NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Atomic Boo

Just about to order a wii

Depending on whether you're getting more controllers, I'd get Twilight Princess.

well im not getting more controllers, but im not a great zelda fan either. so im not sure. excite truck looks cool, cod3 looks good, warioware is always fun

im just not sure what is a really worthy starting game... zelda would be, but i dunno

actually, it has to be on that argos list

bah, i reckon ill go for zelda

Damn, i went on amazon uk and they had stock at 19:30 we ordered and they ran out of stock! argh

Get Zelda. I'm not a massive Zelda fan either, and I loved it. I'm gonna get all the Zelda games on VC now!

Ordered Zelda and Wii for £210, Yay!!!!

in less than 24 hours ill be playing on the latest and greatest video game system.

Cool, and im surprisingly calm about it as well.

good choice, zelda is really the only A+ killer app on the wii on the moment, I mean there are some great other games, but if people were say what game is the game you must own on wii it would be that without a doubt.

I'd get some Wii points too, and R-Type, Super Mario World and Super Probotector.

I'd get some Wii points too, and R-Type, Super Mario World and Super Probotector.

im not planning on getting VC games just yet, but when i do ill ask you :) :)

You've changed my mind completely.

Good, then my work is complete...

Dammit, and after we spent an entire thread telling you to get a 360.

If you're getting one game it should be Zelda or Excite Truck. Or maybe Red Steel..

Dammit, and after we spent an entire thread telling you to get a 360.

If you're getting one game it should be Zelda or Excite Truck. Or maybe Red Steel..

yeah, but i wouldnt be able to go without the nintendo games i decided. I may still get a 360 some day though, so dont worry.

Zelda and excite truck, but get an SD Card too so you can have your own soundtrack.

I loved Twilight Princess too despite not being a huge fan although I still think that "LOZ: Wind Waker" was the most inspired looking game of the GCN/PS2/Xbox era.

Excite Truck is great but short. Kororinpa is cool but samey.

yeah, but i wouldnt be able to go without the nintendo games i decided. I may still get a 360 some day though, so dont worry.

thats the major thing that did it for me, I just couldn't bear the feeling of not playing the latest mario, metroid and zelda games, altho at some point when I'm not a student I will buy either a 360 or PS3 (have to say 360 at the moment) but until that day happens I'll stick with my Wii for now.

wow, what can i say, ive spent a couple of hours on wii sports and zelda and it's ace! woo! one of the reasons im still playing now

could be a fun wii-kend

wow, what can i say, ive spent a couple of hours on wii sports and zelda and it's ace! woo! one of the reasons im still playing now

could be a fun wii-kend

Welcome to Wii....... ;)

There's some good titles coming out now, so it was a good time to buy the Wii. I've had mine since launch day, and I've never regretted it. My only disappointment was Super Monkey Ball's multiplayer, but the singleplayer was decent, so I guess that's karma. Loved WiiSports, REALLY loved Zelda, and I've also got WiiPlay and ExciteTruck since.

Don't be put off by review scores, seriously. If you're put off by review scores and that ultimately leads to you not purchasing the game, you've got a screw loose, son. Red Steel, ExciteTruck and maybe to a lesser extent SSX Blur have suffered due to scores. You'll need to stick with these games, but beyond the hardship lies accomplishment, as Resident Evil says.

My next purchase will probably be Sonic, as I really want that. Either that, or whatever is the next big release when I get money.

Sign in to follow this