NEurope

They can't believe the success they've had and they don't feel that they deserve it.

I feel exactly the same way.

I agree I just can't see where people get this idea about them being arrogant because whenever you see them in interviews they're shy and quiet hardly arrogant behaviour.

Because they are? Well at least the front man is. I met him at some party and he was pretty much a total wanker, he came across like why oh why is this person talking to me KING OF THE WORLD. muhahaha.

Because they are? Well at least the front man is. I met him at some party and he was pretty much a total wanker, he came across like why oh why is this person talking to me KING OF THE WORLD. muhahaha.

Oh so your argument is because he didn't want to talk to you, someone who he doesn't know, at a party.

Oh so your argument is because he didn't want to talk to you, someone who he doesn't know, at a party.

No my point is he was behaving like an arrogant prick. I didnt go over to him and be like OMGZ U R TEH ARKTIKZ, He may have been in a bad mood, or whatever I just got the impression he either wanted me to lick his bottom or piss off.

I feel exactly the same way.

Seconded.

Bard, I would love to hear your opinion on the music from Metalocalypse. Dethklok are releasing an actual album soon too. Metals first cartoon band?

Seconded.

Bard, I would love to hear your opinion on the music from Metalocalypse. Dethklok are releasing an actual album soon too. Metals first cartoon band?

Whats Metalocalypse? :blank:

Its there fault the lead singer is so ubelivably arrogant.

And last year for example they refused to play reading unless they were on the main stage.

The hold steady are pretty good.

It was my understanding they were offered headliner but turned it down?

Whats Metalocalypse? :blank:

A cartoon about a Death Metal band

.....It´s funny

You cant get happier than the Polyphonic Spree. Liquid Sunshine, Well said fellow poster. Get some Koji Kondo in your system. You can't be sad at some Yoshis Island music : peace:

Some have said Muse, I agree with the 'happiness' vibe - but quite a lot of Muse tracks can be quite hard to listen to. Just because they have to be appreciated extensively. Almost like, say, Radiohead or something like Jethro Tull. Well, that's my personal opinion!

Seriously, get some Polyphonic Spree or potentially, listen to some ELO!!

You cant get happier than the Polyphonic Spree. Liquid Sunshine, Well said fellow poster. Get some Koji Kondo in your system. You can't be sad at some Yoshis Island music : peace:

Some have said Muse, I agree with the 'happiness' vibe - but quite a lot of Muse tracks can be quite hard to listen to. Just because they have to be appreciated extensively. Almost like, say, Radiohead or something like Jethro Tull. Well, that's my personal opinion!

Seriously, get some Polyphonic Spree or potentially, listen to some ELO!!

another convert! can't wait for the Spree's new album :)

oooo The Killers are now on! love it.

EDIT: ok BBC have done very well tonight, They have showed the complete Killers set... all hour and half of it :bowdown:

Indie Rock n Roll for MEEEEEEEEEEE

I love watching Glastonbury, I always find a new band that are awesome that ive never heard of before. This time it is Rodrigo Y Gabriela \o/

oooo The Killers are now on! love it.

EDIT: ok BBC have done very well tonight, They have showed the complete Killers set... all hour and half of it :bowdown:

Indie Rock n Roll for MEEEEEEEEEEE

:zzz:

that band bore me to tears

Dub Star All Stars

They make Dub remixes of songs.

Dub Side of the moon is a bangerz.

I thought the band was called Easy Star All Stars... Check out Dred Zeppelin... ironically I don't know the proper way to spell them :P

:zzz:

that band bore me to tears

That's because they're the most bland, sterile band around these days.

That's because they're the most bland, sterile band around these days.

Do you not say that about almost every band you don't like.

Do you not say that about almost every band you don't like.

I say that about most indie bands. Oh, and Oasis. May seem like I say that all the time, but convieniently, it's true.

I ended up watching 'Seven Ages of Rock' on the Beeb last night and that reminded me that I although I do like my metal , I am just a greebo/grunger/whatever at heart.

I forgot what an awesome time the early 90's were for the alternative music scene with bands like Nirvana, Pearl Jam, AIC, REM and Pumpkins amongst a load of others.

Admittedly, they were all responsible for taking the fun element out of rock and it's a shame the industry abused the scene (as they always do) but there was some good memories there.

The only Glasto coverage I have really been bothered to watch was Iggy Pop and the Stooges last night. Simply amazing.

Man, you should have watched Bjork too! Hyperballad and Declare Independance were fucking ace. And they had the Reactable again! God that's a great piece of equipment.

I love watching Glastonbury, I always find a new band that are awesome that ive never heard of before. This time it is Rodrigo Y Gabriela \o/

Agreed. They were awesome. AMAZING acoustic guitar madness.

Infact they are playing at Latitude im going to but I think they clash with The Good, The Bad and The Queen :(

Man, you should have watched Bjork too! Hyperballad and Declare Independance were fucking ace. And they had the Reactable again! God that's a great piece of equipment.

I must admit that I was gutted to have missed that. May try and catch some of the highlights later.

EDIT - Cheers to Noodlemans post reminding me of the BBC website , I am watching it now.

Agreed. They were awesome. AMAZING acoustic guitar madness.

Infact they are playing at Latitude im going to but I think they clash with The Good, The Bad and The Queen :(

The version of Wish You Where Here they did with the whole crowd singing was stunning. I'm watching it again on the BBC website at the moment infact.

Did she do Hyper-ballad? I can't remember..

Was it edited for T.V?