NEurope

Everyone who doesn't like Joy Division should die. Ian was god.

Either way, GnR have always been ridiculously overrated.

Overrated, yes. But great nonetheless!

I forgot to mention Glass. Get that too

in fact, just get as much as you can. It's all fantastic.

Everyone who doesn't like Joy Division should die. Ian was god.

Overrated, yes. But great nonetheless!

Great, yes. But overrated nonetheless :heh:

Got She's lost control and Love Will Tear Us Apart. It's interesting. I'll give it time, I liked some aspects of it.

Also, fuck me, new(ish) The Haunted album is pretty good. No immediately appreciable songs, but with each listen you appreciate it more.

I like music I make music, I even have the apetite of musicians.

Here are some last.fm scripts - put in your username and, for example, mine (jayseven) and it'll display similarities, differences, and a 'music cloud' showing what types of music you prefer.

Bear in mind that my page hasn't updated since october last year. Am working on getting the scrobbler for my ipod.

Word is from across the wires that Gaelic bass enthusiasts Justice have had their upcoming LP leaked. Looks like a session of interweb digging is in order. Oh Yes.

Oh no....look what I found while searching my drawers today...

t621132_pokemon.jpg

Had a listen to it, and have to say I like the Double Trouble (Team Rocket) and I even remembered the words to the Pokemon theme! :red: :red:

Has anyone heard Fort Minor? (Beware, its hip-hop :o). Its Mike Shinoda's (rapper from Linkin Park) own project, showing off his hip-hop side.

Heres some music videos:

Fort Minor - Where'd You Go

Fort Minor - Believe Me (I like the videography on this one)

Check them out.

If someone here hasn't heard of those cockfags, he's living in a cave. MTV keeps bombarding them.

After listening to my In Flames anthology in full, I have come to the conclusion that:

1. Colony/ Whoracle

2. Jester Race

3. Reroute To Remain

4. Clayman

5. Lunar Strain

6. Come Clarity

7. Soundtrack To Your Escape

Clearly the definitive list.

Also, I spent the whole day listening to Joy Division and The Presidents Of The United States Of America's cover of Video Killed The Radio Star. Fuckin ace.

After listening to my In Flames anthology in full, I have come to the conclusion that:

1. Colony/ Whoracle

2. Jester Race

3. Reroute To Remain

4. Clayman

5. Lunar Strain

6. Come Clarity

7. Soundtrack To Your Escape

Clearly the definitive list.

Also, I spent the whole day listening to Joy Division and The Presidents Of The United States Of America's cover of Video Killed The Radio Star. Fuckin ace.

I would change that list, just a tiny bit.

1 - Jester Race

2 - Colony

3 - Reroute To Remain / Whoracle

4 - Clayman

5 - Lunar Strain

999999 - Come Clarity

99999999999999 - Soundtrack To Your Escape.

There are some songs on Jester race that I just plain don't like, such as Graveland and Lord Hypnos, they just seemed hastily put together. I thought that the songwriting was stronger on Whoracle, which is almost a perfect album to me (not to mention that this time they actually played their own solos :laughing:). Regardless, your top 3 are all fucking outstanding peices of work by any standard, just slight matter of preference I suppose.

Whats your favourite song then? :heh:

My list would go something like:

1. Zombie Inc.

2. Gyroscope

3. Metaphor

4. Man Made God

5. Dialogue With The Stars

6. Moonshield

7. Behind Space '99/ Biosphere

8. Swim

9. Trigger

10. Subterranean/ Crawl Through Knives (:heh:)

Yeah, actually, a list is thoroughly pointless, too many songs, and too hard to work out an order.

So, anyway. I've been giving that leaked Justice album a listen today. It's pretty fuckin cool. Justice do what they do so oh well, but it's kind of all they do. There's such a thing as too much of a good thing, but I think they've done well. Fans of Daft Punk, or general electro/ glitch/ funk should invstigate, and preferably invest upon release. to be kind, obviously.

Just got Travis new album and it has rekindled my love for them. :)

yeah it's pretty good and I'm going to see them at the Barrowlands on Thursday night :)

saw the Manics last night and they were really good, their new album is pretty good as well

just 3 weeks till I see Biffy Clyro now, Kerrang totally wanked over their new album in last weeks issue :p

yeah it's pretty good and I'm going to see them at the Barrowlands on Thursday night :)

saw the Manics last night and they were really good, their new album is pretty good as well

just 3 weeks till I see Biffy Clyro now, Kerrang totally wanked over their new album in last weeks issue :p

Lucky, lucky bugger. I need to find some mates with good musical taste, been following Biffy for 3 years now and not made it to a tour yet!

Seeing Manics twice this year (hopefully), V Festival and Fflam Festival. Wouldn't mind going to their tour

There are some songs on Jester race that I just plain don't like, such as Graveland and Lord Hypnos, they just seemed hastily put together. I thought that the songwriting was stronger on Whoracle, which is almost a perfect album to me (not to mention that this time they actually played their own solos :laughing:). Regardless, your top 3 are all fucking outstanding peices of work by any standard, just slight matter of preference I suppose.

Whats your favourite song then? :heh:

My list would go something like:

1. Zombie Inc.

2. Gyroscope

3. Metaphor

4. Man Made God

5. Dialogue With The Stars

6. Moonshield

7. Behind Space '99/ Biosphere

8. Swim

9. Trigger

10. Subterranean/ Crawl Through Knives (:heh:)

Yeah, actually, a list is thoroughly pointless, too many songs, and too hard to work out an order.

I have to say that... apart from Trigger being my favourite track by them, I really can't point out a "top". There are too many good songs on Colony, Jester, Reroute and Whoracle. ZOMBIE INC is fabulous. Even the placing on the cd is great, just before the awesome intermission that is Pallar Anders Visa.

Man, In Flames were such gods. Time was too harsh on them.

So, anyway. I've been giving that leaked Justice album a listen today. It's pretty fuckin cool. Justice do what they do so oh well, but it's kind of all they do. There's such a thing as too much of a good thing, but I think they've done well. Fans of Daft Punk, or general electro/ glitch/ funk should invstigate, and preferably invest upon release. to be kind, obviously.

Haha, I came in this thread to discuss the new Justice album but you're already here!. I fucking love this thing and I hadn't heard of it before today.

Here's the single which has a really awesome video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=fo_QVq2lGMs

Yas! I'm heading to that Biffy gig aswell. Just seen them at give it a name, which turned into a bit of a shambles but MSI were quite good. The showmanship was unparalleled.

Mindless Self Indulgence ftw :D I really wanted to go to the GIAN fest. How was it? Tell me more!

Mindless Self Indulgence ftw :D I really wanted to go to the GIAN fest. How was it? Tell me more!

Well I seen the one in Glasgow that got screwed up. Not enough tickets sold for the SECC so it moved to the carling academy where it became an 11 hour gig due to the lack of 2 stages.

Nobody was allowed to leave after 4 for some reason aswell. Gigs started at 12 and hadn't ate all day (Woke up in a flat stoned and hungover next to the gig but had to go all the way home for gig tickets :P)

Really it was MSI, Lost Prophets, Biffy Clyro Alexisonfire that stood out. HIM wasn't as good as I expected, shame really.

James Euringer was great, he just started getting the crowd pumped up with some "Everybody Hates Scotland" monolouge which was hilarious and then he just went nuts, as he does.

May go next year, but think I'll be heading down to London for it, next year you can bet Glasgow will get half the bands at the same ticket price.

Awesome :) I wanted to see Senses Fail and mewithoutYou mostly. Really annoyed I couldn't find anyone to go with, as my top 7 favourite bands (and then a whole bunch of others that I like) were there... Gah! maybe they'll repeat it next year...

MSI didn't piss on anyone this time, did they?

Please don't mention GIAN I could have gone with my mate but wasn't allowed a day of college whilst he was. In the end he didn't miss any days of college so I could have gone.

Awesome :) I wanted to see Senses Fail and mewithoutYou mostly. Really annoyed I couldn't find anyone to go with, as my top 7 favourite bands (and then a whole bunch of others that I like) were there... Gah! maybe they'll repeat it next year...

MSI didn't piss on anyone this time, did they?

I saw mewithoutyou, they supported brand new. I thought they were rubbish :S Only their last song was good because brand new joined them. Whats the major hype about them?

Also V and Reading festival getting ever closer!!!!!