NEurope

Anyone liking Mumm-Ra?

I can't stop listening to their album at the moment! Love it.

ok this might not be the best place but it's music related.

Does anyone know the song used on this advert?

Got Cauterize's new album today post, I really like it. And it came signed by the band. :)

Yeah it was teenagers; it sucked.

'I Don't love You' wasn't bad but really repetitive, got pretty samey and boring. 'Famous last words' was one of the funniest songs i've ever heard; it had to most awful chorus and watching the video for it had me in stiches.

So..they can't be emotional in their videos..?

Why was "Famous Last Words" funny? I don't understand.

maybe it's because I find their music actually powerful and worth listening to, unlike most bands/singers nowadays.

Maximum The Hormone!! Buiiki Kaesu album rocks hard! Everyone I make listen seems to like some of the songs on that album! :o

These guys are amazing! They also did the "music" to the Carling C2 Robots advert :P

maybe it's because I find their music actually powerful and worth listening to, unlike most bands/singers nowadays.

It's not emotive, it's overly melodramatic, to the point of being hilarious. Real people do not act like that, and the only people taken in by it are idiots and teenage girls. It's not even remotely powerful, it's piss weak exploitive shit, not worthy of being called music.

It's funny because it's blatantly fake.

I'm in a wierd mood lately. I'm downloading The Best of Simon and Garfunkel. Slightly out of character. I don't care what anyone says though, they're great.

Anybody here a fan of jazz or classical? I don't really ever run into those.

Last albums I purchased...

"The Brunt" by Either/Orchestra

"All That Strauss" by the Vienna Art Orchestra.

I think all genres are great, though, and it's wonderful to live in a time where we have access to so many styles of what I consider the best form of art.

Was at the 02 Wireless today in Hyde Park and it was amazing! CSS and New Young Pony Club were the reason I went and they were phenomenal. Soho Dolls and metronomy were great too. Didn't stay for daft punk, as a) needed to get home and b) they dont interest me.

I'm so happy I went.

EDIT: Check out "The Bomb" by New Young Pony Club

Anybody here a fan of jazz or classical? I don't really ever run into those.

Last albums I purchased...

"The Brunt" by Either/Orchestra

"All That Strauss" by the Vienna Art Orchestra.

I think all genres are great, though, and it's wonderful to live in a time where we have access to so many styles of what I consider the best form of art.

I love lots of classical stuff, I'm kinda ignorant though, only know the really popular stuff.

Jazz is alright. There's a fine line between it being too pretentious and too cheesy. Most jazz really grates.

It's not emotive, it's overly melodramatic, to the point of being hilarious. Real people do not act like that, and the only people taken in by it are idiots and teenage girls. It's not even remotely powerful, it's piss weak exploitive shit, not worthy of being called music.

It's funny because it's blatantly fake.

I'm in a wierd mood lately. I'm downloading The Best of Simon and Garfunkel. Slightly out of character. I don't care what anyone says though, they're great.

Fine, that's your opinion. I don't think I'm an idiot, and I'm not a teenage girl.

But thanks for the insult anyway.

Fine, that's your opinion. I don't think I'm an idiot, and I'm not a teenage girl.

But thanks for the insult anyway.

I know you like Björk, and that indicated you're not a complete idiot. But c'mon... MCR? :weep: That makes me a sad panda.

ANYWHO!!!!

I've been listening to Dio's Holy Diver again lately. :D Anyone who shares this passion? :P

I know you like Björk, and that indicated you're not a complete idiot. But c'mon... MCR? :weep: That makes me a sad panda.

ANYWHO!!!!

I've been listening to Dio's Holy Diver again lately. :D Anyone who shares this passion? :P

Why should someone else listening to music make you sad just because you dislike them.

Anyway I'm listening to NME Radio.

They can be emotional, but Gerrard just looks hilarious. He's trying to put meaning into such a generic song. Infact, the Black Parade was just generic crap. They made despressing songs and put barely any effort into it.

I'm not saying I think they're awful (i like Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge) but god, the black parade was a crap album. I don't find their music powerful; I find it pathetic and talentless. I mean the chorus 'I am not afraid to keep on living' just makes me think 'well good for you!'.

grrr even Minutes to midnight was better than the black parade.

I think the chorus of 'I am not afraid to keep on living' was meant to be ironic as they were the 'Famous Last Words' of the patient who had just looked back on his life and decided it was worth going on and then he died.

I'm pretty sure the album is not meant to be depressing.

Why should someone else listening to music make you sad just because you dislike them.

Anyway I'm listening to NME Radio.

Why? Because he's human, and so am I. If aliens visited earth and interviewed a human to sample for humanity, I would be very displeased if it were a MCR fan. :awesome:

And, apart from that. I dislike the fact that MCR have fans, cos' they sure as hell don't deserve to have any. =)

Listening Walking on Sunshine now. Classics rulez.

A piça é que rula. lol

GRARR YOU LIKE A BAND WHICH I DISLIKE GRAAR FEEL THE NERD RAGE AS MY FLAMES FLY THROUGH THE TUBES.

Vai levar no cu.

Isto de falar em português tem a sua piada, derivado do facto de ninguém compreender exactamente aquilo que queremos dizer para além de nós próprios.

Isto dito, espero que disfrutes do meu bulbocavernoso no receptáculo do teu esfíncter.

Another one for the Mafia.:bouncy:

GRARR YOU LIKE A BAND WHICH I DISLIKE GRAAR FEEL THE NERD RAGE AS MY FLAMES FLY THROUGH THE TUBES.

:) Something like that, yeah.