ishtar, I wish that Nile would tour the UK again. Saw them in 2005, but missed them last time. Anyone that listens to ITDS, BHOS or AMKON-K and doesn't hail them as the best thing to come out of california...probably ever...is a simpleton and should be neutered to ensure that evolution doesn't end up working in reverse.

I see Jimmy Eat Worlds new album has kind of leaked.

Another new album to download. :)

I jsut got "Santi" By The Academy Is...

Because a lot of Cobra Starship fans seem to like these guys, i hear a lot aboot them.

Rather good, tasty to the ears.

Brand New feels so right at the moment.

as I said in some other thread... Good choice! Which songs/albums you like? I'm guessing not Your Favourite Weapon...

The Jesus and Mary Chain = Amazing

listen to the girl/as she takes on half the world

Bought Blondies Greatest Hits for 6 quid today. Comes with a DVD too. Pretty good, and I finally have their life story now.

Bought the Siouxsie Sioux single "Into The Swan" (!!!!!!!!!!), in preparation for buying "Mantaray Special Edition" tomorrow.

w00t

Bought Blondies Greatest Hits for 6 quid today. Comes with a DVD too. Pretty good, and I finally have their life story now.

Bought the Siouxsie Sioux single "Into The Swan" (!!!!!!!!!!), in preparation for buying "Mantaray Special Edition" tomorrow.

w00t

I can't stand them, but my mum loved them, she's got the greatest hits thing too. Drives me mad :)

I like Blondie, they're cool.

For some odd reason my brother thought 'Call Me' sounded like that silly Superman party song when we were listening to it in the car the other week. I couldn't see the similarity. Strange brother.

Was watching Headbangers Ball last night. This came on:

Its a band called Despised Icon. This is the only song of theirs I like but also the only one released from the album, so I bought it anyway.

Ive never really listened to Deathcore before but the two singer thing hooked me on this, one does Death metal grunts, growls, what have you and the other does Hardcore style vocals. I like.

yup, got their 3 albums and love them :)

You have fine taste sir! I came home pretty drunk during Glasto and saw them on BBC3 doing 'Stuck Between Stations', and when I woke up the next morning, I had 'Hold Steady' scrawled over my fist!

They're an incredible band and Finn is an incredible songwriter.

she said my name's rick danko/ but people call me one-hour photo

i've got some hazardous chemicals/ drive around to the window

she said my name is robbie robertson/ but people call me robo

i blew red white and blue right into a tissue/ i came right over the counter just to kiss you.

Yeah, Blondie like pwn most old bands. Realistically Sunday Girl/Heart Of Glass/Atomic could be one of my favourite songs ever. I'm gonna watch the DVD from the GH now!

Bye.