NEurope

Just got a first listen of Joshua Radin's album... very nice.

I love Josh Radin. The demo version of Winter especially. I need to get his album and show my support, I guess.

Anyway, what does everyone make of

? I hated it at first, but it's kinda growing on me.

It's a bit weird.

Do you know who are truly awesome?

X Japan :D

Just been listening to some of their music, it's SOOO good. I've always liked the song 'Kurenai' by them; it's so beautiful.

I've been listening to linkin park's new album today...

I understand that they want to take a new direction, but bloody hell, what is this!?! They've become such a generic rock band; almost every song (apart from 2) is just Chester singing and there is NO rapping. Infact, even the really loud and energetic music they were famous for is gone and it's far more generic and not unique at all!

The only good song is Bleed It Out, and i think that's because Mike Shinoda actually raps in it...

I give the album 3/10.

What? Thats the reason I liked Linkin Park, 'cus they were different. If they've just turned into every other rock band I'll be extremely pissed off.

fook

i had a feeling that would happen, its never good news when a band say they've "matured" :(

just discovered Jack Penate and he's really good, loving the Spit at Stars ep

I decided to download the Noisettes album despite them not seeming too good when they supported Muse and I must say its a bloody good album.

Klaxons is love. Keep meaning to check out ShitDisco as I hear they are pretty similar. Anyone care to lend some insight?

lost prophets 4am forever rulz to high heaven

meh they peaked with Shinobi vs Dragon Ninja and it's been downhill since then

didn't they have a new album just last year!!!

released as single and i loved then bought album along with hot fuss by the killers for £10 from a hmv who think it would be a laugh to sell all muse albums for £10 or more

released as single and i loved then bought album along with hot fuss by the killers for £10 from a hmv who think it would be a laugh to sell all muse albums for £10 or more

What my local HMV sells all Muse albums on the 2 for £10 thing except for Black Holes which is £6 I believe.

qtf. So much that i have to listen to that album again. :)

Linkin Park went down the shitter after Meteora.... I can't quite stand Jay-z, so that may make me a bit biased. :blank: Bring back the Hybrid Theory style Linkin Park.

Linkin Park went down the shitter after Meteora.... I can't quite stand Jay-z, so that may make me a bit biased. :blank: Bring back the Hybrid Theory style Linkin Park.

Yes, bring back the crap. :laughing:

Collision Course was pretty awesome :heh:

I really love their first two albums, although i'd say meteora was better. I'm so disappointed with Minutes to Midnight though, it's just so different to their old stuff. Most of the songs are just Chester singing over a guitar...*sigh*

I liked Collision Course (probably because I like Jay-Z). I think the songs from both artists were mixed well, especially Numb/Encore and Points of Authority/99 Problems.

just discovered Jack Penate and he's really good, loving the Spit at Stars ep

I have seen him live. Very good, gonna be very popular I reckon.

'Die Hard' by Guyz Nite

Superb song, hope they stick this as the song for the credits on the new film.