NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Owen

Grand Theft Auto: LCS delayed in the UK?

Ok, a couple of days ago, GAME posted on there website that GTA: LCS for PSP was delayed to 4th November (they stated the new date given, nothing else).

However the other day, GAME changed it back till 28th October, the date everyone on the web is saying!

HOWEVER is it just me or have Rockstar been VERY quiet about the game recently? Something tells me, this isn't coming out in October.

Also on Gamesradar's website theres a new official advertisement stating GTA: LCS 'Coming-Soon', surely it would of said 28/10/05 as it's next friday!

Does anyone work on a Gameshop on this board, and knows when this game is coming out? I'm really looking forward to it, but i'm beginning to think it's not coming out next friday....

:smile:

Well our first concrete date for it was originally the 21st (this fri), then that changed to the 28th.

I can only see Sony telling them to delay it so they can get PSP's out to the shops for it's launch....................as the whole point of this GTA game is to sell hardware up to Christmas.

But I have yet to hear of it being delayed till the 4th November. If it's definitly been delayed by a week, then I'll know for sure by this Friday coming......as I'm sure a bulletin will be posted on my works intranet.

They surely would have said by now if it was going to be delayed.

Well the official site is all up and full of details and stuff so I'd say it' still coming out on the 28th.

Man, this would ruin my life if it was delayed.

Are you being sarcastic? LOL ;)

Sorry if you weren't! lol :woops:

I'm hoping it's the 28th! I like GTA games and i think LCS will be really cool as it's on a PSP! Theres 60+ missions though, lets hope it's lifespan isn't short! Then again, when has GTA games been short??

I also CANNOT wait to play multiplayer, i'm still hoping the kinda 'deathmatch' isn't in an small arena though, for me that would ruin the idea of driving away in a car and chasing each-other and that, oh and can you even use cars in multiplayer?

:D

Are you being sarcastic? LOL ;)

I also CANNOT wait to play multiplayer, i'm still hoping the kinda 'deathmatch' isn't in an small arena though, for me that would ruin the idea of driving away in a car and chasing each-other and that, oh and can you even use cars in multiplayer? :D

It has been confirmed that the multiplayer takes place on an entie island. You choose which one you wanna play on, and then just go mental from there.

I'm looking forward to running down some civilians, seeing my mate with a rocket launcher pointed at me, diving out of my car, the explosion, running off for cover.

It has been confirmed that the multiplayer takes place on an entie island. You choose which one you wanna play on, and then just go mental from there.

I'm looking forward to running down some civilians, seeing my mate with a rocket launcher pointed at me, diving out of my car, the explosion, running off for cover.

Cool!

Oh and thanks everyone for your replies! Fingers Crossed it isn't delayed! :D

The thing which annoys me, is that the USA get this game first, when i'm pretty sure it's made in the UK???

I understand the USA has a MUCH bigger gaming market, but surely you release a game where it's made, first???

:confused:

It's been confirmed that GTA: LCS isn't due in shops until 4th November.

The US date hasn't been affected apparently.

It's been confirmed that GTA: LCS isn't due in shops until 4th November.

The US date hasn't been affected apparently.

I know! :weep:

Not too bad, but because i'm so impatient i've preordered a USA version from VGP, hopefully get it Saturday!

The reason for the delay?

Well, the PSP (because of the shortages) is SOLD OUT, gaming shops are only just getting their stock in, therefore the 'best' and 'most-wanted' game for the PSP to be released this friday would mean, that it sales figures won't be as good as they should be because no-one can get the PSP console here in the UK to actually by it, it would mean, that the amount of owners who own a PSP here in the UK now (not that many considering) would be the amount of GTA sold, and it just isn't enough! It wouldn't surprise me if they delay it even more to coincide with the release of the Giga Pack, although that is looking unlikely!

I could be wrong, but that seems the most sensible reason for delaying it, until the second shipment of PSP's come in. :smile:

Erm, GAME are telling it's stores that they wont get any more PSP's until just before christmas. So I dont think that would affect such a minor delay in GTA LCS.

Sign in to follow this