NEurope

I have very different tastes in music to most of you.

I'm more into R n B, for example Rihanna, Beyonce.

Also into these, Gwen Stefani, Christina Aguilera, HelloGoodbye, Maroon 5, Fall out boy.

I also sing in shows and stuff, but that's Musical Theatre.

You've been listening to Mastodon. Megalodon has the most immense riff near the end, it made me cry :heh:.

Mastodon are gods, but as good as Leviathan is, Remission is their masterpiece. 10/10. I mean... March Of The Fire Ants, Mother Puncher, Ol'e Nessie and Crusher Destroyer in one album? It's just too damn good!

And Blood Mountain is pretty good too, but it kind of brought it down a notch.

Man Nujabes rocks. All those damn rap heads that think they listen to good stuff should listen to Nujabes and Hideki Naguma.

Actually, Nujabes is like a superstar in the underground rap communitty. They kinda like worship him. It surprised me. But fuck it, he deserves it!!

And Hideki Naganuma [Portuguese mafia](não sabes escrever palancho? Pfff)[/Portuguese mafia] should get more recognition... they way the man mixes hip-hop with trip-hop, breakbeat and acid jazz is fantastic. =D

He doesn't get to do half of the soundtracks he should. =/

EDIT:

Just exactly who got banned?

I just popped in to point out, that Cobra Starship's album (While the city sleeps we rule the streets) is fucking brilliant.

I have very different tastes in music to most of you.

I'm more into R n B, for example Rihanna, Beyonce.

Also into these, Gwen Stefani, Christina Aguilera, HelloGoodbye, Maroon 5, Fall out boy.

I also sing in shows and stuff, but that's Musical Theatre.

Each to their own dude.

What I will say is I've never understood how R'n'B artists get themselves under that genre, most of the songs are hardly rhythmn and blues. Its like the "cooler" word for pop.

You could have chose a better song like this, or anything from before the Black Parade, couldn't you?

Love that song :)

mastadon have a song called Mother Puncher?

You know, sometimes I wish I was in to Metal. You must have the highest concentration of awesome titles for stuff going.

My fave artists atm are Amerie (1 Thing Queen) and these random lesbian indenticle twins from Canada called Tegan and Sara.

mastadon have a song called Mother Puncher?

You know, sometimes I wish I was in to Metal. You must have the highest concentration of awesome titles for stuff going.

Haha. I don't know what you'd say about Bal-Sagoth then:

"And Lo, When The Imperium Marches Against Gul-Kothoth, Then Dark Sorceries Shall Enshroud The Citadel Of The Obsidian Crown"

Yes. That's a song name. They're a bit shit, but awesome for comedy value :heh:

Holy shit, I actually love wolf parade so much, on my trip to holland at new years I got so into them I couldn't play anything else, when I got back I went and got apologies for queen mary, it's such a nice minimalistic cover. I wish all bands would move to cardboard cd cases. :(

Any other songs you could reccomend. I've only heard It's A Curse because it was on Veronica Mars.

My fave artists atm are Amerie (1 Thing Queen) and these random lesbian indenticle twins from Canada called Tegan and Sara.

Tegan & Sara are beyond awesome. Was listening to them on the bus home. Their album 'So Jealous' is fantastic, but I keep meaning to give the others a decent listen.

;456879"]Any other songs you could reccomend. I've only heard It's A Curse because it was on Veronica Mars.

I'll believe in anything. Modern World, Fancy claps.

Ta.

Trying to make a new playlist for work. Usual mixture between current songs in the charts, the odd one or two that I feel people should hear and one or two 'classics' (as so to speak) to stop the manager moaning.

McFly - Baby's Coming Back

Mika - Love Today

Phoenix - Rally

Maroon 5 - Makes Me Wonder

Scissor Sisters - Kiss You Off

Cotton Mather - My Before And After

Oasis - Part of the Queue

Martin Sexton - Diner

hellogoodbye - Here In Your Arms

Gym Class Heroes - Cupid's Chokehold

Katrina & the Sunshines - I'm Walking on Sunshine

Need some more as its only 40 mins. Want it to be upbeat lighthearted stuff.

I put on channel 361 today (Fizz) and this song by 'N-Dubz'...

God it's so awful. One of the worst things i've heard in a LONG time.

;457107]Ta.

Trying to make a new playlist for work. Usual mixture between current songs in the charts' date=' the odd one or two that I feel people should hear and one or two 'classics' (as so to speak) to stop the manager moaning.

McFly - Baby's Coming Back

Mika - Love Today

Phoenix - Rally

Maroon 5 - Makes Me Wonder

Scissor Sisters - Kiss You Off

Cotton Mather - My Before And After

Oasis - Part of the Queue

Martin Sexton - Diner

hellogoodbye - Here In Your Arms

Gym Class Heroes - Cupid's Chokehold

Katrina & the Sunshines - I'm Walking on Sunshine

Need some more as its only 40 mins. Want it to be upbeat lighthearted stuff.

should really put "smashmouth" on it....

"im a believer" or

"hot"

or even

"all star"

perfect summer songs!

(plus the 1st and last people will automatically recognise from shreak...lol)

does anyone like the used.

I do! First album ftw

So what are everyone's favourite artists?

For me... mewithoutYou, Brand New, Senses Fail, and at the moment Wolfmother.

Bjork, My Chemical Romance, Panic! At The Disco, No Doubt and Garbage. Then Joni Mitchell.

I do! First album ftw

So what are everyone's favourite artists?

darksnowman should back me up on this

MUSE

Bjork, My Chemical Romance, Panic! At The Disco, No Doubt and Garbage. Then Joni Mitchell.

My Chemical Romance are truly awful.

They aren't. In my opinion.

But then I've discovered since liking them that opinion is truly divided.

To me, they're the best band I've ever heard. (Well, their new album and the one before that..the first is utter crap) It's so powerful and emotive. Others label them as "emo". I just find all other metal/rock to pale in comparison.

Sinéad O'Connor, The Mountain Goats and Prince mostly. I'm going to see prince in August, I can't wait! :grin: