NEurope
flameboy

NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams

Trusting that it's not an April fool, I would love either Nights, Earthbound or Starfox to make a return!! We should find out anyway before the issue's out if it is real, so no sense in getting too worked up (memo to self).

If we assume the plannet is your generic type. Then could we be looking at an in depth look in either mp3: corruption or lets it could be giving an ode to heaven kid icarus.

Or even 40 winks

Explain the logic in teasing an april fools joke. This is real people....
So you fall for it!! :indeed:

World Exclusive? NOM?

Hahahahahahahaha.....

Well, it seems that NGamer will beat them to it, so in that sense the words "World Exclusive" (in ONM's terms) is correct.

So uuum what is nights? I've only ever heard itin sentences never explained or even seen.

As for the pictures, reminded me of Star Wars, a star wars game would be great.

I think this is genuine. They won't put an April Fools joke as the selling point for their next issue. That would more likely appear as a news snippet if they did one. They're not so stupid to piss people off like that.

I don't know why everyone thinks this could be Nights. It's much more likely to be a Nintendo game from the NES days. Something yet unannounced as well. They, along with many others have already mentioned the many NDAs for games that are in the works. I don't doubt this at all. They are the Official Magazine and why would it be a suprise if they have an exclusive on a new Nintendo game?

I think Earthbound or Kid Icarus are in the works.

I think this is genuine. They won't put an April Fools joke as the selling point for their next issue. That would more likely appear as a news snippet if they did one. They're not so stupid to piss people off like that.

Aren't we forgetting about the whole silhouetted-Leon teaser debacle?

Aren't we forgetting about the whole silhouetted-Leon teaser debacle?

Are we forgetting about NGamer's reliability?

nightseq5.jpg

Has anyone got a better scan of this? I swear the stars in the middle look like they might be the outline of something.

Based on that there image alone I'm utterly confident it's NiGHTS, but when the other pic play into things it suddenly super isn't.

I think both images hint at a vastly different artl style which makes me believe they're either unrelated - ie. different games - or one or both is an april fools joke.

If a magazine had a real world exclusive they wouldn't hang on to it for a month, because a website would beat them to it.

Yeah, there's that undeniable logic.. but then there's also the whole.. advertising an aprils fools joke? Really?

Should be considered crime against humanity.

Lylat Wars Wii.

Can I get a "hell yeh"!!

Seriously let's not get too worked up caus we are gonna get burned with april fools..

The game in 'N-GAMER' is Star Wars is it not?

The one in ONM stating 'a game long over-due' means people have been harping on about it ALOT. I reckon it's Nights.

Could well be Earthbound OR Lylat Wars Wii though...

The stars in the middle look like a rabbit or something with two pointy ears (like a hat). Actually it does indeed look like the persons head from Nights if you join up the starts, but it's most probably wishful thinking and the stars make nothing. :D

Thing is, it could really be nothing. It's classic speculation work. Give the fans a little something to get them talking, and let them do the rest. This works with Nintendo fans, in particular.

Somebody seriously has to look over the rules for april fools though. You can't fucking.. say "I've got something for you and you'll go bleeding nuts about it! But I won't tell you what it is until april 1st!"

Then on april 1st go...

"HA, GOT YOU!"

Then again I suppose you can say happy birthday in advance...

Somebody seriously has to look over the rules for april fools though. You can't fucking.. say "I've got something for you and you'll go bleeding nuts about it! But I won't tell you what it is until april 1st!"

Then on april 1st go...

"HA, GOT YOU!"

Then again I suppose you can say happy birthday in advance...

Yeah it's like me going to girlfriend saying I've got something great for her, then playing the joke on her and then saying that was the great thing!

Thing is, it could really be nothing. It's classic speculation work. Give the fans a little something to get them talking, and let them do the rest. This works with Nintendo fans, in particular.

It's fun to speculate.

NGamer's magazine is out first, they are more reliable, have better writers and also revealed to the world, and got a lot of stick and hecklers for months, because they announced Zelda TP for the Wii, a game that almost everyone on the forum got with their Wii.

NGamer's magazine is out first, they are more reliable, have better writers and also revealed to the world, and got a lot of stick and hecklers for months, because they announced Zelda TP for the Wii, a game that almost everyone on the forum got with their Wii.

But they are the dipsticks that said the wiis metal stand was also a power supply for the wii