NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
mario114

Random question?

Just a random question, as i know hardly anything about computers, is it possible to stream free-view channels on-line, as digi-box thing has bust and i don't know how to find it on that when it is working, and my friend keeps spoiling the next lost eposides every week after watching them on e4, any ideas anyone?- or how much is a free-view thingy box, and e4 is free-view right?, or would i need to pay, thanks in advnce.

Just get a freeview box from Argos, they're only £30 now. I'm not aware of any freeview channels streaming over the net at the moment. And yes E4 is free.

E4 is free yes and they vie you E4+1 too. Not sure about more4.

My drum teacher is an it tech and know this sorta stuff. He runs sky through his pc though i dont know how, he has the box plugged in i think.

BTW Wrong forum

You can get Freeview on-line. No idea how but i think your PC has to have a T.V tuner.
Nope, TV tuners still need an aerial input they have nothing to do with the internet.

I know you can watch BBC news recordings on their site, but there's no actual live streams for any freeview channels I think although you can try to proove me wrong. There might be some services where you have to pay, but I haven't had much time to search yet.

Sign in to follow this