NEurope

That's pretty cool. Shame no Twitter integration but I like the share function. Will stop Dan giving me a load of links I forget about :p

Different colour schemes (grey is a bit bland) would be nice too, but obviously not necessary.

Anyone have an invitation for Spotify? Wanna see if I can get it to work finally.

Anyone have an invitation for Spotify? Wanna see if I can get it to work finally.

PM me your e-mail and I'll send you an invite.

Sweet, want, when's it out?

Should be the next couple days.

Sweet, want, when's it out?

In other news: Seeing LCD tonight.

:bouncy:

New Spotify is out now

See you in Leeds, buddy! On my way over in a bit :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

Download Spotify 0.4.3

It's fucking awesome.

....also on a side note Glee Cast are back on Spotify....not that I was checking...

Edited by Daft

Damnit. Windows :p

Did find this which was added yesterday but hasn't changed anything for me (older version number as well but didn't know if Windows was ahead).

Ah much appreciated :)

Anyone know (yet) whether when you import your library it hosts it remotely or re-hosts it on your computer like iTunes (I know you can change it on iTunes but its too late for me now).

It just finds it automatically. I didn't do any searching or anything, it was just all there with all my iTunes playlists shared on my profile (which was a bit freaky).

Or just use the link Daft supplied and get the Mac version... :heh: Thanks again Daft :)

Installed it. Well, faffed around as it didn't want to play. But got there in the end. Its all shiny and new. Need to sort it out a bit but that can wait.

Sending songs to people is SOOOO much easier with the inbox. Excellent stuff.

Indeed. So easy in fact I'm not even sure its working....but I presume it is.

I sent you something. Although, I can't remember for the life of me what it was.

New Spotify is intense. :grin:

All my playlists are so easy to look through now I have 1000's literally! okay probably like 1000 and something I don't know. :p LOADS.

SO GOOD.

Plus imported my tunes locally which was incredibly easy! :D now my main music player!

Only use iTunes for putting music on my iPod and sometimes We7 because they get some albums first. :)

I've never got on well with Spotify, it's always slow or laggy for me, and it doesn't feel official enough when you play a song (plus a tonne of people aren't on it, most notably Joanna bloody Newsom).

But I'll try this out and see for myself.

EDIT: It's currently loading all my shiz...at first it stopped at 600 tracks and then it said something about "only adding" certain files, but then it kept going. 1st shit thing though; it doesn't play any files with DRM protection. That's shitty. Bought a lot of my favourite albums from iTunes...

Edited by Paj!

Mine connected instantly to Daft and Razz, presumably they're the only facebook friends of mine that have the updated Spotify?

Mine connected instantly to Daft and Razz, presumably they're the only facebook friends of mine that have the updated Spotify?

Ahh that sucks... that you cant add people outside of being facebook friends..

I'm having the most epic shuffle session. :grin:

Through library, so many songs I've never listened to from the playlists/my local music.

I'm happy. :smile:

Well eager to check out the new Spotifii. Willdoeet 2m.

New Spotify is out now

See you in Leeds, buddy! On my way over in a bit :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

Were they or were they not fucking brilliant? At least, once you got past all the old men and massive influx of non-LCD fans anyway. New album sounded wicked, though no lighting for the new songs hurt.

YEAH! YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!! YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!!

Ahh that sucks... that you cant add people outside of being facebook friends..

You can add non-facebook friends as long as you have a link to their profile. Just added Paj whose not a facebook friend (because I don't trust his evil Scottish ways :nono:).

we need a more suspicious looking smilie

Actually one small improvement; it would be handy to be able to attach a note to songs. But I suppose if needs be that can be done on facebook.

Edited by Ashley