NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Bowser57

Rev Controller Shares Time Magazine Cover Story

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1118338-2,00.html

The actual cover of the magzine is taken by Apple.

Anyhow, there's a "5 New Things That Will Blow Your Mind" feature in the magazine and the wacky Rev controller is one of those five.

(Another is some sort of "technique to extract proteins from animal muscle, creating a coating for chicken nuggets, fish sticks and other foods that prevents excess oil from penetrating beyond the breading or batter"!!)

Go for it fanboys, spank away!

Edit: Just seen someone else has posted it, but I'm betting their comments are no where near as witty as mine.

And Admins, Mods, why can't I delete this?

I like your thread better. I've seen the Revolution controller featured and praised in a number of magazines recently, including some slightly obscure Sunday newspaper throw-ins that usually devote their game section to some mediocre nonsense churned out on the Playstation 2.

Praise be Nintendo, fanboys.

Yes I lack that popularity edge... Oh well, like Isaid before this is great because of how mainstream Time magazine is.

Is Time a weekly or monthly Mag? Hopefully they do a follow-up closer to the release, this particular issue will be long forgotten by the time Rev rolls around

Is Time a weekly or monthly Mag? Hopefully they do a follow-up closer to the release, this particular issue will be long forgotten by the time Rev rolls around

I'm almost certain it's weekly.

And Admins, Mods, why can't I delete this?

Had others replied before you tried, cause I think you can't delete it if others have replied. Anyway I'll lock it, to save those witty comments.

Sign in to follow this