NEurope

Probably, this is just the first album I actually got of theirs.

--

I thought Tegan And Sara were twin sisters? Not twin sister..lesbians?:bouncy:

They are, as I've said before, the best Canadian singer-songwriter lesbian twin sisters band ever.

And I hope to jebus you aren't getting some kind of weird sick pleasure out of what is eseentially incest.

Nah, Tatu were way better than Tegan and Sara will ever be. Their cover of How Soon Is Now shits on the original.

Must be a really really really REALLY good cover then.

;502562]They are' date=' as I've said before, the best Canadian singer-songwriter lesbian twin sisters band ever.

And I hope to jebus you aren't getting some kind of weird sick pleasure out of what is eseentially incest.[/quote']

Damn! You pulled the Jebus card..

*stops fantasising*

Heh, wow you like the White Stripes and Avril Lavigne.

Contrast could hardly be bigger, honestly :smile:

I seriosuly love music. I love every single genre. It really depends on mood/song whatever.

Well, not saying I listen to them on a regular basis, but on my itunes I have "The Cheeky Song (Touch My Bum)" by the Cheeky Girls and "Anarchy In The Uk" by Sex Pistols.

I heart music generally.

Dizzee Rascal is so fuckin good it hurts. Listening to Showtime now for the first time in ages and it's brilliant.

This is the first and only time i will venture into this horrible thread. Only to post this.

Members of Muselive.com and other fansites are trying to get Citizen Erased, possibly one of Muse's greatest tracks, into the charts (UK charts, it will be played on the radio if it breaks top 40).

This is possible by paying for digital singles on sites such as HMVDigital, iTunes and 7Digital. We recommend iTunes.

The track has reached 1st position on 7Digital's "Top Tracks" - please keep downloading people - A download a day keeps the gremlins away! Also, we'd love some more publicity - so feel free to e-mail DJs, newspapers or post it on your blog / friends' blogs.

Just read it and act accordingly, i.e either choose to download or not. Don't bother replying with a post saying how much you hate Muse or suchlike, i dont care. In fact i'm leaving now!

This is the first and only time i will venture into this horrible thread. Only to post this.

Members of Muselive.com and other fansites are trying to get Citizen Erased, possibly one of Muse's greatest tracks, into the charts (UK charts, it will be played on the radio if it breaks top 40).

This is possible by paying for digital singles on sites such as HMVDigital, iTunes and 7Digital. We recommend iTunes.

The track has reached 1st position on 7Digital's "Top Tracks" - please keep downloading people - A download a day keeps the gremlins away! Also, we'd love some more publicity - so feel free to e-mail DJs, newspapers or post it on your blog / friends' blogs.

Just read it and act accordingly, i.e either choose to download or not. Don't bother replying with a post saying how much you hate Muse or suchlike, i dont care. In fact i'm leaving now!

I got that as well thanks for reminding me.

I love those kinda things. Didn't they do that with "Honey To The Bee" by Billie Piper a while back?

I need to find a random song and start one of those petitions.

I love those kinda things. Didn't they do that with "Honey To The Bee" by Billie Piper a while back?

I need to find a random song and start one of those petitions.

Randy Newman - You've Got A Friend In Me

You know it makes sense.

Ooh ooh!

The Divinyls - I Touch Myself

Love that Divinyls song.

Who's career has gone down the toilet?

Samantha Mumba?

Citizen Erased is a brilliant song. Good to see people ignoring black holes and revelations, wich is a pile of shit over to Origin of Symmetry, wich is a masterpiece

Black Holes and Revelations isn't a bad album by any means. There are some fantastic tunes on there. Knights of Cydonia, baby!

I've also got a soft spot for City of Delusion.

Also, Linger by The Cranberries is such a fantastic tune.

Black holes and revelations isn't shit, it just hasn't got anything on Origin Of Symmetry. At all. Starlight is an absoloutley terrible song though, I cannot stand that >_<. I particularly like Space Dementia at the moment, especially the piano intro at the start. Everyone listen to it :D

Their Live Earth performance really reminded me how awesome the Foo Fighters are :smile:

Also:

I much prefer Black Holes & Revelations over Origins of Symmetry.

*runs*

Also:

I much prefer Black Holes & Revelations over Origins of Symmetry.

*runs*

You're gonna pay for that!

Actually, I prefer both those albums over Abosolution. :heh:

Remember the favourite album thread a while ago?

I'd like to add this one to my list:

9600668.jpg

Black Holes and Revelations isn't a bad album by any means. There are some fantastic tunes on there. Knights of Cydonia, baby!

One song does not make an album.

I agree.

What does everyone think about digital-only singles?

Bjork has started releasing singles via iTunes only, from her new album. Do you think this is a good thing, as it'd end up like that anyway? Or do you think having the CD in your hand is still a nice feeling?

I personally like having the CD single of a song I really love, and it's a bit sad that CD's are slowly being erased in place of digital music.

Agreed. I don't like the bad rap that BH+R gets.

Once again, because I just found a review, I'll try and promote 'Dog Problems' by The Format.

"The Format’s most recent album (which was released about a year ago) is entitled “Dog Problems” and can't be put into words due to its greatness....anyone and everyone can enjoy this album. It is extremely well done."

http://www.kcscradio.com/

And yes its still free to download from their website.. FREE I TELLS YOU!!

I agree.

Bjork has started releasing singles via iTunes only, from her new album. Do you think this is a good thing, as it'd end up like that anyway? Or do you think having the CD in your hand is still a nice feeling?

I personally like having the CD single of a song I really love, and it's a bit sad that CD's are slowly being erased in place of digital music.

I don't care about singles being just digital, but albums, I like having the case etc.

I agree.

I agree with you, I like having the physical CD with artwork and CD design, it's much better.